Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 2002 so far...

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

2002 so far...

Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : May 29, 2002 16:15
has just been one of the best years for psychedelic trance - ever. Already I've seen more quality releases this year than in 2000 and 2001 combined, led by excellent albums by Human Blue, ManMadeMan, Electric Universe and amazing compilations like The Unusual Suspects.

And with albums coming out this year for Logic Bomb, Wierdo Bierdo, Tristan (and many more, the list is too long), compilations that are taking steps forward in every direction (the much anticipated Cross Link and Twisted Sessions albums for instance), it looks like this is going to be one of the best years for trance - ever.

Just happy to be around in this exciting time for the music.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : May 29, 2002 16:21
Yes this is a very good year and with future releases from BLT,Astral Projection,Alien Project,Astrix,Illumination and Xerox we can always be happy.
Not to mention Infected Mushroom double album           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 29, 2002 16:25
Detox: actually, BLT is the only one of the acts that you mentioned that is doing something groundbreaking in his music (IMO at least), the rest of that list could have been released in 2000 or 2001 and not surprised anyone (well, according to the releases from these acts in the past few months at least).

This year is a year of change in the music - and ohh yes - for the better ... I haven't had that feeling about trance since 1998. It's really exciting           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 29, 2002 16:33
Unusual Suspects, Human Blue make the cut from the list you mentioned imo. True gems.

From what's to come, BLT and Crosslinks should be awesome indeed.

I would add Amalgamated Amalgamation, upcoming Bitmonx album on Medium, Haldolium's new double CD, and IM, who have always got sth up their sleeves.

And if Cosma comes up with anything close to Simplicity, he'll be on my list too.           the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : May 29, 2002 16:47
good point kaz,
it will be interesting to see if we look back on 2002 and say 'oh yes so style x started then'. if so what will style x be and who are its nascent exponents?           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 29, 2002 16:51
by 2004 we should know           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
DETOX

Posted : May 29, 2002 17:18
kaz my friend Astrix is the star of the year in my opinion.
He came out of nowhere and he is all around the place now           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Coomzy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : May 29, 2002 20:28
when is the new IM album due? And does anyone know what to expect...groundbreaking new sounds or a follow on from BP Empire?

and yes...a very exciting time right now!!!
Cozycactus

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 29, 2002 20:40
the best year for psytrance was 1997 imho:)
Olli
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : May 29, 2002 20:42
y don't u b more specifc Cosycac.           The Only True Freedom is Freedom From the Heart Desire
DETOX

Posted : May 29, 2002 20:48
Cozy the thread is about this year and not for 1997 but since you mentioned it you must explain yourself

By the way i heared some demos from IM new album and i guess the guys have done the right job again and will turn our world upside down,Drop Out will be a big HIT.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Cozycactus

Posted : May 29, 2002 20:49
97 is special for me because of releases that amazed me once and forever:)
like astral p. - dancing galaxy,psychedelic vibes 2 compilation,amazing releases on dragonfly and flying rhino like ux,pleiadians,shakta albums and air born compilation
and of course matsuri releases:)
Kenneth
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : May 29, 2002 21:01
well imo the best releases so far this year that would defenitly live a mark r
Human Blue - Electric Roundabout
VA. Accupunctue (Medium)
VA. Amalgamated Amalgemation (Hommega)
X-Dream - Irritant

and the there r some stuff 2 b waiting 4
BLT's 3rd Album, IM 4th Double Album, the Crosslink Comp' from DigIboga and many more!!!
U can defenitly say that Frank Sinatra said it best "It was a Very good Year!!!!"           "...God made weed, Man made booze. Who do u trust?..."
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 29, 2002 21:58
1997 was my favorite as well, but this year isn't even half way through.

Detox: yes, Astrix came out of nowhere and is played all the time. He didn't do anything that wasn't done before though. He may be good, but I won't remember this year because of Astrix, just like most people don't remember 2001 for GMS.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
cave girl

Posted : May 29, 2002 22:06
and some ppl say trance is dead!

i remember my strange dream and knew i had the strengh and love in my heart to create something for my life, the world was waiting, i was REBORN.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 2002 so far...

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance