Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - XXL(SPUN Augost 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

XXL(SPUN Augost 2004)

Robert
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Oct 9, 2004 22:20
More of the Spun full on sound that I love so much.All tracks are killers here exept the last track that I didnt like.
I give it 9/10
Go and buy it if you like the Spun sound because this is one of their best so far

PLUR
Robert
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Dec 24, 2004 02:16
A very good compilation as always from Spun.The Gms remix of Void´s "3rd Dimension" is awesome,complete madness.The first half of the cd is very full on.Here we have the now classical Shanti tune "Tingling Sensations".And also a killer combination:GMS VS. Tortured Brain (Dino psaras).Very meledolic and pretty awesome.My favourite track on this cd is the Alternate Vision track "Exit".If you like his other tracks you gonna love this one.Looking forward to his debut cd.The last track with Soma I dont like but overall this cd is worth every penny.I give it 9/10.Keep them coming Spun.Here is the full tracklist:

1.Void "3rd Dimension" GMS Remix
2.GMS vs.Tortured Brain "Decibel"
3.GMS "Tweakers" Pixel and Domestic Remix
4.Shanti "Tingling Sensations"
5.Bushman "Insomniac"
6.Wrecked Machines VS Pixel and Domestic "A.D.D"
7.GMS VS Soma "Reflection"
8.Alternate Vison "Exit"
9.GMS "XXL"
10.Soma "Father And Son"

Write and tell me what you think of this cd

--------------------
PLUR
Redlink
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Dec 31, 2004 16:00
Shanti and Bushman's tracks are the awesome bombs for this great compilation by Spun Records! The other tracks are good but this 2 are my favourite!           

Have a good time all the time!
homsy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Jan 6, 2005 13:16
www.psymag.com review:

Just before the closing of the year 2004, and after a very busy year filled with a bunch of high quality releases, SPUN records, one of the leading, if not the top full-on label in the world has released 2 highly Injected releases, V/A XXL & Cyrus the Virus debut album.
This review will focus on XXL, Spuns second compilation for 2004, packed with 100%, XXL dance floor hits, massive IN sound & drive.
With names such as G.M.S (RESPECT!!!), Domestic, Pixel, Void (GMS RMX), SOMA etc... you just cant miss, its all about Spice, Juice, Groove & Massive melodies with this one.
This is surely a compilation that will satisfy all electronic dance enthusiastic all over the world, massive tight production, resulting in one successful ass kicking track after the other.
No extra words will give this CD justice, non needed really - this CD got & still gets its 100%, XXL feedback from the dance floor.
I expect the average psytrance fan to have not missed fine selection, if you have! well its time to make order in ones priorities.
RECOMMENDED!!!           Trancelucent Productions
http://www.trancelucent.com
----------------------
Boa Distribution
| info@boadistribution.com | http://www.boadistribution.com | FAX: +972-46101463 | Tel: +972-524742297 |
--------
PSYMAG.COM - GLOBAL TRA
alien-ated

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 08:01
perfect for da dancefloor
tingling senstaions is ma favo on the cd.           ~~~ Save the Humans ~~~
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - XXL(SPUN Augost 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance