Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS

Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Dec 16, 2008 20:27
Quote:

On 2008-12-16 15:43, Colin OOOD wrote:

Elad - you need to tune everything down by 8Hz. The quivalent tempo is about 200bpm.
This might help: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kwuavo

thanx , but how much semi tones is 8hz on the 440hz area?
must be accurate math for that.. ?

www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Posted : Dec 16, 2008 20:29
Quote:

On 2008-12-16 15:44, Medea wrote:
Well, let's count.

440 432 = 1.0185185185185185185....

So, load all your tracks in Sound Forge, apply time stretch, make sure the "Preserve picth" is unchecked, and

you right
but i want to do it in FL on the master tune , so it has 0 artifakt of time strech , that always crap the sound and is not natural

btw does it meen i need to take 0.18 semi tones down ?          www.sattelbattle.com
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Posted : Dec 16, 2008 20:31
im sorry for being idiot on that math stuff . but i do want to try it out. its very simple matter to have certain bpm and tuning system .
time to play with analizers i guess
that would tell me something im sure          www.sattelbattle.com
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Posted : Dec 16, 2008 20:53
A=440hz , G#=415.3hz

X=432hz

between G# and A we have Y (Y=24.7hz)

Y also = 100 cents of pitch

we need to figure how much is 8hz in cents

seems like 32 cents will do the trick , right? (runs to tone generator)

and bpm around 202 it seems to me..

isnt the A=432 is just for general tuning but we can use all notes for the music..?
or the track must be on A key?           www.sattelbattle.com
Medea
Aedem/Medea

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 00:11
amount of Hz between semitones differs dramatically, depending on octave           http://soundcloud.com/aedem
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 09:04
damm
but thats general tuning only no??
i meen we still supose to use the same intervals only tune to 432hz not actualy play only that freq?          www.sattelbattle.com
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 11:03
elad, tuning, means the whole scale schanges relatively to 432hz tuning (A).           Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 11:18
Quote:
You need to give a good explanation of why the (approximate) time it takes for the earth to circle the sun has anything to do with music.

if i see this, i understand that you are just very far away from my thoughts . so stay where you are and believe whatever you wanna believe, and just let me say what i want to those to whom i want. for me the quote above is not even worth answering. if you cant see it, then i dont need to explain you anything. of course it has to do with music. it is a frequence. everything in this universe has to do with music and frequence. we can hear some of those frequences in a very ridiculously small spectre, and some we dont but it is still a frequence out there. everything is a wave around. dont you see this. i find it astonishing that you dont see it. what do you see then? what is the universe for you if not a frequence and music. i know the music of the spheres since i was a child , in my lucid dreamings, for me it is the most obvious thing in this planet, in this wordl, that the planets and their rotations have to do with music.

thanks for the educating bullshit. karma will come to me. man you are so pour. i was hearing from many friends and artists that i am doing well that i dont even read isratrance, but now after the one month here, i know why they said that. i am not allowed to talk about frequences, i am not allowed to talk about sex, i am not allowed to use the word fucking and boring, i am not allowed to feel good as a woman, and i am not allowed to see it dark.

i am not a sexist. i find it abusing to tell me not to speak about it cause i have in your opinion no idea about music. the fact is that i play piano since i was 6 years old, even before i learned to talk and to count. i have been to many concerts playing, and i really dont think that anyone has the right to tell me not to talk about the cosmic octave.
yes it is 21 century, and it is the time of quantum physics, the time of frequence fundamentalism, the time of redefining the ancient knowledge. forgetting religions was the fashion of the previous centuries. now we move to another star constellation, the ages of the aquarius, which means that old approaches will die and be redefined.

would you tell me not to write about music, if i was not a woman having the word fucking in my posts? you would not. you would respect what i say then. you would hear it. but since i am a woman, and bored in this forum, you tell me 100 times i am a close mind and i dont have an idea about music. it is the real discrimination here, and yes i am so sick of you, cou cant believe. but anyone who has spent even one minute with me in person would know that nothing can bother my calmness, so you dont bother me either, you cant make me rude, i just like the word fucking but it is not aggression. karma will come back to me. man you are so boring. take care for your own karma.

at planetware you can find a table with the smallests pitches as a pdf file.
CHECK HERE
http://www.planetware.de/download/Stimmdaten.pdf
it is german but the table is a good one for non german speaking ppl

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 11:40
so if you still dont see it , it is -31,38. the cent difference.
-aeon-
Aeon
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 11:44
Moki, i don't think your sex is remotely relevant to this conversation.

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 12:17
good. then lets talk about the pitch.
-aeon-
Aeon
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 12:30
ok, but my opinions are probably not going to be of any interest to you...

in my opinion, if you are looking for a pattern or a grand unifying theory you will find one.

in my opinion, a lot of 'electronic' music is essentially independent of tuning.

in my opinion, making music is challenging and beautiful and intricate and addictive and i don't really understand why or how our preferred tuning should necessarily affect the attainment of the 'SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS'.

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 12:44
well what is superconsciousness? you know, it is just uniting with the bigger picture. nothing more than that. if you can transcend yourself out of our small picture (lets say that we humans are incredibly small and unimportant cause we can only hear and see ridiculously small spectrum of the universe), and if you can transcend this into a bigger picture, then you have done already a lot. you synchronise with the bigger picture out there, whatever it is, god or whatever, the ultimate absolute unlimited space out there in the universe. the stars and the planets. if you have the same frequence like them, even if you dont hear ( i mean seriously, we humans are so small creatures, we dont hear anything actually, our spectrum is a joke!), but even if you dont hear it, it works for you. you are synchrnised with the other frequences in space. and if you have your horoscopic tune, you will be synchronised with your own mission. many ppl dont believe in astrology , and actually this is a point why i think that my sex does matter, cause i am tuned in 28 days of moon cycle since i became a woman and i do absolutely think that the stars and the macrocosmoc does influence us. may be it is good to unify the ultimate male and female approaches cause there are really some fundamental differences, and actually even denying the difference is discrimination too.

i dont say that everyone has to do it. it is clear that most dont. and i love their music anyway, you know, but it is just something that interests me a lot, as a field to experiment....and i think it has a great variety of possibilities to explore. for instance in the molecular tuning, you take quantums. you use the spectral analysis and transpose from the micro frequences.

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 12:48
so to sum it up for those who dont get it.

a half tone is 100 cent. and this is 64 microtune units.
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 13:08
Don't joke about karma with me lady...

It is obvious that you believe in something so much, that you stop caring about what others believe, and use degrading language supporting your cause.
You prefer to concentrate on something that is in your words more important/bigger than the human, instead of looking inside the human itself (which is 'so small and can't hear anything'). This has nothing to do with the forum, because if you have talked the same with me on the street, I would have ignored you.

And to sum it up, what you are talking about is opinionated. If someone disagrees with you, he has all the right to have an opinion of his own just as much as you have, without being addressed as boring/oldfasioned/arrogant/sexist... etc.

Lay off the lsd.
          Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance