Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

528 Hz

Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 00:49
Haha that's a good xkcd.

I just don't like the idea of other fields using that term since no one understands quantum physics in the first place (something everyone agrees on).          http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 01:19
Mike A: Now that you mention it, hehe yeah it looks like a dick enlargement webpage...
But looking beyond the crappy links, there’s a lot in this field that makes me wonder and I don’t find it easy to collect proper research on the subject; although there are some “interesting people” that have a say about this :-- http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/evan_grant_cymatics.html and http://www.ted.com/talks/julian_treasure_the_4_ways_sound_affects_us.html --:

Not to mention that there are things that are not taken in consideration when we talk about sound and the way we respond to it.
When people talk, the physics is quite clear: our voices shake the air; this makes your ear-drums move -- and then computers in your head convert those waves into constituents of words. These somehow then turn into strings of symbols representing words, so now there's somewhere in your head that "represents" a sentence. What happens then?… as we can see there is very little we know about how anything actually works, mostly when we talk about our bodies and the way we respond and understand sounds.
but when we get closer to the subject of metaphysics and quantum, we have presented guidelines and a very interesting one, is that everything is interrelated (that the all comes and is a one), that’s why I would suggest finding the relation of sound in our bodies as an essential subject to understand not just who we are but what we are.

I’ll try to raise some questions by presenting some points of view
Ask yourself, witch part of your body is you? You most probably will answer all of it, the whole thing makes you… so what do you control? We’ll all of it, is again the answer you’ll get from most people. But when looking closer the answer is quite different.
Your blood goes through your body being pumped by your heart without any conscience command from your brain, and yet it will filter and direct the blood to the places where it’s most needed, if you are running it will send most of the blood to your legs; and the blood itself will behave like if it would be thinking, if you would cut yourself it will rearrange his configuration and flow more Platelets to coagulate faster and so forth, in essence most of your body behavior is independent and even though cells don’t have a brain they work intelligently.

Some would say the brain is what makes us “us”; but what do we know about the brain? We know that when we do –this- movement, -this- side of the brain shoes some activity, but the why and how those electrical impulses are translated in to behavior or thoughts remain a mystery.

What I’m trying to say is that we should not debunk just because there is no “real scientific prove” on the subject, and instead try to find a creative approach to the subject that might help answering some of these questions.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=528hz+dna+repair&aq=5

.. Last I would like to add a subjective opinion that I truly believe in the ability to change the mood and inner structures with thought, sounds and energy. No doubt.

..imagine if your thoughts can do that to your own inner structures, what an amazing journey through a delighful psychedelic goatrance track will do to you
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 06:30
the pictures of water taken after people put 'intention' into them and them subsequently being beautiful or nasty depending on the emotion/intent of the observer has been widely debunked as psuedoscience btw.            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 07:28
there is no doubt that there is a very definate relation between vibration and matter, i have no doubt about it.i'd love to learn and probe the workings , only thing is no one really pays much attention to it, and since we have very little knowledge about it, it is vague or blurry, or unclear, or mysterious, or unknown, and this is the reason for the skeptical outlook on this matter. but since more and more pople tend to probe into this deeper, it will unfold and reveal itself to the certain individuals who do the work and look.
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 07:53
Quote:

On 2011-02-08 07:28, minus wrote:
there is no doubt that there is a very definate relation between vibration and matter, i have no doubt about it.i'd love to learn and probe the workings , only thing is no one really pays much attention to it, and since we have very little knowledge about it, it is vague or blurry, or unclear, or mysterious, or unknown, and this is the reason for the skeptical outlook on this matter. but since more and more pople tend to probe into this deeper, it will unfold and reveal itself to the certain individuals who do the work and look.

What relation exactly? What makes you so sure?           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 08:08
96 extra hz
TuK
TuK

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 09:29
their are alot of examples how matter and viabrations interact its not that blurry:

1. heat: heat is vibration of molecules/atoms - the higher frequency they vibrate the hotter they are.

2. ultrasound - ultra high frequency sound waves that can break stones and prob inside organs

3. quantum effects : electromagnetic wave in a certain Frequency can convert to heat in a certain molecule (molecular vibration) like microwave to water.

related to music - sound waves do "move" our own molecules i guess that some we block and some actually "go threw us" just like any other wave - thats why we feel sub bass.

I think the more interesting question is how music (vibrations) effect our mind and how our mind effects our body           http://soundcloud.com/djtuk
http://www.facebook.com/psytuk
http://www.myspace.com/psy-tuk
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 11:18
All this stuff is cool, cool in the sense that although there is no scientific proof about it, it is an idea that flutters my psychedelic fancy.
We talked about this in the production forum.

At this point, it is all down to how much you are willing to believe this stuff is true and how much your will to believe its true, will actually affect your judgment and you as a person.
I do think that this area of planetary resonant frequencies, body/mind/chakras/whathaveyou resonant frequencies, should be explored, cause I am also a romantic and would love hearing about some proper scientist (of the pHD kind, not the LSD kind ...or it could also be lsd as long as the pHD is in there), comes up with substantial proof of these things having a real effect on people.

So I don't think that shooting the idea down altogether is something that is in the "psychedelic interest" of anyone, anyone who enjoys psychedelia anyway...

Also, having people coming on here (or the production forum), posting this stuff as fact, is also not helping the real scientists that are looking into the proper physics of things, as it does make this whole thing look like "hippie-one-drop-too-many-spiritual-rubbish".
I understand you guys long with all your self that this stuff is actually true and proven, but its not.
You may enjoy living in its placebo effect, but you gotta realize it is your own subjective conclusion about it, not fact.

For example: I was told last year that NASA recorded Mars' resonant frequency using some kind of transducer that converted some kind of "magnetic-fuck-knows" waves into audio waves (since sound cannot travel in space). So they picked up this nice wonderfully creepy drone that was at some octave of Fsharp. He played to me and I liked it.
So there I was right after running to the studio to make tunes at Fsharp. For some reason hearing about Fsharp being Mars' hidden frequency that only earthlings, like my self, that MUST have a special connection with Mars, could only hear and reproduce (get the hint?)...making tunes at Fsharp felt a lot better and more cosmic about any other note.

So now in order to get into some practical, empirical thinking, I gotta ask my self these questions and give a subjective answer to reach a subjective conclusion, instead of madness.

Did I prove to my self that Fsharp is actually Mars' resonant frequency? No.

Is Fsharp really Mars' resonant frequency? I do not know, although I am not really interested in finding out, it did the trick for me

Would posting all this stuff on forums, as proof, because it did the trick for me, make it fact? No.

Does it matter to me whether Fsharp is really Mars' resonant frequency? No, it did the the trick for me ... although if it really is, I would like to know. If it isn't I would rather not know as I like the placebo effect I get.

Which is different than coming on here and say "its all hippie bollocks" or "Its true! my whole body and mind say it is!"...kinda thing.
Once both sides have realized all that, we can have a nice talk about it.

That is all.

Peace out.

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 11:29
Quote:

On 2011-02-08 01:19, psytones wrote:
http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/evan_grant_cymatics.html

Nothing metaphysical here. All correct and perfectly fine.
The thing is the last part where he shows objects in nature and a wave pattern (for example the snowflake). I can see how people would immediately say that it means that the snowflake has some connection to that sound frequency and that we should all sing mantras in specific snowflake frequencies.
This is wrong, and the reason is that all physics is basically applied mathematics. Things work out the way they do because mathematics tell them to.
I'll take another example. Take an air bubble and the sun. Both are round. Does it mean that the sun has any magical connection to the air bubble (or any other spherical object, for that matter)? No. A sphere is a very effective way of packing stuff, putting them into order, as dictated by mathematics. So the shape of the sun and the bubble are the result of mathematics, without any relations to eachother.
So is the snowflake. Hexagonal shape is also a very good way of packing stuff (for example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant%27s_Causeway from my own field of geology). So both sound waves and snowflakes take that shape, not because of magical metaphysical stuff, but because mathematics tell them to.

Quote:
http://www.ted.com/talks/julian_treasure_the_4_ways_sound_affects_us.html --:

Interesting, true, but nothing new. And trust me, DNA will not reshape itself because of music.

Quote:
What happens then?… as we can see there is very little we know about how anything actually works, mostly when we talk about our bodies and the way we respond and understand sounds.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=cognitive+language+recognition&hl=en&btnG=Search&as_sdt=1%2C5&as_sdtp=on
Very little? I see more than a million results.

Quote:
but when we get closer to the subject of metaphysics and quantum...

What is quantum? Do you know what it is? What it means? Have you ever solved a quantum mechanics equation? Do you understand the limitations and consequences of the theory? It's very easy to wave your hands in the air and say "quantum this quantum that", but do you know what it is? I do.

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=528hz+dna+repair&aq=5

Didn't bother watching.
Uploaded by users calling themselves "mountainmysic9", "freealchemy", "iamyourholiness", with preety colorful pictures as thumbnails. This is not science.
Just think - don't you think that if 528hz would actually repair DNA we would have real clinics treating cancer patients? Treating people with genetic disease? The real scientist that makes this work would get very rich preety fast. The fact this it hasn't been done yet means that it doesn't exist.

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWn4QF6dCwM

That japanese guy is a hoax. Also called "hexagonal water" crap.
The ONLY way to put water in an ordered shape is to freeze it. Ice.

This is how the crystal structure of ice looks. It looks like this whether you say "thank you" or "i love you". The pictures they show do not look like "dark field microscope" photos. The "positive" pictures they show are snowflakes. Please take a glass of water, and tell it "thank you". Did it freeze? No. One of the fundamentals of science is to be able to reproduce the results of other scientists. No one has been able to reproduce that.

Quote:

there is no doubt that there is a very definate relation between vibration and matter, i have no doubt about it.i'd love to learn and probe the workings , only thing is no one really pays much attention to it, and since we have very little knowledge about it, it is vague or blurry, or unclear, or mysterious, or unknown, and this is the reason for the skeptical outlook on this matter.

We know little about vibration and matter? Please read this book:
http://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Applications-Group-Theory-3rd/dp/0471510947
Which is only the "tip of the iceberg" in our existing knowledge of vibration and matter. Just a bit of warning: It's very mathematical and hard to read.

Quote:
3. quantum effects : electromagnetic wave in a certain Frequency can convert to heat in a certain molecule (molecular vibration) like microwave to water.

Not exactly. Microwave radiation is causing vibrations in molecules of water, which is converted to heat.
Mike A
Subra

Posted : Feb 8, 2011 11:33
Quote:

On 2011-02-08 11:18, disco hooligans wrote:
All this stuff is cool, cool in the sense that although there is no scientific proof about it, it is an idea that flutters my psychedelic fancy.

There is ample scientific proof.
No one bothers to read it but other scientists because it's usually extremelt boring, mathematical and like chinese to the laymen.
It doesn't have any colorful happy animations, so no one cares about it. But it exists.

I do agree with you about psychological effects though.
As an artist writing psychedelic trance music myself, I realize that a lot of inspiration comes from the "hippie stuff". Using this as an inspiration for music is ok, but one has to realize that it can be used for artistic purposes, not scientific purposes, and that it's not "real", in some sort.
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Posted : Feb 8, 2011 11:43
Quote:

On 2011-02-08 11:33, Mike A wrote:
No one bothers to read it but other scientists because it's usually extremelt boring, mathematical and like chinese to the laymen.
It doesn't have any colorful happy animations, so no one cares about it. But it exists.

The thing is that beyond the "chinese theses to a layman" like myself, I haven't heard any one coming out and plainly saying, "if you tune all your instruments to 428Hz, or play Solfeggio frequencies, trippy shit starts happening and here's the proof"...kinda thing.

Peace out.           
the observer

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 12:04
Quote:

Quote:

you are saying that there is a relation? so you are agreeing that frequencies do effect matter? that means you have to agree that ceratin frequencies may effect certain matter then?
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 12:30
its another nice hippy fiction With moving water cause of some frequencies that we could hear.
Its heavy how much there is from the hippy fiction genre on the nets.           https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Posted : Feb 8, 2011 12:39
Quote:

On 2011-02-08 12:04, the observer wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

you are saying that there is a relation? so you are agreeing that frequencies do effect matter? that means you have to agree that ceratin frequencies may effect certain matter then?

If 7hz make your bowel move, does that prove to you that 528hz will also heal your DNA?

Mike A
Subra

Posted : Feb 8, 2011 12:46
Quote:

On 2011-02-08 12:04, the observer wrote:

One has to be careful by saying "frequencies".
Frequencies of what?
Frequencies of electromagnetic radiation?
Frequencies of sound waves?

Electromagnetic radiation has an effect on matter.
Microwave will make your food warm and you cellphone work.
UV will give you skin cancer.
Gamma rays will melt you inside out, so you don't want to be around a nuclear explosion.
Radio waves will (eventually) move your speaker cone and you will hear you favorite Justin Bieber song on radio.
This is all ok. What electromagnetic waves will not do, is turn your head into a psychedelic festival making you imagine world peace and happy trippy thoughts.
526Hz in EM terms is extremely weak, energy-wise. It will do nothing to just about everything.

Sound waves work differently. This is actual matter (air particles) moving, so the relation to other matter is even more strong.
No one has doubts that you can break a glass with voice, or shout too strong into someone's ear, and he will go deaf.
But again, this has nothing to do with the metaphysical theories some people say.

Don't get me wrong, metaphysics is great as an art form, since art allows us to express things which are out of the ordinary. But you have to distinguish between the art-oriented metaphysics which is inspiring, interesting and mostly great, to pseudoscience metaphysics which is mostly about selling you stuff which will not work.
Just like death metal bands singing about satan do no honestly believe that their hearts will be ripped out by zombies tomorrow morning (most of them I hope anyway), psychedelic music, including trance, should use this as an inspiration, not as science and reality.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 528 Hz
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance