Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 13:29
i see your forum is not the proper place to discuss even this. you are so caught. i am sorry that i came here. anyone who is interested to talk further, can contact me at mokiziva@yahoo.com.
i leave the thing now. do i start to insult first? i came here and talked as a simple human being about the pitch. about the microtuning units. till someone came to tell me that i should not talk about music cause i know nothing about music. okey, if it is not because of my sex, then it is some other fundamentalism. do whatever you want. i am tired with you. pitch whatever you want. i will pitch too on my own. dont need you for that. and you were the first to joke about my karma. so if i love to use the word fucking then i have to experience bad karma. you are not the one to judge anything about karma of others. if you judge about the karma of others, then you have understood nothing about karma at all.
you can have any opinion, just go and have it, there are so many topics here other than this one. what are you doing in this one then? and if someone who has no fucking idea about the pitches and cents, just comes and says i should not talk about sth i dont know, then it is logical that i can become arrogant. dont tell me what i should lay off. i take lsd 4 times a years, which is not something that i could state of 80 percent of the people here.
if you believe that 440 is fine okey. write a topic 440 the music of the superconsciousness. this here is about sth else.

anyway. i leave. i said enough in this topic.
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 13:41
Quote:

On 2008-12-17 13:29, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
i came here and talked as a simple human being about the pitch.

No, you came here and started acting like a bitch.

Now kindly fuck off and take your bullshit posts to general.

Peas out.

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 14:14
^
vegetal
Vegetal/Peacespect

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 14:20
          Demand recognition for the Armenian genocide 1915
http://www.devilsmindrecords.org/
http://www.myspace.com/vegetalmusic
http://www.checkpoint-music.com/
bandarlog
Bandarlog

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 14:30
Do you see my avatar? Consciousness-fascist-hippie-police are as worse. It's a strange phenomenon that radical (left/right, progressive/conservative) points of view tend to meet when it comes to reasoning/persuasion/communication (dis)abilities.           http://www.soundcloud.com/bandarlog
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/bandarlog-memoirs-of-the-moment
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 15:33
i did not start to act LIKE a bitch. not like. i am. a bitch. and generally i see that a bitch knows more about the pitch than you do.
now kindly fuck off with your education shit. i am left and right and everything. fuck off with your low knowledge about the cents. 30? not 30. it is not 30.
i dont wanna persuade. i know you will stay with the old thing. and if i managed to tell what i wanted to 2-3 people, it is more than enough for me. i dont like the mass. i dont like the mainstream. and the herd. use 440. in the next century everyone will use 432 already. but you will be dead at that time.
Medea
Aedem/Medea

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 15:37
          http://soundcloud.com/aedem
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 15:38
http://op-for.com/attention20whore3lm9.jpg
There's only one thing that is worse than people that simply lack knowledge and that is people that lack knowledge, but act like they know everything.
I thought you said you were done posting in here?

gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 16:06
i wonder, does anyone know any track thats tuned at 432 ? trance specially ? cause i really would like to listen to a hole track pitched there out of curiosity to see what the hell is that all about at least and how/what kind of difference has as a psychoacoustic effect or something .. does it exist ??

attentionwhore LOL
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 16:52
There is a microtuner module in logic that you can open in the enviroment and put right after the sequencer input module. It does the whole microtuning task for you and sends every note, superconsciously and spiritually correct, tuned (scales change mind you..or sounds that way anyway...could be some alien interence since it is the prefered language for alien speak).

So I am making the next Disco Hooligans tune using the universal language of planets. I'll post a short clip tomorrow.

UnderTow

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 18:29
Quote:

On 2008-12-17 11:18, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:

if i see this, i understand that you are just very far away from my thoughts . so stay where you are and believe whatever you wanna believe, and just let me say what i want to those to whom i want.

There was no problem until you started bitching and calling people sexist because they don't agree with you. You need a reality check.

Quote:

for me the quote above is not even worth answering. if you cant see it, then i dont need to explain you anything.

Wow. Are you still in kindergarten? In other words, you can't explain it.

Quote:

of course it has to do with music. it is a frequence. everything in this universe has to do with music and frequence.

That is so simplistic. Music is not just _any_ frequency. One must be a complete idiot to think that because something is or has frequencies it must be music.

Quote:

we can hear some of those frequences in a very ridiculously small spectre, and some we dont but it is still a frequence out there. everything is a wave around. dont you see this. i find it astonishing that you dont see it.

Again, one must be a complete idiot to conclude that because something vibrates at a particular frequency it automatically makes it music.

Instead of assuming that I don't see or get something, try assuming that maybe you are wrong. You will get much further in life.

Quote:

i know the music of the spheres since i was a child

Ego tripper.

Quote:

thanks for the educating bullshit. karma will come to me.

Again, ego tripping. You really think you know everything don't you?

Quote:

man you are so pour.

You have great arguments to support that insult... nope.

Quote:

i was hearing from many friends and artists that i am doing well that i dont even read isratrance, but now after the one month here, i know why they said that.

Hippy friends? Yes bullshit isn't welcome here.

Quote:

i am not allowed to talk about frequences,

Sure you are. That is if you don't insult people and talk at least a tinny little bit of sense.

Quote:

i am not allowed to talk about sex,

Sure you are. That would be allot more interesting than what you have typed so far. But you are not talking about sex. You are assuming people are disagreeing with you because you are a woman. That is complete bullshit.

Quote:

i am not allowed to use the word fucking and boring,

You are not allowed to insult people just because they disagree with you. That is what started all these posts against you. Have the decency and honesty to admit that to yourself.

Quote:

i am not allowed to feel good as a woman,

You really have one massive chip on your shoulder don't you? People really don't care that you are a woman. Stop lying to yourself. It is the content of your posts that people take offence to. Not your sex.

Quote:

and i am not allowed to see it dark.

There is nothing wrong with darkness. My comment was about musicality and taste. Something Goa Gill utterly lacks. (It used to be different).

Quote:

i am not a sexist.

You certainly seems like one and you sure keep talking about the difference in sexes. You are the only one here doing that.

Quote:

i find it abusing to tell me not to speak about it cause i have in your opinion no idea about music.

No one said you had no idea about music. Stop losing the plot. People are saying that your theories about 432Hz make absolutely no sense and the facts clearly demonstrate that.

Quote:

the fact is that i play piano since i was 6 years old, even before i learned to talk and to count.

You couldn't talk at age 6? No wonder you have such difficulties with communication.

Quote:

i have been to many concerts playing, and i really dont think that anyone has the right to tell me not to talk about the cosmic octave.

You can say what you want and so can others. People can call your bullshit. But then you get rude...

Quote:

yes it is 21 century, and it is the time of quantum physics, the time of frequence fundamentalism, the time of redefining the ancient knowledge.

You probably know extremely little about quantum physics or you wouldn't be writing that. Of course you only deal with very superficial similarities and then, ego tripper that you are, assume that you "get it". No Moki, you don't.

Quote:

forgetting religions was the fashion of the previous centuries. now we move to another star constellation, the ages of the aquarius, which means that old approaches will die and be redefined.

*yawn*

Quote:

would you tell me not to write about music, if i was not a woman having the word fucking in my posts? you would not. you would respect what i say then. you would hear it. but since i am a woman, and bored in this forum, you tell me 100 times i am a close mind and i dont have an idea about music. it is the real discrimination here,

You really are crazy. For the last time, it has absolutely nothing to do with you being a woman.

Quote:

and yes i am so sick of you, cou cant believe. but anyone who has spent even one minute with me in person would know that nothing can bother my calmness, so you dont bother me either, you cant make me rude, i just like the word fucking but it is not aggression. karma will come back to me. man you are so boring. take care for your own karma.

Aha! Keep lying to yourself. It is clear that you are angry. Can't you be honest to yourself about anything? You are so out of tune with your own feelings it is ridiculous. No wonder you can't communicate with others.

UnderTow
soulfood
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 18:40
Quote:

On 2008-12-16 14:31, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
no it is not pathetic, it is exactly what you do people. this is full discrimination.

here is what he wrote:

Quote:

Earth's rotation period relative to the fixed stars, called its stellar day by the International Earth Rotation and Reference Systems Service (IERS), is 86164.098 903 691 seconds.
Earth's rotation period relative to the precessing or moving mean vernal equinox, misnamed its sidereal day, is 86164.090530 83288 seconds of mean solar time (UT1) (23h 56m 4.09053083288s)
So which do you use to calculate the frequency we should tune our instruments to?
Taking the first figure the closest A octave works out as 389.42474Hz.
Taking the second figure, the closest A octave works out as 389.42478Hz.

Neither of these figures are 432Hz. 432Hz doesn't even contain any decimal places so how can it possibly correspond to a physical property like the rotation of a planet, whose period is measured to 11 decimal places? If the answer is, "it's approximate, it's close enough" then by God so is 440Hz. This whole topic is such a crock of shit it's unbelievable and I honestly can't believe it hasn't been deleted. "

man you are so poor soul really. am i arrogant to tell you that???? well then face it that there are also arrogant women out there guided by the war planet mars and sorry but if you still dont get the importance of the topic and think that it must be deleted then you are a fucking poor man. fucking boring you know. "

first you are wrong. a day has 86,400 sec and a year has 365,242 days which is 31,556,925,9747 secs. if you turn this into herz and then octavate, transpose, then you have in the 32. octave the value 136,1 hertz. this is c sharp. this is sadja, the fundamental tone in india, slightly lower than in europe and america. the corresponding tuning pitch A1 in hz is 432,10.

and no, i was not a feminist before in my life but things change. i noticed that you guys are so ridiculously caught in your old approaches.... and i have to witness here your rudeness and then the excuse that i was bringing the rudeness out of you. yeah, come and give me a batch on the ass to punish me for the fact that i know slightly more than i do on this topic. buah. mars needs women. you love 440. fine. just say you cant use 432 instead of preachaing how much you love it. it just doesnt interest you. the frequence difference is too small for your presious ears. you dont hear it. you dont feel it. and spiritual turns to be a tabu term here or what??????????? you are so old fashioned, it is incredible.

Moki, I'm trying to remain impartial here as to not pick sides and such, but as whether your theory is correct I would agree such a hypothesis to be highly questionable. Don't use your own maths but find a few online sources which have a strong base of information to back your theory. That part is important.

Secondly people tend not to agree with you if your only defense is repetition with the accompaniment of a personal attack on anyone who dares to disagree.

Either way what you propose is quite interesting and I'd recommend you carry out some deeper research more justifiable than what you gained thus far before you start screaming that you've re-invented the wheel to the people still using the more well-known of wheels that seems to work just fine.
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 19:51
okey forget the woman. just fucking tell me what is wrong in the theory. did you open the pdf i gave you. did you see the cents and the pitches. so you think it is wrong??????????????????????

i dont scream people. you think i have a problem with all the posts against me. i dont. not even slightly. they dont bother me. they seem like a lack of intelligence to me. i just dont see what is wrong with what i said? tell me exactly. i dont care about personal attacks. i am not so sure that you would ignore me on the street if we sould see in person you know. i cant really get abused in isratrance. i dont know. what is wrong with the theory? why do you think it is bullshit?? please tell me.

it is clear that i am angry but i am actually not at all.
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 19:52
why should i try assuming that i am wrong? i have to see a reason to assume that, and i dont see any.
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 19:55
Quote:
Again, one must be a complete idiot to conclude that because something vibrates at a particular frequency it automatically makes it music.

tz tz tz. not music. music is for us only a tiny spectrum of hz that we can hear. this is music. the rest we dont hear. but it is a frequence and if you double the octave, it resonates. so it is not music, it is just a resonating frequence.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance