Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - zmacd023 A day after...........compilation

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

zmacd023 A day after...........compilation

hercules
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Sep 3, 2004 21:24
Zillion Mental Anarchie Records-Info sheet
A DAY AFTER…….compilation
zmacd023
Bar Code: 5 20 10 13 616 835
Release Date: 12/9/2004

Track list:

01.SunControlSpecies-Structure
02.FREq-Cosmic Nature
03.Krama vs. Castell – Ministry Of Fantasy
04.Heliotrope – Lazy Bones
05.Sensum – Let’s Turn On
06.Segment – We Sold Our Souls (Ololiuqui REMIX)
07.FREq vs. Spherical vs. Fractal Glider - DFF
08.Heliotrope-Oraculum

This is the new info sheet regarding the new cd release of ZMA. records. This new cd carries the hottest names at the moment of the progressive psy trance.
From the magic Ozland Freq already known for his remarkable debut album on IBOGA and his unique releases on high respected labels like plusquam, Zenon, Nervine deliver us 2 tracks. The first one is a solo tune with fantastic female vocals and an incredible built up ending to high-energy melodies. The second is collaboration between him and two other bands also from Australia (fractal glider and spherical), which we reassure you that the result is unique.
On this cd we also host 2 more bands from Australia, which soon will release their debut albums on our label.
SunControlSpecies, who has already caught the attention from many followers, made for this compilation a special tune to give us a taste of what we have to expect from his forthcoming album. On the paths that Antix made, SunControlSpecies comes among with this enjoyable track.
Then it is Sensum with his tune invite us to turn on. Let’s follow him. For sure this track will leave its stamp on everyone who will listen it to.
The compilation continues with a finest collaboration between Castell from Denmark half of the DVEI band who is responsible for the a & r of Nervine Records and the new comers from Greece Krama.Killer driving bassline combined with intergalactic melodies make this track really special.
We reserved also for this compilation a stomper remix from ololiuqui who counts already 3 albums on Spirit Zone and numerous releases on various labels on behalf of Segment. The original tune was released on the remarkable album of Segment 2 years ago in our label. An excellent production as only Ololiuqui can guarantee.
Finally the compilation is filled up with 2 tracks from Heliotrope. This new Greek band that is responsible also for those 2 finest tunes on BATTLE ROYAL compilation more mature than ever are ready for their chance. With those 2 new tracks we are pretty sure that everyone will speak for them. So deep and so banging never made before. Truly winners. Please welcome them.

Globally distributed by:
Z.M.A. Label Group Distribution
PoBox 2164
41001 Larissa Greece
For any enquiries feel free to contact us at:
sales@zmarecords.com
Tel: +306945853002
Or visit our new online shop:
www.zma-distribution.com

Soon Distributed Exclusively By ZMA Label Group

Discovalley Records-Psycho Cell compilation DVRCD003
Exposure Records-T.B.A compilation EXPOCD002
Z.M.A. Records- The higher Human Form album ZMACD022
Z.M.A Records – Monarchie V compilation ZMACD024
Starsound Records – Reincarnation Compilation SSCD009
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Sep 3, 2004 21:30
Yes, Heliotrope where definitely the highlight of the nice ”Battle Royal” compilation, and I can’t wait to hear their newest creations.

ZMA, keep bringing us these high quality progressive compilations – it’s what you do best!

DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
hercules
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Sep 3, 2004 23:15
an additional info:

Besides SunControlSpecies and Sensum albums which are scheduled for the next months,

the Heliotrope album is scheduled before christmas,unless the one of the duo(George Fotiadis)would have finished his solo album as InterPhaZe which will be out earlier.

Be aware of the zma progressive sound

Insomniac
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 3, 2004 23:23
YEAHHH!!!!!!
This is the year for PROGRESSIVE music, ZMA thank you and keep bringing us quality music.           One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.
Tiny Giant
TriOptimum

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 3, 2004 23:58

hey hercules,

maybe you are interestet in a trioptimum remix of an abba track.

maybe you know it coz in the mainpart they sing:

"money, money, money.... it´s so funny ... etc."

so far....

P.S.: the world is small hercules!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Sep 4, 2004 01:41
zma back to more progressive with this compi i guess.. i will back to buy some greek music beside yunus:) good luck!           Believe your soul !
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Sep 4, 2004 01:55
This is a fantastic release,i am no big fun of progressive music but this one is very good.

Review to come soon.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Nocturnum
Sensum

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 4, 2004 10:23
cant wait for the remix of we sold our souls.
i dig segment in a big way, so it will be great to hear a different interpretation of this track.
good stuff
Dushan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 4, 2004 14:53
Nice compilation, realy nice, and come back for ZMA to progressive sounds, can't wait to hear it.           myspace.com/audionova
Steve Sai
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 7, 2004 22:13
I think this will be the best z.m.a. v/a for sure!!! LAZY BONES for me is the no 1 Prog/trance track ever!!
Also be prepared for InterPhaZe killer stuff..this 'll be another BOMB for sure!! George(Heliotrope) making serious job...Thanks Herc
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Sep 8, 2004 04:29
Quote:

On 2004-09-03 23:58, Tiny Giant wrote:

hey hercules,

maybe you are interestet in a trioptimum remix of an abba track.

maybe you know it coz in the mainpart they sing:

"money, money, money.... it´s so funny ... etc."

so far....

P.S.: the world is small hercules!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Thats just too funny..

as for ZMA, i don't like the direction they have taken over the last couple of compilations, but i'll sure take a listen because they were one of my favorite labels.. back in the Techno Aliance days...           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Nocturnum
Sensum

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 8, 2004 11:44
yeah clown - egg it on why dont ya ?
for wot point ?
ignore cheap shots people please !
otherwise ya just as bad i reckon.
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Sep 8, 2004 21:21
Sensum, i heard the remix.. its a funny track..

what are YOU talking about???

"VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Sep 21, 2004 00:54
Just ordered it today

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/zma/zma1cd023.html           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Sep 21, 2004 04:20
cant wait!!
new SunControlSpecies..Heliotrope..FREq...
wowowow....
thank u zma... for rls this gr8 stuff

cheers           "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - zmacd023 A day after...........compilation

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance