Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 24 -27 August 2007 - Al-Andalus Festival (Andalucia - Spain)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

24 -27 August 2007 - Al-Andalus Festival (Andalucia - Spain)

peter

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 4, 2007 16:34

This was a great festival, amazing spirit, amazing place and amazing music.

Very much enjoyed the whole experience and I shure will be back next year

rodram

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 4, 2007 19:50

Yes, we had a good time. Lots of very nice people, different from the big comercial festivals. Still with the original spirit, and a very nice location.

uvego
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 14:01
Quote:

On 2007-08-31 14:28, The Accelerator wrote:
It´s been a while since i wrote anything here but after this Festivals i really feel i need to express the way i feel.
I came to this Festivals with no expectations at all, especially considering the fact that the line up wasn´t really my taste (i´m more a proggy dude and Spain is still Full power on the full-on sound) and still somehow i had a good feeling about it. And wow, what a surprise.
For sure the best thing about this Festival was it´s location which was absolutely brilliant:
A crystal clear lake sorrounded by mountains. I never been to Boom Festival (well, not yet) but many people told me that the location was very similar. These days it´s still very hot in Spain (especially in the south) so it was sunny except of a bit of refreshing rain at the second day. it was very weird, it was hot with no clouds and somehow raining (oh, wait, maybe it was only me....).
The crowd was wonderful. A lot of nice friendly smiling faces everywhere. even the punks were really nice! I met so many friends and made so many new ones!
The music most of the time wasn´t really for my taste but as the vibe on the dance floor was pure fun with all those friendly people all over i had a blast during Logic Bomb, Hypnoxock and the last 2 dj´s at the last 2 days (especially the woman which closed the festival. she made a prefect ending for me. thanks).
The organization was really cool. Clean showers (with HOT water!!!), Cheap prices at the bar and restaurant and a total ego free feeling in the air. The Decoration (especially at the Main floor) was beautiful.
As the Location was really big it seem like this festival could contain a bigger crowd.
I really hope this Festival will take place again next year with a bigger crowd attending
to it. it´s worth it.
Of course there were some let downs, like a fucking asshole who stole stuff from the tents (which i´ve been told later that he´s been cought!) and some problems with the sound at the chill out tent, but otherwise, this Festival was a huge success. At the end a lot of people who came directly from other festivals seem to be very happy they made the long way.
I think this Festival is a perfect example that even without a Bombastic line up it´s still possible to make something beautiful.
I really want to thank to the organizers of this Festival. This is the reason why after so many years i still have faith in the trance scene. Thanks a lot.
Hope to see you all at 2008.

you ses everithing mate, congrats!

realy great festival

location, decoration, people & spirit was so nice
musicly what can i sey, too much fullon & some nice prog sets.
for me Braincell and Tranan fix the job

thanks Sonia for everithing!
Felipe, you are full power funny guy
Thanks again & see you next year!!!

pics & video coming soon

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 17:59
hello out there,
we had a really beautiful festival and a nice trip around andalucia.the party was good organized,a big "hugh" to the poeple there.hope,we could spend a time next year to come again at this wonderful place,that reminded me to the boom-loc. in portugal...killa!!!
the sound was good for these size of festival but if the org. expected more people for next year(...and i'm convinced of it,that come more"fraggles"),the technology must build up to a fatter bass and maybe some moving lights or a laser-system.from the music i would like to emphasize painkiller...he was blasting us away...just one more time,for sure.
killa set,man...keep this sound further.
a big praise to rastaliens for their deep psychedelic journey,we like this sound so much and flew away with you.all,wich made music gave themeselves strive and had also fun,i think.thanks for the sound's to all.
there was a really nice chill-out with a great view over the valley,at all...the location and all around(we got the summer,that we missed so much in germany)was optimally for a good party. the vibe on the floor was pretty dragging along and everywhere you saw smiling and unlocked people.
finally,we had a lot of fun and for first time of the al-andalus we was pleasently surprised and we'll come back,promised.
spain is rocking...hopently again next year.
up to then...

jana&alex

p.s.
look for some pic's:
www.myspace.com/largosound

boom!
Light

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 22:18

Beautiful nice people all over, gorgeous place and a great experience.

Highlights - Logic Bomb on the dance floor and Entheogenic on the chill out.

rodram

Posted : Sep 5, 2007 22:28
Quote:

On 2007-09-05 22:18, Light wrote:

Beautiful nice people all over, gorgeous place and a great experience.

Highlights - Logic Bomb on the dance floor and Entheogenic on the chill out.

Enjoyed a lot Rastaliens, Human Blue, Tranan and Entheogenic.

peter

Posted : Sep 5, 2007 22:34

Was so looking forward but unfortunately missed the Entheogenic set, damned

peter

Posted : Sep 6, 2007 19:57

Any date for next year yet???
simba

Posted : Sep 8, 2007 16:34
Hello family!
From all the team, thank you very much to all of you for participating and making Al-Andalus Festival 2007 such a great gathering. Thank you Marlene for those beautiful pictures which are making us live those moments from a different perspective. We are receiving such positive response from all, that gives us more strenght to keep on working for an even better Al-Andalus 2008.
The Mayor of San Jose del Valle has issued a very good press note of the Festival and has compromised in supporting us fully for next year. They were present during the Festival and together with the Guardia Civil have declared that they have never seen so many people together that were so respectful and educated, both in the Festival site and in the town, stating that in their village a one night concert of 100 people produces more fights and damages than this 1000 people 4 days Festival.
For us two things were very important: that the local people and authorities liked the Festival and trusted us, thus allowing everyone to enjoy it in a relaxed atmosphere; and than providing all the necessary conditions to have a great time and experience for all of you that have given us your trust by coming to the Festival without really knowing us. Again thank you. Our next step is now to learn from the mistakes and any suggestions or advises that any of you would like to give us and start preparing the next edition with full energy. We are working on the website and by next week you will be able to see more pictures and reports.... Al-Andalus has been created thanks to the help and love of many people and this is how we would like to continue, everyone is welcome to join in this project... let's keep the contact!
LOT'S OF LOVE AND PEACE
UNITED TRIBES
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 24 -27 August 2007 - Al-Andalus Festival (Andalucia - Spain)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance