Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Ygg Audio ?!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ygg Audio ?!

Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 10, 2009 01:37
Got the new remade SEM with patch panel..Sounds absolutely fantastic..A more raw and dirty sound than the voyager and with the patch panel you can do some really cool (and noisey) filter and cross modulation stuff ..and that 2 pole filter is really special ...havnt heard the original but ive heard they sound identical..
I got the cv expander for the OS which gives you all its cv outs plus 8 multi's and 2 attenuaters...this has proven invaluable when interfacing with the SEM (But i too now need more cables hehe)....My synth needs are all covered now ..really all i need now is a nice spring reverb and analog delay to give me the full retro sound hehe....

I remember in another thread you said u also had a Arp Oddy and a Model D...but then i dint know u were THE ygg audio hehe...Seems you are a proper vintage synth gear slut but the good kind who makes crazy psycho music not just bleeps and bloops or pink floyd/vangelis sounds...Your tracks always did sound raw and full bodied hehe..now i know the secret

Glad to know u got out of ur past issues allright...lets hope we can channel that madness to better uses what say
          http://soundcloud.com/seer
yggster

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 10, 2009 20:20
I was hoping you had the new SEM! With all that
lovely cv incorporated, it's a sure winner. Definitly on the wanted list here. So the OS even has multiples, that's really great. You're good to go

Hehe yeah spring reverbs and analog delays are da shit Or just grab a space echo re-201... couldn't live without mine.
Also don't forget what a analog sequencer can do for cv synths. Preferably one with 3 rows for more control. Or two 3 row sequencers for one synth... being able to adjust 6 parameters per note in realtime wouldn't be too bad would it

Yes, sure am a vintage slut
But lately I started to appreciate digitals a bit more and bought a few even (not a virus or nordlead though, god forbid!).. a mwxt, a fizmo and a machinedrum. Very good and different pieces of gear that compliment the others well.

Thanks for the music comment, that's pretty much how I wish it will sound. Punkacidtrance ftw

Great sounds on your page btw. I'm in the middle of "It came from the sea", a bit afterwork stoned and it's very good. Organic, evolving, floating with lots of sweeping textures and real life sounds. Good complex work. Love the waves
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 10, 2009 22:10
Thank aswell!! Happy that u enjoyed it...that was made over a yr ago..when i lived next to beautiful beach..only used software back then...Like so many,I have a problem with finishing tracks so have not finished anything since(i actually only finished it cos i was giving it as an assignment for uni and time was up lol)....i know very bad..smoke too much aswell hehe...But a few months ago i suddenly got the urge to change things and go old school sortoff hehe...now with the new gear I have new inspiration and will hopefully have a another track finished very soon!! One a yr..not 2 bad hehehe....

Checked out that fizmo synth as i hadnt heard of it and sounds real interesting...I love wavetables...I had a virus TI which had wavetables but i hated the interface. sold it so i could buy the Obie and new camera .I think if i get digital again it will like you be some waldorf wavetable beast...or maybe some analog digital hybrid like buchla haha that would be EPIC

http://soundcloud.com/seer
yggster

Posted : Nov 12, 2009 15:47
I'll write you a PM instead.
Might annoy people otherwise
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Aug 4, 2011 07:34
anyone know what's up with this dood, he makes some serious trippy stuff, but nothing from him recently,?? his music is seriously nice,if anyone know some info pls share
cheeeriozo
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 10, 2011 20:33
can anyone give me his contact, i need to get in touch with him, so if anyone can help, pls do!
cheecheerz
MR VOMERS

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Aug 11, 2011 22:55
I'm sitting here with Matthijs (Whrikk) and he JUST played me some really sick Ygg Audio stuff! Really analogy madness!!

Hope to hear more from this project!

WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
acidance
Acidance

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 11, 2011 23:28
i think this dude is prolly trout fishing in the bahamas =)           COMING SOON:
Va - Pythagorean ACI1CD020

www.acidance.com
Sanaton Records
Sanaton Records

Posted : Aug 12, 2011 11:24
minus : check pm           S a n a t o n R e c o r d s (c)

http://www.sanatonrecords.com

contact@sanatonrecords.com
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 12, 2011 15:20
cheecheerizozo
yggster

Posted : Feb 12, 2013 01:03
Good evening friends!

Haven't been around or active in the field for a very long time but found some unreleased stuff that I thought maybe might bring a little joy to someone out there.

Sounds like shit and is to long, of course, but it still has that old analog charm and aslo quite some enegry and it would be sad if no one ever got to listen to it.

https://soundcloud.com/ygg-audio/ygg-audiowerk-fantasia-nevrosa

Cheers!
          http://soundcloud.com/ygg-audio/tracks
grumbo

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 16, 2013 20:09
Sick track!
LGI

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 15, 2013 00:08
Really nice thank you!!! I wish one day i listen in the deep forests all Ygg and Sanaton forest wizards like you!           [url]http://www.mixcloud.com/Trikoze/[/url] :)
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Nov 12, 2013 06:34
Meeting audiophiles who try to argue there that there is no creativity and sound depth in psytrance ends up in playing them a Ygg Audio tune, always works.

Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Ygg Audio ?!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance