First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

2005 Psytrance

Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 16:22
Why not try the Twisted System album and Dark Nebula's newest? Those are pretty psyched...           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 19:20
All i want is Twisted Records to release the CD that was promised to be released in 2002.
          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Virus-Spliff (Sheikah)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 19:35
HIIII!!!
2005 is the year, new and talented artists will be showed to the scene and the noise will have new orientaitons for shure , willd drive the noise in new ways and will try to make a new style , keep informed and shure will be a fantastic year for all of us ,promised.
Sheikah
---------------
shiva's vision festival
virus-tekk recs.
spliff.music recs.
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 19:42
A year full of music which once again would send us lost in side our heads....finding new paths and emerging as new entities.....
Cheers.           "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
Goannes

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 20:46
I would like to have more percussion and tribal orientated elements in trance, makes it more hypnotizing. Back to the roots, Etnoscope alike or some progressive trance projects such as Frogacult.
The proper use of the spanish guitar like in Pop Stream - Rip Stringer works enchanting on me, more of this please! Maybe some more salsa and arabian elements too.

Thankyou!

It took me 20 minutes to come up with this signature.

---->>> www.madhatter.be<<<----
mono mono
Onnomon

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 21:00
Tribal, trippy, funky, and below 145 bpm, I like more space between the beats.

I don't know about you, that's where i'm going.

yes, and more Etnoscope.

-dz
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 21:05
I would like to see more American artists getting out and sharing their version of psychedelia with the world. As for the sound of the music, I think the way things are currently are acceptable. I feel all the subgenres of this music are rather accurately represented, but I would like to see the new labels that came out with stuff this past year to release more stuff, and a good mixture of funky stuff with darker stuff too...           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Kitnam
Mantik

Started Topics :  110
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 21:08
I think that 2004 has been a good year, because the horrible fullon-psyterror-melodic-tracks in 2003 which made me think:" Rescue! women and children at first, go go go..." (yes there have been exemptions) are gone generally and we have faced some new directions of Psychedelic Trancemusic in 2004.(Even the club/UK/Techhouse music became better) If this trend goes on, we will have great music in 2005!

By the way: The new Electronic-wave which influenced also the german Popmusic missed its real impact. Maybe it was too late or too quik, I do not know. Acts like Xdream tried to produce with a lot of Electro-Influences for example, but it has no change to grow up besides of the dominating israeli-styles. But it was interesting. Lets keep a look on it in 2005. BTW: The promised Vocal-Boom which was promised by some Acts was just a flop or just "not there".
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 21:48
I'm guessing that X-dream's album is going to lead to a lot more electro-crossover sounds in the newer releases... another distinct trend that will continue is the dark psy from Fungus Funk, Kindzadza, and all the Russian crews - whether it will start to sound any different than what has come before is something I couldn't answer. Full-on will go even more commercial with more vocal tracks and cheesy top-40 party hits from Chemical Crew and Infected wannabes. Progressive will continue to be strong with many landmark releases showing further influences and depths in the sound. Many artists will fall prey to the club syndrome, making boring housey sounds for radio access like what Tsuyoshi has done all year. After Filteria's inspiring release we may hear a few more old school style albums, maybe even one or two really great ones. Shpongle's last one will be contreversial and psychedelic ambient will have some great releases as well as many mediocre ones. Finnish and weird styles won't break out but there will continue to be some fun forest flavour to be found, though the style is beginning to be tamed more and more.

Those are my off-the-cuff predictions... as for what I'd like - just keep those solid psyprog releases coming!
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 22:37
Quote:

On 2004-12-22 21:05, mubali wrote:
I would like to see more American artists getting out and sharing their version of psychedelia with the world. As for the sound of the music, I think the way things are currently are acceptable. I feel all the subgenres of this music are rather accurately represented, but I would like to see the new labels that came out with stuff this past year to release more stuff, and a good mixture of funky stuff with darker stuff too...

I agree! I want more Yankee stuff. After the Bluetech's album which totally blew me away, i'm really anxious to hear more sounds from the area.
And did somebody mention how truely international the movement became the last year? We have great albums coming out from Serbia, Ukraine, India, Norway, Czech Republic, Hungary, Spain and more. Places i wouldn't know existed on the map before.
It's time to break the UK/Israel/Germany/Sweden Cycle and get inspiration from new places. Perhaps next year a first Martian Project?
          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 15:09
Well I believe that full on will be stucked at the sames forms..No evolution to this style espesually israely full on which is gonna be more commercial...About dark psy I would like to hear some tunes with atmospheres and not dry sounds and just a 4/4 bass.Progressive becomes better and better and I think it will be more psychedelic...Iboga recs perhaps became as much progressive they could and now they are bringing the old trippy scandinavian sounds with progressive formulas.The big evolution will come from X-dream and their family at all...Be prepared espesually from Solstice Black Label..You will hear new fresh soundforms that you never heard before.Also Boshke beats,Moonflower etc..In gen I am expecting better productions and more psychedelic music,more underground vibes..3-4 years ago our genre maybe was the best of all the others genres (house,techno etc).All were going better till the appearance of some artitsts that they destroyed the scene and they are still destroying it..Our evolution as global psychedelic trance scene has stopped...Maybe we won't become the most unique and better genre and that's why a lot of our pioneers left us for other genres..If we gonna better maybe they will return..
          www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
Kitnam
Mantik

Started Topics :  110
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 16:10
Quote:

On 2004-12-23 15:09, Tasos_NOtrea wrote:
All were going better till the appearance of some artitsts that they destroyed the scene and they are still destroying it..

.indeed - but an artist is nothing without people which want to listen.
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 18:30
In 2005 I hope to see more of the darker night side of trance get released as well and I think it will happen. I think it is already happening with a good number of new dark compilations and releases and many new label coming who are dedicated to pushing this sound.

spread the sickness,
jeff
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 20:35
Wright kitnam..I wish for 2005 people start thinking more clearly and "naturally"..the drugs are big problem           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
Tundra
Hydraglyph

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 23:20
Less guitars, more groupies!           A beer in the hand is worth 2 in the fridge
www.myspace.com/hydraglyph
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 2005 Psytrance
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance