Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

X-DREAM RADIO 2004 REMIX

Alex Boshke
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : May 24, 2004 11:47
download it on www.gplusrecords.com

and some more of re -edited classic X-Dream tracks .

also try our new online shop with special offers and features.
Thank you all for your support!
Linus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 24, 2004 12:39
You made me a bit dissapointed now, you said download but it is in fact for buying... oh well
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : May 24, 2004 13:27
Yeah, I also thought it was for free. But hey - 0,99Euro isn't that expensive.

Nice idea.           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 24, 2004 13:41
Well Linus not everything in this world is for free, but it seems to me u will find it on the net real soon, don't worry           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Alex Boshke
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 24, 2004 16:10
No its not for free...why artists should give their tracks for free?
All this tracks been revisited specially to refresh the feeling as all of them still sounding very fresh and original, exciting and interesting.
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : May 24, 2004 16:40
Why not?

Hujaboy has a few tracks free for download at his site, and one of the biggest progressive labels, Digital Structures, have been doing it for the last year or so; providing a free track from each new release. And I’m sure there are other artists and labels doing this.

Not that it’s a bad thing you’re doing with the downloadable tracks for sale though – on the contrary. You just make it sound like it’s unthinkable to provide some free tracks.

An idea – perhaps G+ should make one of the tracks free for download for each release you buy (provide a download code). Don’t know if it’s already the case though, as I haven’t bought any of their releases yet – but perhaps an idea you could use           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 24, 2004 20:31
why free tracks?? alex is right... i mean, a good 2 minute sample doesn't hurt anyone.. but whats the point in giving a full track to people??

just buy it man..

What format can we download in?? WAV??
          "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
yeti

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 24, 2004 21:10
The reason why Linus was dissapointed is because Alex Boshke expressed him self in the wrong way....nothing ells.
I also thought that the remix was free until i read the post from Linus

- The yeti loves to drink shnaps too, so he's like a real shaman... he, uhm, uh, if you want to contact him, you have to put some alcoholic offerings in front of the forest.
Alex Boshke
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 24, 2004 23:31
Please excuse me if iexpressed my self wrong .
There will be an exclusive track available for free download with the new X-Dream album which is coming in September.
But this downloads is something else... highly recommended for any X-Dream fan using Mp3 player.
Linus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 24, 2004 23:41
Yeah I was dissapointed only because I thought that it was free by the way alex expressed himself... Nothing wrong with taking a small fee for tracks, of course not! However, I think you should provide it as a wave file instead of mp3 when it is a file for sale so to speak.
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 25, 2004 01:57
I have to totally agree.. it should be in WAV.. and maybe put the price a little higher.. or have an option, one for mp3, one for WAV, with two different prices..           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
ecnalab

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 25, 2004 03:03
The track is in 320 kbps which is very high quality, definitely CD quality...          -xo Truffle Radio ox-
Waves of Psychedelic and Progressive Trance
http://ecnalab.com/radio

playing : FREq ~ Human Blue ~ Son Kite ~ Prometheus ~ Vibrasphere ~ XV Kilist ~ Ticon ~ Atmos
dj jaimz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : May 25, 2004 03:59
alex,

will this track (radio 2004) be released on the album in september..?
Alex Boshke
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 25, 2004 12:30
2 Jaimz:
No non of this track will be featured on the new album!!! It doesnt have to do anything with the album, this revisited versions were made specially for downloads section.
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 25, 2004 20:15
WOW!

The Der Dritte Raum Radio rmx is totally amazing!!! I wonder when this was written. Do you know Alex? The Radio 2004 rmx is also totally mental and of the hook. But the Der Dritte Raum track is by far the best.

As the first customer to purchase downloads, Jan also sent me 10 free downloads!! Now that's what I call keeping the customer happy. Thanks Jan!

FYI, for those of you who will download, hit the download button after typing your code, and not the return key, or you get an error message.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - X-DREAM RADIO 2004 REMIX

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance