Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - X-DREAM LIVE & KOXBOX LIVE @ Spirit Club Nyc , Saturday August 20th 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

X-DREAM LIVE & KOXBOX LIVE @ Spirit Club Nyc , Saturday August 20th 2005

psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 21, 2005 00:01
NY freaks! .. don't miss this event .. just seeing these guys play live is a trip in itself ..

enjoy,
Devic
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 17:43
No reviews?
SpaceShark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 04:19
This party had some bad moments and some good ones. I expected a very "diverse" crowd in Spirit (as always)...but this time it was too much, I mean completely insane a bunch of drunken idiots pushing people around like they owned the place.

The music was excellent thought. As soon as X-Dream started playing, the atmosphere has changed. "Drunken idiots" started to leave one by one and by the second half of X-Dream set, the dancefloor was just right
Kox Box started with a very cool live set, very updeat and energetic (better than when he played back in March) and then a closing set was also very good.
Didn't see as many familiar faces because of the Pine Barrens party, but still the crowd at the end was familiar and happy.
Overall not bad at all. I expected it to be much worse, but turned out to be very good. Take away those "drunken idiots" at the beginning of the party, the night would have been really excellent.
Realitys Dreamz

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 05:46
i didnt like the crappy house they were playing from like 11 to 2 am. but it made me laugh to see all the drunken idiots get upset that the music changed when X-Dream came on.

it sucked that the PA was cutting out, but they were so good previoulsy it wasnt a big deal.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - X-DREAM LIVE & KOXBOX LIVE @ Spirit Club Nyc , Saturday August 20th 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance