Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 24 -27 August 2007 - Al-Andalus Festival (Andalucia - Spain)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

24 -27 August 2007 - Al-Andalus Festival (Andalucia - Spain)

Quantum Leap
Quantum Leap

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 14:35
great festival, see you there guys           http://www.facebook.com/quantumleaptrance
~Gojim~

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 18:28
can't hardly wait, my plane arrives thuesday(21th of august).Other people arriving this day?Don't know yet what i will do untill the festival, maybe going to the festival grounds if it's possible...
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 20:11
I'm really looking forward to it big time I tell you
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
simba

Posted : Aug 11, 2007 11:01
HELLOOOO,

Buses will leave the Jerez bus station at 19:00 on the 24th of August. Please reserve in advance before the 15th of August at bus@unitedtribes.net.

See you all very soon, everything is looking beautiful and all the team are buzzing!

Any queries call hotline: 0034 630 881 054.

Love & Peace

FIUZZ

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 12, 2007 01:46
Quote:

On 2007-08-10 20:11, Justin Chaos wrote:
I'm really looking forward to it big time I tell you

me to
BooMBooM and good luck for the preparations, Al-Andalus team...
          www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
Neurologic
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 12:32
spain here we go for the sun, tapas, wine and loads of trance music
dmaence

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 13:25
pffff!!!! i hope i find some job for next week and get some money to get there :S

anyway this will be a very great festival, im sure about that!!!

kisses!!!!
Chambao
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 07:25
Woah man, looks really, really fuckin good.
all the best of luck to everyone.           Love is Life

- www.myspace.com/pinkadelica (Myspace)

- marcio_zimerman9@hotmail.com (Email and MSN contact)
robnep

Posted : Aug 31, 2007 08:51
so how was the al-andalus festival, any news, reviews and photos......
The Accelerator

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 14:28
It´s been a while since i wrote anything here but after this Festivals i really feel i need to express the way i feel.
I came to this Festivals with no expectations at all, especially considering the fact that the line up wasn´t really my taste (i´m more a proggy dude and Spain is still Full power on the full-on sound) and still somehow i had a good feeling about it. And wow, what a surprise.
For sure the best thing about this Festival was it´s location which was absolutely brilliant:
A crystal clear lake sorrounded by mountains. I never been to Boom Festival (well, not yet) but many people told me that the location was very similar. These days it´s still very hot in Spain (especially in the south) so it was sunny except of a bit of refreshing rain at the second day. it was very weird, it was hot with no clouds and somehow raining (oh, wait, maybe it was only me....).
The crowd was wonderful. A lot of nice friendly smiling faces everywhere. even the punks were really nice! I met so many friends and made so many new ones!
The music most of the time wasn´t really for my taste but as the vibe on the dance floor was pure fun with all those friendly people all over i had a blast during Logic Bomb, Hypnoxock and the last 2 dj´s at the last 2 days (especially the woman which closed the festival. she made a prefect ending for me. thanks).
The organization was really cool. Clean showers (with HOT water!!!), Cheap prices at the bar and restaurant and a total ego free feeling in the air. The Decoration (especially at the Main floor) was beautiful.
As the Location was really big it seem like this festival could contain a bigger crowd.
I really hope this Festival will take place again next year with a bigger crowd attending
to it. it´s worth it.
Of course there were some let downs, like a fucking asshole who stole stuff from the tents (which i´ve been told later that he´s been cought!) and some problems with the sound at the chill out tent, but otherwise, this Festival was a huge success. At the end a lot of people who came directly from other festivals seem to be very happy they made the long way.
I think this Festival is a perfect example that even without a Bombastic line up it´s still possible to make something beautiful.
I really want to thank to the organizers of this Festival. This is the reason why after so many years i still have faith in the trance scene. Thanks a lot.
Hope to see you all at 2008.
eusko2012

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 1, 2007 02:29
i think this festival was the big surprise of the summer i can explain the way i feel right now the vibe was wonderfull what a great atmosphere , the place was amazing logic bomb boom the place , i want to thanks to all the people that makes this posible we get fantastic experience full of beauty and armony.
thank you "we are one "
some body have pics or video?
Manu@cosmictrance
Kali

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 1, 2007 15:55
Hello ¡¡¡ Amazing festival ¡¡
congratulations felipe & sonia for your great work...

greetings ¡¡           www.myspace.com/kalibcn

www.materiarecords.com
moleirinho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Sep 3, 2007 13:24
will write a report for goagadar magazine... this festival was beautiful, with a great spirit and a lot of lovely freaks. Have a lot of fun...

some pictures here
http://www.goagadarmagazine.com/site/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&Itemid=10032&catid=7           “I'm a Psy-freak. Not only a Trance freak, I'm a freak of the culture by itself. So for me it wasn’t just the music ...

PsyFace
http://psyface.com
Goagadar Magazine
http://goagadarmagazine.com
Quantic Chill Records
F.l.o.W.

Posted : Sep 3, 2007 17:05
Graet to hear this glad news. Sorry for not have been there I had to do some things in Germany but I would have loved to be there with you.

Felipe & Sonia one of the most Spiritual people in the sapnish PsyWorld.

All the best for you & hope we us soon ,-)           F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World
Neurologic
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 4, 2007 16:28
wonderfull place full of colored and friendly people, the music was top notch, everything was very well organized, the camping, the stalls, deco, sound system. even the guardia civil officers wich i shared 2 beers were friendly lol.

the beautifull green emerald lake provided a spectacular visual trip without any aditives, it is nature at his full power.

at the mainfloor i enjoyed 10x logic bomb, human blue, delysid, tranan, quantum leap, madnetic, protonica, dj toxic, djane moira sets. At the chill out area the band Tambores del Sol executed a great show.

really really can`t wait for the next year edition.

moleirinho nice pics, you have more to share?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 24 -27 August 2007 - Al-Andalus Festival (Andalucia - Spain)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance