Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - 13th October 2007 - Baraka with OTT, Dick Trevor + more @ The Coven, Oxford.
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

13th October 2007 - Baraka with OTT, Dick Trevor + more @ The Coven, Oxford.

Steve Baraka

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 14, 2007 21:17
Thanks to everyone who made it! What an amazing party. Fantastic vibe, beautiful lighting and all topped off by some of the best music I've heard all together at one place in ages!! Great, of course, to bump into Ross, Cameron, Cosmonaughty and Ott again! All of you on good form, especially Ross with his customary nap behind the DJ booth. He he! Keeping you up were we??

Also especially nice to meet Selim, and Midimal from the Frakasound crew! Great people and great music.

All in all, one great night. See you next month
Slimseth
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 15, 2007 00:01
Back home in Switzrland... finally

was a great party, full of really lovelly vibes. Baraka people you do things the right way... cheers for this very nice party and thanx for the invitation.

Yes indeed Ross sleeping in the sauna behind the dj booth is worth seeing... hehehe. My personal biggup to Dick Trevor for the amazing set he has been playing. Will be a pleasure seeing you in Swiss next month.

Steve, Brijesh, and all@Baraka we wish you all the best for the future gigs and all the best with the label...

Greetings from Switzerland and all the best untill we meet again.

www.frakasoundrecords.com

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive music!"
Kristian Wilson - former CEO Nintendo Corp.
brij

Posted : Oct 15, 2007 14:27
Was a fantastic night....cracking line-up in both rooms particularly Midimal's phat proggy sounds!

Lovely to catch up with again Slim, I always love our chats about the business of trance!

Thanks to the many people who put in the hard work behind this party....roll on November when we welcome Shakta and Flooting Grooves to Oxford           www.BarakaRecords.com/brij.htm

www.myspace.com/djbrij
Steve Baraka

Posted : Oct 15, 2007 18:37
Quote:

On 2007-10-15 14:27, brij wrote:
roll on November when we welcome Shakta and Flooting Grooves to Oxford

WOOHOO!!
Midimal

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 16, 2007 21:07
Well...After my return to Switzerland, me became clear. The UK Scene is AMAZING. The whole organization was so familiar and the party planned perfect from the first beat as well. A giant "thank you" to Brij,Steve and the whole Baraka crew. I will never forget my first UK Gig.

...and the Funktion one system
brij

Posted : Nov 12, 2007 14:54
Midimal, thanks so much for the kind words.....

I'm sure it won't be your last UK gig           www.BarakaRecords.com/brij.htm

www.myspace.com/djbrij
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - 13th October 2007 - Baraka with OTT, Dick Trevor + more @ The Coven, Oxford.
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance