Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 2002 so far...
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

2002 so far...

Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : May 29, 2002 23:08
yep. its realy the best year and the future of it will be much more better: infected mushroom (dublel albom), cosma, astral projection, b.l.t....           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
cave girl

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 30, 2002 12:40
great year....

for me its plastik park - into the parkness
traktor
and alegria...

its the year of antix, mr xv, and the other looni of the trance..

i remember my strange dream and knew i had the strengh and love in my heart to create something for my life, the world was waiting, i was REBORN.
LostBrainCell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 30, 2002 21:51
The big summer festivals are in front of us. It is too early to summerize the year. Personaly, since I'm planning to put a lot of money and time in festivals this summer (BOOM for sure, maybe VooV and few smaller ones), I'm a little worried from commercialization.
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : May 31, 2002 03:09
Quote:

and some ppl say trance is dead!

ho ho ho ironic

its just started imo

A
chromozontal

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 31, 2002 05:38
defenatly one of the most producebale year's in trance since 1998 i think. it seems just like then when all the producers and artist's got foxed on a specific sound's and why of warking.
we now can see artist's like human blue wich always played kinda goa style playing flow beet's and minimal sound's. it's great to hear all of this work from alot of artist's old and new so many releses almost can't keep up with them.
i think we got at least one more year till evry thing will get mussy like 2000-2001.           D DO DOC DOCTO DOCTOR HOFMANNNNN !!!!!
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : May 31, 2002 12:51
Actually, I think that 2002 will be remembered as the year in which trance TOTALLY broke the boundries with other styles - Human Blue has more than a little touch of club to his new album, techno isn't new, but it's BIG, house is catching strong...

I think this is a good thing - since production-wise, the trance world has a lot to learn from these styles. Progressive house took progression to a level that very few have reached in trance, techno has more raw power than trance ever reached in a pure electronic - not heavy metal - way (excluding maybe Tim Schuldt, but he works with Front Line Assembly a lot), and clubtrance can teach the trance scene a lot about clear sound and crisp production values, as well as uplifting energies.

Personally, those three styles are styles that I usually don't really like (excluding acts like Hawtin, Derrick May and the likes), but the trance scene is finally starting to learn that perfection is something that requires more than one perspective.

And anyways, psychedelic trance will never leave it's psy roots, so I'm not worried about this being a change for the worse. This year will be the year in which trance will start it's transformation into one of the most proffesional styles in music out there.

... or in the 2005 this year will be remembered as the beginning of the end of the trance scene.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : May 31, 2002 13:02
Quote:

On 2002-05-31 12:51, kaz wrote:

... or in the 2005 this year will be remembered as the beginning of the end of the trance scene.

kaz, you know how to cheer someone up in the morning mate....

[ This Message was edited by: tom anteater on 2002-05-31 13:06 ]          >>love will tear us apart...<<
Gilad Refael
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Jun 1, 2002 12:08
yeah, great year!
good innovative and creative music combined with top notch productions (u couldn't always get that in the previous years)           REHAB is for quitters
ND
ProSect

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jun 1, 2002 13:42
i'm sorry to interrupt u mates, but we have a long way to go... mayb more suprises waiting for us
Tatsu

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 2, 2002 01:14
there are a lot of releases from the beginning of the year since now that got me hooked. muche more than last year... soon i´ll get my hands on full on 6 and freestyle from rastaliens, hope they are good too. if the year continues like this, i´m damn happy!!

next weekend i'll see infected mushroom live, i hope they will play some new tunes. can't wait for their next album...
Reece
Neuron Compost

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jun 2, 2002 03:43
hmmm, interesting year so far, but imho the best is yet to come! (only a few will appreciate this tho)
Mandalavandalz album (new sounds of goa!)
Tea Chairs
O.O.K.
Mussy Moody
Grapes of Wrath
Viscious Spiral
first Gi'iwa comp.
and much more REAL groundbreaking stuff!

Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 2002 so far...
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance