Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 5/12/2007 PsyTribe presents a 24 hour Outdoor Event in the Mojave feat. SENSIENT+RANDOM & more
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

5/12/2007 PsyTribe presents a 24 hour Outdoor Event in the Mojave feat. SENSIENT+RANDOM & more

konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : May 17, 2007 13:29
Ahahahahahaha Alfreak.

what a find
alfreak
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 18, 2007 06:57
hehehehe

did any one by chance found a good looking purple pipe????           -PaRtYcLeS aLL oVeR tHE WoOdS

http://soundcloud.com/odalfer
http://soundcloud.com/groups/more-techno-house-minimal-progress-ive
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 19, 2007 03:17
many thanks and hugs and kisses to everyONE who shared this adventure. a few of my favorite moments in no particular order:
- communal feasting, night and day
- dancing in the "kitchen" after dinner while contemplating the safety of the sound peeps running hours late
- the desert breeze chilling my skin at the shower (thanks, spyro, for building that thing!)
- peeing in my sandbox sunday morning, a dragonfly came by and brought me to a marvelous little stone
- my hiking friends being in sight when scanning the hills for their buzzing energy
- finding and eating alfredo's revenge
- thinking dat's retarded, then thinking dat's mean and realizing i love polk-a-dats (!!!) and i was taking fun too seriously for a spell
- crazy ducks track during konflux's set
- grazing the land for trash and thanking all of its being for the gentle reception
- seeing your face

Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : May 19, 2007 05:26
my favorite part of the party was when you found us on our hike meow!!
but also, it was just great being in the desert and dancing with friends. Spinning fire at sunrise was pretty awesome as well
I enjoyed Sensient's music quite a bit, and also had fun dancing to Ross and Konflux
see ya'll next time!
xoxo           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 5/12/2007 PsyTribe presents a 24 hour Outdoor Event in the Mojave feat. SENSIENT+RANDOM & more
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance