Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
17 18 19 20 21 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS

acidkills
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 20:10
Quote:

On 2008-12-15 22:26, acidkills wrote:
And theres no use of arguing here cause u cant prove spiritual stuff with material evidences, astronomy/mathematics/physics calculations dont work here if u watch from material point of view..
U have to make/listen spiritual music to realize effects of the tuning..

So turn on, tune in and drop out

I wont repeat myself but it looks like u guys (and girls) havent understood what I said..
You can argue over and over but cant achieve nothing unless u tune in..
Of course you cant make music in mood of darkness or passion and expect from it some spiritual results even if u use 432 and sargam and calculate that with most precised calculator there is..
So dont knock yourself with heavy calculations, rather try for yourself..

Trip
Im glad u see it from that point of view.. But its more than religious matter, its above it, its universal..

moki
Superconsciousness is sum of all consciousnesses.
mars needs women

elad
I dunno maths and stuff but I can only tell u that I play Sargam.. If u wanna learn too theres some nice tutors on ragatracks.com.
Theres no use of 432 tuning if u dont play Sargam..

pipe&slippers
is there such stuff in ableton except microtuner VST mentioned before? I would like such a tool which makes my notes "superconsciously and spiritually correct"

http://www.myspace.com/djacidkills
http://soundcloud.com/acidkills/dropbox
Sonica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 21:14
loose the egos, what are you left with?

the real shit. learn live love
Colin OOOD

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 21:19
Quote:

On 2008-12-17 20:10, acidkills wrote:
pipe&slippers
is there such stuff in ableton except microtuner VST mentioned before? I would like such a tool which makes my notes "superconsciously and spiritually correct"

DEFINITIVE ANSWER AHEAD
As so far stated, the A=432Hz theory relies on a global detuning of every instrument by 8Hz from the commonly accepted 'standard' tuning of A=440Hz. The same job can be done by detuning the track as a whole once it is complete. Furthermore, the emphasis placed on this 8Hz difference by its adherents implies that any music, if it is tuned to A=432, will benefit.

Therefore, to align your music with the superconsciousness, simply detune the final rendered WAV by 8Hz. This can be done in Ableton by selecting the 'Retune' warp mode and detuning by -31.38 cents (thanks Moki for the figure), and rendering as a new file.

DJs can also increase the spiritual content of their sets by playing their sets ever so slightly slower (with master tempo turned off). The exact percentage needed is left as an excercise for someone else who can be bothered.           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
acidkills
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 22:31
sonica my track in partial 432 Hz tuning is called Ego land :-D
Thanks colin and moki for answers, havent realized retune function yet..
Looks like that Ableton is some really spiritual stuff
I would just say it would be really hard to do that on turntables, but thats a challenge..
          http://www.myspace.com/djacidkills
http://soundcloud.com/acidkills/dropbox
vegetal
Vegetal/Peacespect

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 23:18
Quote:

On 2008-12-17 19:55, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:

tz tz tz. not music. music is for us only a tiny spectrum of hz that we can hear.

Please enlight us... or atleast me of what frequency that we can hear but ISN`T included in music. *goes to kitchen and pops popcorn*

Quote:

this is music. the rest we dont hear. but it is a frequence and if you double the octave, it resonates. so it is not music, it is just a resonating frequence.

Doubling the octave....... and it resonates?! I may be a little tipsy from free drinks at the christmas party my job threw BUT Seriously what kind of chemicals do you need to enable that statement to make any sense at all?

Im just a very curious individial.... from now on refer to me as "Curious George"

Edit: Perhaps i should stop feeding the troll?

Demand recognition for the Armenian genocide 1915
http://www.devilsmindrecords.org/
http://www.myspace.com/vegetalmusic
http://www.checkpoint-music.com/
Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 23:39
Quote:

On 2008-12-17 23:18, vegetal wrote:

Edit: Perhaps i should stop feeding the troll?

I'll pay you. Please.           You believe in the users?
Yeah, sure. If I don't have a user, then who wrote me?
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Dec 18, 2008 00:36
Quote:

On 2008-12-17 21:19, Colin OOOD wrote:
DEFINITIVE ANSWER AHEAD
As so far stated, the A=432Hz theory relies on a global detuning of every instrument by 8Hz from the commonly accepted 'standard' tuning of A=440Hz. The same job can be done by detuning the track as a whole once it is complete. Furthermore, the emphasis placed on this 8Hz difference by its adherents implies that any music, if it is tuned to A=432, will benefit.

Therefore, to align your music with the superconsciousness, simply detune the final rendered WAV by 8Hz. This can be done in Ableton by selecting the 'Retune' warp mode and detuning by -31.38 cents (thanks Moki for the figure), and rendering as a new file.

DJs can also increase the spiritual content of their sets by playing their sets ever so slightly slower (with master tempo turned off). The exact percentage needed is left as an excercise for someone else who can be bothered.

thats absoulutly right in theory
time strech has its own effects specialy in ableton
thats why personly i rather re-export track with master pitch on -31.8 cent.. it will stay 100% 'natural' as well.. dont know if its available in evry program tho..

also i will ask the most divine music maker i ever heard (ozric tentacles) if they use it or not at all. if not then its a hole in the theory allready imo          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
UnderTow

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 18, 2008 01:23
Elad, The Ozrics use standard tuning. Just play one of their tracks. You can play along with standard tuning.

UnderTow
Vermeee
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Dec 18, 2008 06:12
Just something to add...

So we all know that A vibrates on 440 right ? ( acordin to the most places in the world ) and some guys are sain that maybe A really vibrates on 432 right ?

and we all know that A s the note to stimulate the THIRD EYE CHACKRA right ? so if the bitches relly detuned it so they got us right in the RIGHT EYE

yea fuck the new world order...           
http://soundcloud.com/bgos
3rdeyefotos

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 18, 2008 09:32
word...!

Still.... anyone remember that numbers are theoretical concepts devised by the brain to make sense of the world its perceiving?
I.e. Numbers are a result of Division - The Brain keeps Dividing reality up into smaller and smaller peices......look at any field of popular science
Its not POSSIBLE to divide frequencies up!~! is everyone forgetting our friend Pi?
There is no such thing as a Perfect Circle
The reality is Analogue! No Division! No individual perfection, just simply perfection of the whole. It doesnt make sense but it makes perfect sense?!~?
My point is that everything is a part of everything else, All is One and One is All, up down in out through past, back forward, its all the same thing!432.1023838476373839309202939838488484848939382 to INFINITUM! Whats the secret number??!? It doesnt exist! a region of frequency affects the brain.. woohoo! bring it on!
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 18, 2008 15:22
Quote:
doubling the octave....... and it resonates?! I may be a little tipsy from free drinks at the christmas party my job threw BUT Seriously what kind of chemicals do you need to enable that statement to make any sense at all?

man vegetal what is wrong with you???????????????????????????????
you are the last person here from whom i would expect that. it is pity. you make me sad. anyway.
the octave is the doubled frequence of a tone. you dont know this or what? or what is your problem, tell me. i did not read any of the posts, i just came to isratrance and your sentence is the first i read but it is very sad to read it. of course it resonates. it is about the over tones.
Martinlivet

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 18, 2008 15:37
So many narrowminded materialistic, unspiritual people.. even here, its a shame...
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 18, 2008 15:46
Quote:

cool, now we know what to do but i dont use ableton. i should use it, sounds quite easy in this sentence, more easy than it is with my programms.

Quote:
and we all know that A s the note to stimulate the THIRD EYE CHACKRA right ? so if the bitches relly detuned it so they got us right in the

RIGHT EYE

for the third chakra manipura you need jupiter or the sun tone. according to the theory of the cosmic octave at least. jupiter is 183,58 hz Fis and the tone of the sun is 126,22 hz.

the earth tone, the tone of the earth year, is used for the fourth chakra. the cis.

Quote:
I'll pay you. Please.

oh no no, no intermediaries here, pay first to me, otherwise the terror goes on:)

Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Dec 18, 2008 15:51

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Dec 18, 2008 16:00
dear Moki
you probably have read a ton of books out there and really try to search a lot hidden sides of humanity,truths, lies and Kali knows what else .. but if you have not spend hundreds of hours in front of two monitors , mixing, producing, listening, listening , watching, try to understand how frequencies glue together, how they correspond to the ear(this depends on deep listening), then how to mix those to produce something meaningful, beautiful, dark, light, shit, name it however you like

and you just talk about futuristic or ancient theories that you read is so baseless, sorry

for example

Quote:
but it is a frequence and if you double the octave, it resonates

-every frequency resonates .
-if you double the fundamental frequency you have an octave above the note of the corresponding fundamental frequency.

my sentences make sense, yours dont
got what i mean ?? no offense, reading is good but not always
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
17 18 19 20 21 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance