First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

05/06/2005 = Dj Filip [Ticon]

odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 13:06
i wanted to know how many ppl was there to enjoy fillip...
not to calculate how many euros the organizers win..
thanks anyway

p.s. its really very nice to read that 400 pll been in an afternoon party to listen ticon!!
great!!!
itche

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 13:12
It wasnt for ticon man.The 80% of the people there were Venue goers.They didnt have a clue of what they hear.I agree with atlanticark.Eurotrance or hardrock would be the same in these kind of parties
Psy-trip

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 13:20
itche and whoever was there..u think that the same ppl will go to Alepohori next sunday(Son Kite)?Cause if i see venue ppl in there i ll start lauphing if not crying..           ...Travelling is a way of life...
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 6, 2005 13:22
its alittle bit strange ...
itche

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 13:30
Psy-trip take your chane and go and write back what you will see there man.The organizers have no clue about this scene.
Psy-trip

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 13:53
Well i m planning to go actually either way but maybe this time it wont be that bad..maybe the organisers learn from the mistakes..maybe!           ...Travelling is a way of life...
atlanticark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 14:05
Well you re right Odysseus. I have nothing against people making a profit as long as they offer something in return. Believe me, i have paid loads of money over the years to get to parties. I never complain unless the situation is nothing more than a blatant rip-off. I am not asking a lot just a decent sound, a well- thought concept and a smile at the door. By the way we are driving to your party guys (Eternal Motion) next month in Thessaloniki.

Anywayz, people don't be shy. Share your experiences with the rest of us. What did other people think of the party? And the promoters? Do they think that any of our criticisms is valid? Am i the only one with plenty of free time at work?
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 6, 2005 14:25
well , actually the next eternal event will be at 14 days(not next month)but anyway it will be nice to cu at thessaloniki!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - 05/06/2005 = Dj Filip [Ticon]
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance