Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 5.14.2004 - INFECTED MUSHROOM LIVE! - WASHINGTON, DC

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

5.14.2004 - INFECTED MUSHROOM LIVE! - WASHINGTON, DC

Cyzum
Cyzum

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Mar 5, 2004 23:31
Infected Mushroom has been booked to play live at Nation in DC on Friday, May 14th and I will be opening for them in the main room.

For any of you not familiar with Nation, it is the #1 nightclub in America. It has one of the TOP sound systems in the world. The place is literally big enough to park 4 freight train locomotives in it.

Keep your eyes posted to http://www.konvocation.com for more information. I will also update this thread as more information becomes available.
Cyzum
Cyzum

Posted : Mar 8, 2004 21:15
They are playing at this venue..

http://www.primacycompanies.com/nation/index.cfm

more info tomorrow.
s0ft
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Mar 10, 2004 04:44
i understand its a little bit away, but do you have information like the cost, the age limit, or anything like that?

this looks great. this is the nearest infected mushroom has ever come to me! i must take advantage of it.
Reconstructed

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 10, 2004 08:21
Nation is 18+ with valid ID
Cyzum
Cyzum

Posted : Mar 10, 2004 17:24
I will have full information on the party next week. We are finalizing the details with the club owners. Sorry for the delay.

Cyzum
Cyzum

Posted : Mar 11, 2004 06:54
If you don't wanna drive to NYC - Infected Mushroom is playing May 14th in DC. Not sure where you are located though.
Localsky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Mar 11, 2004 08:24
I am located in Baltimore. Where in DC are they playing? Glow? I would guess it is not going to be at a psytrance party...           my cat is deathly afraid of aluminum foil
Localsky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 11, 2004 08:35
I don't think I can handle the atmosphere at Nation so I will not be going. The atmosphere can make the night or ruin it. So I think it will just be better to drive up to see them in NY and be with the NYC psy community...           my cat is deathly afraid of aluminum foil
Cyzum
Cyzum

Posted : Mar 11, 2004 17:05
Quote:

On 2004-03-11 08:35, Localsky wrote:
I don't think I can handle the atmosphere at Nation so I will not be going. The atmosphere can make the night or ruin it. So I think it will just be better to drive up to see them in NY and be with the NYC psy community...

Nation is the #1 club / concert venue in America. We will be going full on to transforming the space into a fluoro wonderland with 3d deco, a european banner artist, and custom made atmospherics and lighting. The night will be full on psytrance, with me opening - Infected Mushroom - another local dj and possibly another Israeli live performance.

We are trying to grow the psytrance scene to areas besides NYC, so this is going to be one of the first major steps in that direction.

Plus - you can see them in DC on Friday, and then go to NYC on Saturday.

Cyzum
Cyzum

Posted : Mar 11, 2004 17:23
They are playing at nation - and yes, it will be a psytrance party.

It is being thrown in cooperation between us (Konvocation) and Buzzlife.

Psytrance in the mainroom - other forms of electronic dance music in the front room.
Localsky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 12, 2004 04:30
I think I am just addicted to the NY scene and I don't mean to be such a pessimist. Good luck.
          my cat is deathly afraid of aluminum foil
doku

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Mar 12, 2004 06:20
I'm warming up the car already. My crew and I are going to drive in from the Detroit area. I've seen Infected Mushroom quite a few times now, so I'm more excited to see how well you guys can throw a party over there in DC. Better start looking for hotels... Any recommendations?
Localsky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 12, 2004 10:49
there is like a Best Western (I think that what it is) not more then a block away.           my cat is deathly afraid of aluminum foil
nicktornetta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Mar 14, 2004 08:31
I would totally be there to support you guys if I could. I hope the show does well!
psyman
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Mar 15, 2004 10:12
to lacalsky

listen i dont want to ruin youre inspiration from the ny scene if it would be ,more people like you the us scene would be gone .if people wont travel for festivals or big shows in different cities ,they would stay like it is now sf ny and thats it .there would be no gaian mind or burning man or whatever it is help other cities to grow and learn the music if you just want it to stay in ny youre close minded (i dont mean to be rude but it is like that) if people from ny will travel there there would be a chance for dc to be more like ny like you want and so adore.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 5.14.2004 - INFECTED MUSHROOM LIVE! - WASHINGTON, DC

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance