Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - 31.12.06 - NEW YEAR HAPPENING 06 - By Tanzfaktor, Bern
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

31.12.06 - NEW YEAR HAPPENING 06 - By Tanzfaktor, Bern

Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Nov 26, 2006 07:44
Quote:

On 2006-11-18 18:55, matt_with_an_s wrote:
Hi all,

can anyone tell me how much the tickets will be and if it´s possible to reserve some? Since we will be coming all the way from Sweden we don´t have the possibility to buy in advance and we don´t want to be stopped in the entrance because it´s full. Tried to mail the organizers but no answer... And btw is it difficult to get from Zurich To Bern?

Peace

/Matts

hello matt,
sorry for the small delay, i hope it didn't change your decision to celebrate a smashing party here with us in berne. i'm amazed that you guyz take upon you such a long distance to travel, but i'm sure the "new year happening" will compensate your efforts with a killer party.

to answer your questions:
unfortunately, there are no presale tickets for sale, meaning that tickets are only available at the door of the new years party. the good news: the location is huge, around 1500 people easily fit into the venue, if not more. but to avoid a bad-case scenerio, i recommend you to arrive early, i'd say around 10:00. like this you sure to get in. if you really want, i can contact the organizer and reserve the tickets for you... let me know.

for trains in swiss, check out www.sbb.ch . there you should find all the info you need about our railway system.

again, cool to see motivated sweds visiting swiss. i'm sure you won't be disappointed!

see you on this dance floor           www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 26, 2006 09:19
10:00 pm not am... not that you show up 12hrs too early at the entrance keep in mind that this is a new years event, most party people gonna arrive before midnight to welcome the new beginning. champagne frenzy incl.           www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 25, 2006 00:00
so, here's the lineup times of each artist:

20:00 – 23:00 Ynos
23:00 – 01:00 Shadow
01:00 – 02:00 Mekkanikka LIVE
02:00 – 04:00 Nygma
04:00 – 05:00 U-Recken LIVE
05:00 – 07:00 Noa
07:00 – 08:00 Optokoppler LIVE
08:00 – 12:00 QED

nygma thinks aloud: oh WOW!!! a dream come true to play as a dj after mekkanikka, who's gonna give us taste of what's currently hot on barcelonas psy dance floors and of course introducing urecken with some of his newest killer moring creations which gonna enchant the people like no other with top notch production.

this night promises to be good, real good.
          www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
dj solaris

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 29, 2006 15:22
Good luck David,

I hope u will enjoy at his maximum this magic moment,

but i think it will no be the last one...;-)

have an happy new year:-)

www.fractalrecords.ch
V/A Brain Chemistry Out Now
V/A Fractal Energy Out Soon

natasha-beat
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 30, 2006 02:52
hi mates
U-RECKEN roxxxxx
          psyworld is our world !
hallucinator
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 31, 2006 02:38
wowwwww

killah lineup

nice to see nikka in line up
and for sure killah german project " optokoppler "

People Enjoy this party !

fore shure will be killah atmosphere           Hallucinated Neighbour / Silent Existence
http://www.ektoplazm.com/label/silent-existence
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 3, 2007 21:44
Quote:

On 2006-12-29 15:22, dj solaris wrote:
Good luck David,

I hope u will enjoy at his maximum this magic moment,

but i think it will no be the last one...;-)

have an happy new year

thank you roland!!! late happy hippie new year to you (and anyone else who reads these words).

usually i like to write (positive) feebacks about parties, but sometimes it's better to keep certain comments for myself... for sure it was a good party, but... well, read for yourself:

to start off: u-recken was AMAZING!!! crispy intelligent full-on, proper live performance, he played loads of new unreleased stuff (maybe his upcoming album) and he rocked the crowd. very friendly and calm guy, it was a pleasure chatting with him. i hope he enjoyed his stay in swiss.

Mekkannikka played some rough night time stuff with live guitar in some tracks, personally i really dig this kinda music. however, seeing the reaction of the crowd (and the organizer), they weren't really convincing. pity, i guess swiss is not ready yet for this kinda "hitech" sounds.

to summarize the overall party: NICE and SPACIOUS location., 1500 peoepl could fit alone on huge dance floor. perfect for large events. decoration was very psychedelic, swiss style but... unfortunately, the party never kicked in, there was not much new year vibes around. reasons?

here ya go:
-700 party guests at peak time. seemed like an empty party.
-good artist, good music, but wrong timings. twisted-melodic fullon at night, heavy serious "cyberdelics" in the morning. swissgermans like it more melodic... this we know.
-the pa system would have been killer, but the sound engineer had no fucking clue how equalise it properly. too much lows.
-i had the impression people were tired and used up from too much partying over the past couple festive days. and with the hard egde music, people left early. what can i say...??

bottom line: the organizer tanzfaktor did a faboulus job transforming the location into a professional psytrance event. in theory, line up was very nice, different approach for once. but i realize more and more that big names like infected or astrix guarantee a full house. or maybe just get a smaller location next time...

i'm soooo excited about 2007, it's gonna be a year full of changes...

www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - 31.12.06 - NEW YEAR HAPPENING 06 - By Tanzfaktor, Bern
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance