First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ZAMIR 2005 - SESSION 13 - 27.01.05

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Jan 23, 2005 17:18
The Zamir club celebrate two years for Thursday Trance line ! u are welcome to celebrate with us and with :

::DALI::
Dali is Dalit Eizner (26) from Israel. She has a background of live drumming and also as a singer in a rock band. Now she turned all her endless energy to music production. Her music is a blend of full on trance vs. rock guitars and on top of that she adds her hypnotizing vocals - something quite special and unique which will explode into your consciousness (especially after you see her SHOW ON STAGE!!!)

::ASTRIX::
The man behind this project is Avi Shmailov ( 24 ) . Avi start produce music when he was 17 years old , right after than he signed in Hommega Records . This move change his style and make it more serius . In the end 2002 Avi released his debut album " Eye To Eye " and this album was very successful ! Avi is also a part in the project Private Taste ( toghether with Lior Miller & Ido Ofir ). In the end 2004 Avi released his 2nd album " Artcore " , this album include many style : Ambient , Progressive , Melodic , Psychedelic and little Rock - Trance.

::BLANKA::
Dubi Elkayam has been surrounded from his early childhood by music. As he turned 18, as most of the Israeli youth, he discovered trance. Together with his cousin Yaron they started to produce trance, while being slightly influences by dark projects such as X-Dream, Parasense and Tim Schuldt. Their success in Israel came long before they released their first track where they have been playing almost every week-end all over the Israeli deserts and forests.

::QUANTUM / GIDI HOVEK OLAM::
Quantum is Gidi Snapir, also known as DJ Gidi (Hovek Olam). Gidi was born 1970 and lives in Tel-Aviv, where is studio is as well. His first encounter with electronic music was with new wave dark Industrial music in the end of the 80s. Gidi has DJed extensively in almost every possible spot in Israel and all over the world. He also has own weekly radio show- Tranceformator- in Kol Hakampus radio station in Tel Aviv.

::ASTRAL PROJECTION::
The men behind Astral Projection are Avi Nissim & Lior Perlmutter. Lior Perlmuter and Avi Nissim first met at elementary school at the age of nine. In 1989 Lior and Avi first teamed up , They created their first group and named it SFX (short for sound effects). Avi teamed up with Yaniv and Guy Sebbag under the name SFX and they released a single called Another World under Trigger in Germany. At the beginning of 1994 Lior decided to come back home and work on his own material with the rest of SFX under their newly formed label Trust in Trance and they started working on their first CD- Trust in Trance Vol. 1. At the same time they signed up with Phonokol and released the CD with great success. After that, Guy decided to leave the group and work on his own. Avi & Lior have 6 albums and 1 remixes album . Astral Projection are the pioneers of Psy - Trance that brought the new sound of Trance to the messes and delivered many hits over their 10 years of creation.

::ZOO-B::
Zoo-b started to play acid-house in 1987 when the rave culture started in Israel. In 1987 zoo-b left to New York end began playing in the underground basement at the “M.K “ and some after parties at the “Tropicana” club, as well as organizing loft parties with a group of dj’s. When he returned to Israel in 1993 he was one of the main forces of the local emerging trance scene. He opened a small shop end a record label (Krembo Records) in Tel-Aviv, which later became a vital establishment of the global trance industry. During the years dj zoo-b played with many dj’s from Israel end from around the world. Zoo-b’s unique sound and energetic sets made him one of the leading trance dj’s in Israel and the world.

::BIZZARE CONTACT::
Bizzare Contact are Kfir Lankry & Didy Ezra , both born in Dimona ( south Isreal ). 5 yeard of hard work resulted in their first released track " Brain Wash " . Their second released track " Frequencis " was released on USTA. After releasing several tracks on several compilations, Bizzare Contact come strong with their debut album " Plastic Fantastic " , which represent a new sound in the Full on psychedelic trance scene.

::MIKO / X-WAVE::
DJ Miko is one of Israel’s electronic music pioneers. In the beginning of the ‘90s, when it all started, DJ Miko used to take a lot of Har-el’s tracks and play them in Goa and Ko Phan Gan. Then the guys decided to work together and Formed California Sunshine. In 1997 they released their first album " Trance ". Later Miko & Har-el released many tracks on several compilation. Miko is going to blast the dance floor with his old & new metrials , be ready !

::THE MISTED MUPPET::
The Misted Muppet – DAGAN Israeli & Tal Hassidi are the people behind this mind inflicting project. Their music is rich, powerful, full and aggressive; strong acidic lines, fat bass lines & a monstrous use of synths. They explore the art of sound & noise to the max. Dagan & Tal first releases were on the Empty Hand release and received great reactions worldwide. In 2004 they released their debut album " From The Legend " in Trancelucent Productions. This amazing innovative Duo have slashed, rocked, dance floors all over the world in the past 2 years, slowly evolving into the fine stallion they are now.
Beware The MUPPET is coming to get you !

http://www.drugless25.com/modules/MReviews/images/FLAYER-2-YEARS-NEW.jpg

Prices :
70 Nis for guest list ( for add to the guest list just send mail to softcrew@hotmail.com )
90 Nis at the door

C U ALL THERE !
Zamir Club , Alenbi 34 Tel Aviv.

slomi
Inactive User

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jan 23, 2005 20:45

MAMA MIA!!!
astrix astral misted contact dali xwave quantum blanka

I'm dreaming!!!
small festival in the zamir?!

can u give the line up timeline?

" You were born original... Don't die a copy.. "
- Some dude with a beard
Always remember:
Half of the cup is full...And the other half is on its way up...
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 23, 2005 22:07
Just be there from the moment the doors open till the doors close , dont miss any second mate.
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 14:13
looking good
all the best
bbbooooommmmmm
slomi
Inactive User

Posted : Jan 24, 2005 14:34
Quote:

On 2005-01-23 22:07, guy cohen wrote:
Just be there from the moment the doors open till the doors close , dont miss any second mate.

i will!

upstair will be open too?
- Some dude with a beard
Always remember:
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 24, 2005 14:40
Quote:

On 2005-01-24 14:34, slomi wrote:

i will!

Sure , my friend . U must have some place for chill after the bombs u will get in the main floor
slomi
Inactive User

Posted : Jan 24, 2005 19:44
Quote:

On 2005-01-24 14:40, guy cohen wrote:
Quote:

i will!

Sure , my friend . U must have some place for chill after the bombs u will get in the main floor

ehehehhhehe

i don't think i will spend time in the chill while all those artists are my favorites!
in other words
i will be dead body in the end of the party (in the middle?! ) !!!
- Some dude with a beard
Always remember:
DJ_Psykick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 20:21
Quote:

On 2005-01-24 14:40, guy cohen wrote:
Quote:

i will!

MMMMM...
Last week i was for the first time in the Zamir, and the upper level didn't really seem to be a chilling one....
The DJ's there (who were they anyway? i didn't recognize...) played trance all night long, no chill at all...           “The Prophecy: One Will Come, Voice From The Outer World… And Bring Us Out Of Darkness.”

My recently played music --> http://www.last.fm/user/DJ_Psykick/tracks
Shanti Shahar - VIRUS pro
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jan 25, 2005 08:58
Is there any age limit to the party? (21)
          --------------------------------------------------

VIRUS Production

http://www.myspace.com/shaharshitz

Nine-X
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 25, 2005 09:08
hay-mr- gromun- from the nine-x crow we wiss you oll the best may you continu doing what you do to the trance comunty!!!! hip hip !!
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 25, 2005 11:20
Nine - X crew , good luck to u for your line in the comfort13 !
Zamir & Comfort - on Thursday Tel Aviv on firrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre
PsyPapa
Inactive User
Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 25, 2005 15:22
Is ther an age limit to this party????
slomi
Inactive User

Posted : Jan 26, 2005 14:37
Quote:

On 2005-01-25 15:22, PsyPapa wrote:
Is ther an age limit to this party????

use ur mind!

specially in tel aviv with all the small arsim u must have age limit 18 or 21;)

if u will come near ra'anana in the orchards, the parties have no age limit, but only 100 people know about those parties and we all freinds there.
- Some dude with a beard
Always remember:
PsyDaddy

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 26, 2005 14:42
What The Age Limit 18 or 21???????????
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 26, 2005 15:20
The age limit is 23 +
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ZAMIR 2005 - SESSION 13 - 27.01.05

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance