Author

2005 Psytrance

Kitnam
Mantik

Started Topics :  110
Posted : Jan 8, 2005 11:49
Quote:

On 2004-12-25 04:12, GeZer wrote:
i think that 2004 was the worst year for psy trance ever.
all the albums sounds the same.
nothing spacial.
it seems like in 2004 psy toke the wrong diraction and 2005 is it's last chance to go in the right path. i used to be the greatest psy fan and now i dont think i would take an album even if it was free.
psy unlike other styles got much more room for creativity (unlike metal wich is instrumental and sounds like they already done it all). psy is all about synth and comptuer work and the sounds are endles. i wish people would understand that and start work on ther music insted of relesing shit.
i realy want to hear more expiremntal psy and less soulless psy. i dont have any problem with melodis, but do they realy have to be so lame ?

god, this is so enoying.

some of you may say i dont belong here, some of you may agree with me. the truth is that i litsen to older music (2000-2002)and some of that sorry excuse of what you call new music and i realize how boring psy got. i just dont what to think that psy have nowhere else to grow and expend.
if you realy like it so much why do you all always complain???

.indeed
if u make experimental new tunes, no one wants to release it and there is not much respect to the artists who try this. if u produce fullonic >= 142 bpm tracks everyone says "cool" and releases are going on. realy crazy. maybe its just me. big respect to the artist who is able to put something realy new into the compi-cells of 2005 releases, in advance.
Thiago Alves

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 8, 2005 14:35

I think this is the year of the groovee!!!
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jan 10, 2005 04:26
Id love to see a renissance of the old skool Goa sound, of course updated with the innovations that have been made since then. But as much as I love Cosmo Chaos, Lemurians, Blowfish, Shift and the rest of the Timecode artists, hujaboy and many others, I was raised on Hallucinogen- Twisted and Cosmosis- Synergy and I have yet to hear anything that truly tops them... probably never will... Thats were I came from and thats where I'll always be from!
Judging from recent years tho it is Timecode records that I'll be keeping my eye (ear?) on... they come the closest to what I am looking for. Those crazy Finns at Exogenic and Surreal Audio give me much hope too... Shiva Space Technology rules the darkness, and I do love darkness (::evil laugh::)...
I guess what I really hope is that the artists do what they feel, pursue the artistic directions that hold the most promise for them personally. I trust the artists as long as it is their artistic senses they are following not the $$$ then we are doomed to clubbier and more boring sounds for sure!
Keep working artists! Dont be afraid to try new things even if we rip you for it at first when our unschooled ears hear new fangled sounds. But dont forget your roots either!!!!
Lets all work together to make 2005 a better year than '04, and I mean that in the big way.
Peace out everyone!
Grizzz

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 17, 2005 19:52
I'd like for the artists to take advantage of new technologies in audio, stop using the same virus c presets, put less cheezy vocals. And please enough with 'The Abyss' preset from absynth, its in like 30 tracks already.
Another year like 2004 and i think the scene will be ready for the 'post-trance' style.
brujo6

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 17, 2005 23:29
Quote:

On 2005-01-17 19:52, Grizzz wrote:
Another year like 2004 and i think the scene will be ready for the 'post-trance' style.

The scene is already ready for the post-trance era.

Ladic

Posted : Jan 18, 2005 20:19
i hope there will be less stupid fullon for disco fans and this genre will change its direction back to psychedelia..

i give big hopes to sanfran base artists like ghreg on earth, mubali & vector selector

i already can't wait for new CDs from derango, naked tourist & va-psychedelically yours 3
filter

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Jan 18, 2005 23:45
2005= year of night trance

ohhh the dem0o0o0ons the dem0o0ons           Psychedelic Trance from Argentina
www.darkprisma.com.ar
www.megalopsy.com.ar
www.psytrance.com.ar

Megalopsy Travel Blog
http://megalopsy.blogspot.com
TweekerD

Posted : Jan 19, 2005 01:51
for 2005....

The light - More Suomi - Less Repetitive Boring music...

The dark - A rise in the Danish and Israeli (and others related, you know who you are ) powers, there is some great night music brewing....

More good parties, more interesting artists in Israel, more good drugs, smiling people, happy thoughts, good health and a trip to India in the summer...

Just to start off 2005 - Squaremeat is coming out with some kickin new flavas on their new album "Astronomical coffee break", and Benza's "Retrofuturism" is about to hit the stores....Bom

Happy year!           "We just got that Volcano lit...

...Gee, I thought Tarzan was set in Africa!"

- 1979 Flashdance, Haltya
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 2005 Psytrance
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance