Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 5.14.2004 - INFECTED MUSHROOM LIVE! - WASHINGTON, DC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

5.14.2004 - INFECTED MUSHROOM LIVE! - WASHINGTON, DC

David(KIVA)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : May 10, 2004 23:13
Quote:

I want to start a psytrance scene in the DC / Baltimore area, not make money off of it. I have a full time job, so I don't really need to get paid for this. Its just for fun

Thats cool I had that same feeling once!... Talk to me in 5 years when a promoter will make tons of money off just putting your name on a flyer with you not seeing one cent. We all have dreams in the end and wake up from them or not. Playing out is a sure honor IMO. Opening for IM is also an honor (I've been fortunate to have opened 3 times for them here in LA) and playing for free has its benefits too instead of cash you get payed in screams of joy or laughter clapping etc..

Hey, have a great time playing for your crowd and tell Erez and duv I said hello.

KIVA
Cyzum
Cyzum

Started Topics :  77
Posted : May 11, 2004 23:47
Werd, I'm really excited to be opening for them.

A bit nervous, but pretty damn pumped.

ndrfut

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 12, 2004 03:31
i'm from nyc originally and new to the dc area (va to be precise)...i'm looking for someone to show me the "sites" as it were...i've heard a lot about Nation, but never been and don't want to go alone (for safety's sake) it can't be bad if IM is going to be there!!! GOOD LUCK CYZUM!!!
Cyzum
Cyzum

Posted : May 12, 2004 07:24
You should go - it'll be fine. There is secure and safe parking in the area. The are plenty of police in the area on Friday nights to secure the club area.
malachi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : May 12, 2004 17:12
There's been some chatter on the
GoaheadOhioPystrance list. It looks
like a bunch of people are comming out
from Detroit and Ohio for this!

Bom,
Luke
Subscribe: GoaheadOhioPsytrance-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
malachi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : May 12, 2004 17:18
Interview by Ari D - Goahead productions - NYC

www.brainmachines.com/InfectedMushroomInterview.html

Bom,
Luke/Dj Malachi
www.goaheadproductions.com
Cleveland/Akron, Ohio

future funk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : May 12, 2004 18:39
ahhh will miss this one..
good luck
BOOOOOOOOOOOOM
ndrfut

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 13, 2004 03:33
Cyzum- are they gonna have tix at the door??? I haven't seen IM since the last time they were in NYC about 2 years ago...They never fail to bring a sick energy with them...I DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT!!!...
Cyzum
Cyzum

Posted : May 13, 2004 17:02
Tickets will be available at the door, but I highly recommend buying them in advance thru ticketmaster.com (search for infected mushroom). You can also get them in advance at The Dj Hut in DC (www.djhut.com) for $20 +$1 service charge.

Man I am so fucking excited for this party I can't even think straight.
Localsky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 13, 2004 21:54
good luck! the sound system at Nation certainty won't be a problem. It is killer!           my cat is deathly afraid of aluminum foil
Cyzum
Cyzum

Posted : May 14, 2004 01:17
BTW! I just found out - only 150 tickets left. If you haven't gotten your presale ticket yet thru ticketmaster.com do it now! This event will sell out if it hasn't already!
rush

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 15, 2004 01:39
visitin US from from bombay,India and looking foward to my first (almost outdoor) party in the US. Would be great to go crazy right in front of the capitol in DC and cant wait for the party to start.
Except that it has been hard to find some good herb in the city, hopefully will find some at the party.

BOOM BHOLE NATH-SAB KE SATH
(SMOKE THAT SHIT, WITH EVERYONE AROUND)
rush

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 15, 2004 01:47
Drove up all the way from Tampa,florida and i am a stranger in DC. Was hoping someone can help me find some herb before the party starts. peace.
dNETv2

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 15, 2004 02:34
Have fun
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 5.14.2004 - INFECTED MUSHROOM LIVE! - WASHINGTON, DC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance