Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 5/12/2007 PsyTribe presents a 24 hour Outdoor Event in the Mojave feat. SENSIENT+RANDOM & more
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

5/12/2007 PsyTribe presents a 24 hour Outdoor Event in the Mojave feat. SENSIENT+RANDOM & more

PsyDrama
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 11, 2007 09:06
I still have tickets for sale and will be leaving for the desert Sat. afternoon from Hollywood. PM me if you still need tx.           If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion -- The Dalai Lama
Samtabul

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 11, 2007 09:12
DJ Sets Time Slots:
6:pm until 8:pm Mojave Sunset Barbeque
8:pm until 10:pm = A Freeman
10:pm until 11:pm = Malice
11:pm until 1:am = Maha Richie
1:am until 2:30 = Samtabul v.s. Pharmacist
2:30 until 4:am = Dai
4:am until 5:30 = Sensient Live!!
5:30 until 7:am = Spyros
7:am until 8:30 = Barakuda
8:30 until 10:am = Konflux
10:am untl 11:30 = Random Live DJ set!!
11:30 until 1:30pm = Sensient DJ set!!
1:30pm until 3:pm = Scenator
3:pm until 6:pm = Tribal Tag Team..
Drive Safely And Party Smartly
SEE YOU IN THE MOJAVE DESERT!!!
(818)-377-4002 – (310)-281-7588
Or visit www.psytribe.com
Barakuda
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : May 11, 2007 14:35
This is a presale ticket only event so get your presale tickets now on www.groovetickets.com, tickets will be sold until 2:pm on Saturday, see you in the desert, directions are below...

This Saturday May 12th., 2007
PsyTribe
presents
A 24 Hour Outdoor Camp Gathering in the Mojave Desert.

Featuring a
Live Performance by:
SENSIENT (Zenon Rec.) Austrailia
He is 26 year old Tim Larner from Melbourne, Australia has developed his own unique style of dark, deep and funky progressive psy. Atmosphere plays a major part in his music, and the groove factor is equally important. After many compilation releases on respected international labels like Plusquam, Flow, ZMA and Sub Machine, He also set up his own label Zenon Records, which he has built into one of the most respected minimal/progressive labels in the scene. http://www.zenonrecords.com

Live DJ Set by:
RANDOM (Geomagnetic tv) S.F.
Ross Dubios (AKA RANDOM) began DJing in 1996. He started writing psytrance music in 2000. Known for constantly maknig music that kidnaps the listeners mind and sends it spiraling across frequency and time. His unique sound is intelligent, crunchy, groovy and mind expanding. Random has 14+ tracks out on 10+ compilations on Acid Dance, Shiva Space Tech., Spun Rec., Timecode Rec. and much more. Check out his latest album Implicate Order.
http://www.geomagnetic.tv

more DJ sets by mighty PsyTribe Residents:
Barakuda
Spyros
Dai
Konflux
Scenator
Samtabul v.s The Pharmacist
Maha Richie
Snarf

Sound by TurboSound

Deco by PsyTribe

Tickets will be available presale only, you will not be able to purchase tickets at the gate, this event is PRESALE TICKETS ONLY!!!!

You can purchase your presale tickets for $25 at www.groovetickets.com
if you do not have internet then you can purchase presale tickets by phone. here is the number: 877-71-Groove?

Come prepared for a 24 hour excursion in the Mojave Desert, bring all essentials needed.
We will provide tons of shade, Misters on the Dancefloor and a full refreshment stand. We will also provide Free Sunset barbeque on Saturday so come early. Please leave no trace respect the land, Please be sure to bring plenty of your own supplies and containers to take everything back with you.

Directions are as follows:

From Los Angeles :

Take all alternate routes to the I-5 Freeway North to Highway 14. Proceed to the town of Mojave and turn right at the light with a Fastrip gas station onto Highway 58 East. In 35 miles it intersects with Highway 395 where you must reset your odometer and head North on the 395 for 6.8 miles. Then make a very sharp right onto an unmarked dirt road which heads south for a couple of hundred yards before turning east again.

*Note: if you see a blue "Call Box" you have gone too far. Turn around and head south on I-395 for about 0.2 miles. If you see overhead power lines alongside the dirt road you have also gone too far. The correct dirt road has a stop sign.

Follow the dirt road east for 6.8 miles. You will pass three red tires buried in the sand on your left, then a bullet ridden diamond shaped sign (this will be the SECOND bullet ridden diamond shape sign you pass) just before the next turn to your left.

This is the hard part. Proceed on this road for 0.8 miles, make a right then drive another 3.0 miles east. For some the forward direction is not easily determinable on this 3 mile stretch, and washes and offshoots are taken, which results in sand and rocks. Please pay attention to the road and to your odometer. After the 3 miles, turn right (south) for 0.8 miles and right again (west) for 0.5 miles. There are two small sign posts here. Turn right into the parking and camping area.

*Note: The road you just came in on defines the perimeter of the property. Please do not park or camp outside of this area. The property is 40 acres so there will be plenty of space to park and camp.

From San Diego ::

Take all alternate routes to the I-15 Freeway North to I-215 Freeway North back to the I-15 North. Merge onto Highway 395 and proceed to the intersection with Highway 58 where you mustreset your odometer and head North on the 395 for 6.8 miles. Then make a very sharp right onto an unmarked dirt road which heads south for a couple of hundred yards before turning east again.

*Note: if you see a blue "Call Box" you have gone too far. Turn around and head south on I-395 for about 0.2 miles. If you see overhead power lines alongside the dirt road you have also gone too far. The correct dirt road has a stop sign.

Follow the dirt road east for 6.8 miles. You will pass three red tires buried in the sand on your left, then a bullet ridden diamond shaped sign (this will be the SECOND bullet ridden diamond shape sign you pass) just before the next turn to your left.

This is the hard part. Proceed on this road for 0.8 miles, make a right then drive another 3.0 miles east. For some the forward direction is not easily determinable on this 3 mile stretch, and washes and offshoots are taken, which results in sand and rocks. Please pay attention to the road and to your odometer. After the 3 miles, turn right (south) for 0.8 miles and right again (west) for 0.5 miles. There are two small sign posts here. Turn right into the parking and camping area.

*Note: The road you just came in on defines the perimeter of the property. Please do not park or camp outside of this area. The property is 40 acres so there will be plenty of space to park and camp.

From Las Vegas ::

Take all alternate routes to the I-15 Freeway South to Highway 58 West. Continue to the intersection with Highway 395 where you must reset your odometer and head North on the 395 for 6.8 miles. Then make a very sharp right onto an unmarked dirt road which heads south for a couple of hundred yards before turning east again.

From San Francisco ::

Take all alternate routes to the I-5 South to Highway 46 East to Highway 99 South past Bakersfield to Highway 58 East. Proceed to the intersection with Highway 395 where you must reset your odometer and head North on the 395 for 6.8 miles. Then make a very sharp right onto an unmarked dirt road which heads south for a couple of hundred yards before turning east again.

DJ Sets Time Slots:
6:pm until 8:pm Mojave Sunset Barbeque
8:pm until 10:pm = Snarf
10:pm until 11:pm = Malice
11:pm until 1:am = Maha Richie
1:am until 2:30 = Samtabul v.s. Pharmacist
2:30 until 4:am = Dai
4:am until 5:30 = Sensient Live!!
5:30 until 7:am = Spyros
7:am until 8:30 = Barakuda
8:30 until 10:am = Konflux
10:am untl 11:30 = Random Live DJ set!!
11:30 until 1:30pm = Sensient DJ set!!
1:30pm until 3:pm = Scenator
3:pm until 6:pm = Tribal Tag Team

Drive Safely And Party Smartly
And don't forget to leave no trace!  Pack out EVERYTHING!

SEE YOU IN THE MOJAVE DESERT!!!

(818)-377-4002 – (310)-281-7588
Or visit www.psytribe.com
hypez604

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 12, 2007 08:39
See you there :P
          LSD doesn't fry your brain, it expands the mind.
PsyDrama
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 12, 2007 09:00
This just in: tickets WILL be available for purchase at the gate. Tell your friends! Drive safe and we'll see you in the desert           If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion -- The Dalai Lama
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : May 13, 2007 03:19
We should arrive around 11pm... c u guys tonight!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOM !!!
magevet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 14, 2007 03:44
beautiful (but far) location
great set by sensient :)           He was part of my dream, of course - but then I was part of his dream, too! -- Lewis Carroll (Through the Looking Glass)
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : May 14, 2007 07:42
good times!!!
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 14, 2007 16:11
I actually really dug Sensient, sounded kinda like the delta/spirillianz (well... except not as good)... but for me that is not 4 am mojave music. maybe 11pm mojave music or 7 in the morning mojave music, but not 4am mojave music.

also the video games on the side of the truck seemed a bit tasteless.

either way i had a great time at this party and MAN was that sound system kick ass, hope that gets brought out for more parties.
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 14, 2007 17:28
oh also i left my leather-patchwork trench coat by the main fire pit. did any one pick it up????
please PM me!
PsyDrama
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 14, 2007 20:01
I had a blast, thanks to all for the good vibes and excellent partying skills. Can't wait for the next one.

@ Dog of Tears - I have your jacket, yay! PM me.

If you have pics check out our photo gallery at http://www.psytribe.com/pix to upload and share. Thanks.
          If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion -- The Dalai Lama
Desert Goddess

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 14, 2007 22:15
good times, even if i wasn't supposed to be there...oh well, who needs to move?
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 14, 2007 23:37
amazing vibe... one of the best i've seen in a while...

DAAAAAATZ!
newiceman

Posted : May 14, 2007 23:47
Quote:

On 2007-05-14 16:11, the dog of tears wrote:
I actually really dug Sensient, sounded kinda like the delta/spirillianz (well... except not as good)... but for me that is not 4 am mojave music. maybe 11pm mojave music or 7 in the morning mojave music, but not 4am mojave music.

Well I think it was great, different deep wild dark atmosphere from jungles of Australia.

Quote:

either way i had a great time at this party and MAN was that sound system kick ass, hope that gets brought out for more parties.

Yep, the sound was amazing!
Star Saphire Dragon

Posted : May 15, 2007 00:03
All dots all the dots time. That was a Dotsen Dots of a party. Dots all around ; P
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 5/12/2007 PsyTribe presents a 24 hour Outdoor Event in the Mojave feat. SENSIENT+RANDOM & more
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance