Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Switzerland - 31.12.06 - NEW YEAR HAPPENING 06 - By Tanzfaktor, Bern

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

31.12.06 - NEW YEAR HAPPENING 06 - By Tanzfaktor, Bern

Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Oct 10, 2006 04:45
Tanzfaktor present

31.12.06 - BEA Halle, Bern
NEW YEAR HAPPENING 2006
Indoor & OpenEnd

::LIVE::

OPTOKOPPLER
Y.S.E records Germany, first Time in Switzerland

U-RECKEN
Doof records Israel

MEKKANIKKA
Spirit Zone Spain / Switzerland

::DJs::

MIDAM
Stoffzentrum

SHADOW
Rumpelpilze

NYGMA
FrakaSound

Q.E.D
TurboTrance Records

NOA
Nandan Productions

::VISUAL STIMULATIONS::
Deco Zynamon Switzerland,
Circas Visuell Austria
Lasershow : Mindwarp Switzerland

::LOCATION::
BEA Expo Bern Halle 150 ( former Curlinghall )

::ADDITIONAL INFO::
**Large dance floor with vast space for dancing and chilling (capacity of the place is around 1600 people)
**big bar and various stands and even much more to be discovered in the ChillOut area.
**Shops and stands are welcome, please contact info@tanzfaktor.ch

More info soon ..or check out on http://www.Tanzfaktor.ch
          www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 12, 2006 10:51
Here some pictures of the BEA Expo Hall location in bern made at the infected mushroom in concert party in mid janurary 06:

http://www.dideldum.ch/galleries/show/62

There's even a videoclip of the infected event:

http://www.dideldum.ch/videos/06-01-14_infected_smalll.wmv

Credits & Big THANKS goes to Alex Biberfreund for the video footage and the pictures, check here for more party pics: www.dideldum.ch           www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
dj solaris

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 16, 2006 16:03

Nice to see more'' High Tech'' Full On Sound( Mekkanikka) in

this cheesy land;-)

www.Fractalrecords.ch
v.a Brain Chemistry is out
v.a Fractal Energy expected december
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 17, 2006 13:18
Yeah! Stop the
Cheese we want the power
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 17, 2006 22:44
Cheese?? who's gonna eat fondue or raclette on new year?

okidoki, i agree that on many swiss german parties the full-on sound can get quite smelly and kitschy, but you tough guys are not the only one to notice this!

the return back to psychedelics is inevitable, no duvdev, dali, or any wannabe rockstar can stop the real revolution back to good psy music here in swiss.

... and good psytrance will be played at this new year party. the line up looks really promising, much better than last year by tanzfaktor, which was total isra domination.

or do you smell cheese?? not me, i'm not planning to eat fondue nor intend to play some on ny....

PS: somehow i feel my little toe itching... it's trying to tell me that in not too distant future we'll be complaining about dark twisted music... that it's toooo much and too mental, fucking up people's brain into total insanity... muahahahaha
fraka is a state of mind
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 17, 2006 23:24
Mekkanikka is not cheese is Powah
gionaTI

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 18, 2006 09:43
@Nygma

Quote:

okidoki, i agree that on many swiss german parties the full-on sound can get quite smelly and kitschy, but you tough guys are not the only one to notice this!

Unfortunately we didn't meet each other at the Libra party, I was busy on my work and my brain had to be fresh on monday morning ... :-( :-(!!!
Just would like to understand what do you mean for "cheesy" music... (Ok Infected and Dali, I can agree with you) ... Could you please mention other artists ??
Hope to meet you soon, ciauz
Giona
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 18, 2006 15:02
why don't you ask dj solaris and stregone... they are the cheezy artists connaisseurs

hope to meet you soon as well, the ticino crew really rocks!! keep up the spirit
fraka is a state of mind
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Oct 18, 2006 15:13
do you want a taste of cheesy music????
easy: take a child of 2 or 3 years old , give him a keyboard (Montempi is a perfect keyboard to do this kind of trallala music ;o) and rec it !!
if you cannot find a child.. take a teenage and give him 4-5 pills and then he will start to produce you some nice cheesy stuff ... haaa ha ha ;o)
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 18, 2006 17:14
LoL cheese music is what described by Brousse but with a "thanks rich daddy" big studio

Dali is a big promoter of this style want some more nameS? Infected? No in the sense they are cheesy for their vocal smaple but they have a unique style indeed, more cheesy is GMS, Sesto Sento, Ultravoice, Oforia, Delirious, Eskimo is quite cheesy too, then Shanti, Protoculture and so on, cheesy full-on

But I'm not really a connesseur of this style

Maybe I made some mistakes too, don't kill me

Yeah Nygma I tried many times to come to a frakas one but everytime I had another party or something important I could not loose...
gionaTI

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 18, 2006 19:06
Quote:
Dali is a big promoter of this style want some more nameS? Infected? No in the sense they are cheesy for their vocal smaple but they have a unique style indeed, more cheesy is GMS, Sesto Sento, Ultravoice, Oforia, Delirious, Eskimo is quite cheesy too, then Shanti, Protoculture and so on, cheesy full-on

thank you for examples... What can I say is that i like some dali tracks and some of the infected mushroom too (especially at their beginning)... and i get crazy for OFORIA, ESKIMO, SESTO SENTO, PROTOCULTURE, SHANTI, GMS, .... and all artists that produce this powerfull (yeahhh) kind of fullON. "vocal goa" is not so bad for me.

@Psyberpunk
Funny explanation... muahahahahah
Just one thing, I'm not an artist and I don't know how to create music but I don't think it's so easy to produce some tracks like the ones of the above mentioned artists... But again, I'm not a producer... certainly you know it better than me...

@Nygma
Diplomatic answer

Finally my opinion is that, TASTE is TASTE, very personal thing... and we could discuss about these matters for lots of forum's pages...

Ciauzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Giona

Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 19, 2006 02:21
I didn't say their production level is low, is high
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 21, 2006 21:03
Quote:

On 2006-10-18 19:06, gionaTI wrote:
Finally my opinion is that, TASTE is TASTE, very personal thing... and we could discuss about these matters for lots of forum's pages...

you're so right!! in german there's a saying that "taste is disputable" meaning it can get very controversial.

in our scene there are many styles found within the general term psytrance and it becomes harder almost every year to define what is what. e.g. dark, twisted, twilight, fullon, isratrance, progressive, club, minimal, "cheezy" and so on... and with such a vast choice people become more critical & spoiled with electronic psychdelic music.

in my opinion just let people listen what they want to listen, no need to criticize and argue what is good or not. some music might sound commercial, other might sound really sick and cause headache... but in the end if people enjoy themselves so what the fuck. freedom of listening to what ever you want. it's just important that you inform yourself about the musical style of a party to avoid disappointment!!

so, since you people know what musical direction this NEW YEAR PARTY gonna be, i hope that every gets the point that this party is NOT CHEEZY... according to my taste
fraka is a state of mind
matt_with_an_s
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Nov 18, 2006 18:55
Hi all,

can anyone tell me how much the tickets will be and if itīs possible to reserve some? Since we will be coming all the way from Sweden we donīt have the possibility to buy in advance and we donīt want to be stopped in the entrance because itīs full. Tried to mail the organizers but no answer... And btw is it difficult to get from Zurich To Bern?

Peace

/Matts           Fear is the great barrier to human growth
www.matt-in-orbit.com
http://musicalspoon.blogspot.com/
tHuJoN
Freakulizer / Khainz

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Nov 20, 2006 04:33
i like some cheesy music ...

i mean for example Protoculture ... he has some cheesy parts in hes music ... but for me it doesen't sound like a 2-3 year old kid ...or a teenie on Pills ...
I think u have to be quite "inteligent" to make melodies who touch ppl ...

www.myspace.com/freakulizer
www.facebook.com/freakulizer
www.myspace.com/khainzmusic
http://www.facebook.com/khainzmusic
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Switzerland - 31.12.06 - NEW YEAR HAPPENING 06 - By Tanzfaktor, Bern

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance