First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Yet another 432hz thread

the five assed monkey
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 15, 2014 11:57
I came across this video yesterday. Captain Hook (Reshef Harari) talking about this subject at BPM School in Israel:

Colin OOOD

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Mar 15, 2014 16:52
Quote:

On 2014-01-08 08:34, frisbeehead wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-01-07 20:47, Colin OOOD wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-01-05 18:32, frisbeehead wrote:
yeah, based on the (rare) videos I've seen - not pretending to be an expert here at all! - I'd say tuning middle A to 432Hz was it!

@Colin

so what's your honest take on this whole thing?

if I read between the lines, you're saying 432Hz tuning by itself produces so little a difference that it's barely noticeable. that's the only part I've tested myself, and indeed it produces a very subtle difference, more noticeable in solo instruments, almost impossible (at least for me) to notice the difference on a busy mix.

but tuning middle A to 432Hz is actually the right approach to this, isn't it?

anyway, is this pythagorean temperament thing a new argument that's emerged because simply tuning to 432Hz doesn't make much of a difference? I admit to being a bit lost in translation here XD

My 'honest take' is what I wrote in my post above, sorry if I wasn't clear in presenting my opinion. You're correct in your understanding of what I wrote. As for what the 'right' approach is, I'm not sure if I understand to what exactly you're referring to. You can retune or use an alternative temperament or both, but if you're going to use both then both need to be specified in whatever shorthand you use, eg. "432Hz Pythagorean". It takes very little extra effort and to do otherwise is dishonest IMO, especially if you're just slipping the temperament in there as a new 'requirement' for your alternative tuning.

Since this whole 432Hz is based on a theory that involves mathematics, I was curious to know if tunning middle A to 432Hz was enough to form the pretty sand pictures (eheh) or if you need the temperament as well. And was curious what you think about the whole thing?! If you think this is worth the trouble or not... Cheers

Tuning to 432Hz will make the pretty sand pictures only on plates that have been deliberately tuned to resonate at 432Hz. For other plates you'll need to tune to different frequencies.

"What do I think of the whole thing/is it worth the trouble"- good trolling sir! It's almost like you haven't read a single word I've written lol.           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Mar 15, 2014 22:45
i can agree that sacred geometry exists in some strange dimension that fits the pieces 2gether..
i kno because ive seen them and interacted with them,its also comparable to the ancient past,pictures that pop up,spirals,the pine etc etc , waaay befor the LIE was invented and secrets kept!, i have gone deeeep and way out of my depth!.. LCD Mushrooms etc , flower of life geometry , triangles that interlock within abundence of colours never seen before that made from light!...
i bet that those people that do the sand pictures have never touched a psychotropic plant in their lifes to even begin to comprehend what its all about..........

no even clooose to even begin to fukin comprehend what is reaaally goin on those fukers wouldnt believe!!

jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 15, 2014 23:43
also what magic do u expect to happen anyways?

its to much a psychical thing to hav a mystical effect.

so in conclusion if u wana make mystical apparels happen atleast go visit a shaman b4 u visit the grave because that knocks socks off to what this thread is doing...

lol u honestly think the "Godz" would give u the keys to alter creation in this dimension? lol your avin a fukin laugh! there r sets of rules that cannot be tampered with in this plane of existence! so do ya selvs a favour and follow them coz 432 is jack shit in comparison to the real Primordial Gaian frequency ...that hhuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmms

ps... - can be accessed on 8grams of Colombian.... WARNING ... This shit is for real so take it literally,otherwise you wil die of shock (eyes closed) wake up
snowdogg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 16, 2014 00:05
Quote:

On 2014-03-15 11:57, the five assed monkey wrote:
I came across this video yesterday. Captain Hook (Reshef Harari) talking about this subject at BPM School in Israel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9uIIGnCqz4&list=PLEFD74880653E1AF6

can some kind soul please subtitle this!! its all questions from the crowd i can only understand words like "liquid soul" "ido domestic"

jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 16, 2014 02:36
fuk i run on sum shit
Suloo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Mar 16, 2014 08:14
Quote:

On 2014-03-15 16:52, Colin OOOD wrote:

Tuning to 432Hz will make the pretty sand pictures only on plates that have been deliberately tuned to resonate at 432Hz. For other plates you'll need to tune to different frequencies.

yes, at a given size of the plate, there are given resonating frequencies, creating standing waves wich can be displayed with sand like this..

check out Chladni patterns for that info, its most simple physics..

http://www.chilloutzone.net/embed/video/16342/

nothing of cosmic spiritual magic happening there..
          -------......-------...-..-..-..-.-.-.-.-
Suloo
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 16, 2014 10:50
Quote:

On 2014-03-16 02:36, jizy wrote:
fuk i run on sum shit

maybe write a book man, but use proper english otherwise people stop reading after the first 3 words..just a tip           -------......-------...-..-..-..-.-.-.-.-
jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 16, 2014 19:39
we aint all fed with silver spoons suloo
Suloo
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 16, 2014 21:56
yep jizy, but some people also do work for there silver spoons
          -------......-------...-..-..-..-.-.-.-.-
jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 16, 2014 23:23
i work for gold spoons in which i use to burn the Meth you sell me remember?....

jokes

Colin OOOD

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Mar 17, 2014 01:19
@Mark - (y)           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
snowdogg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 19, 2014 18:09
thanks jizzface - was hoping my request for subtitles wouldn't get spammed over, fuck! but i guess you run on sum attention whore shit whaterver im not interested in your problems

snowdogg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 19, 2014 18:10
Quote:

On 2014-03-16 00:05, snowdogg wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-03-15 11:57, the five assed monkey wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9uIIGnCqz4&list=PLEFD74880653E1AF6

can some kind soul please subtitle this!! its all questions from the crowd i can only understand words like "liquid soul" "ido domestic"

jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 19, 2014 18:25
m8..its to late to jump on the slag jizy off bandwagon,keep up wiv the times eh...

if u think what i say is horse shit then this style aint ment for u doood...

"In psychology, the psyche is the totality of the human mind"

deal with it , it aint all about you either, mayb noone wanted to waste there time subtitling it.. ever considered that?

as for jizface... your mum loves my jiz all over her face

Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - Yet another 432hz thread
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance