First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

www.itathens.com SUMMER DISCOUNT 2006

snapinho

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 12:37
Is it really such a good offer?

It's been over a month since I ordered and nothing has arrived... I was rushed into ordering and then ... nothingness. I've not given up all hope YET, but this does take far too much time.

If I had gotten my cds faster, it would've been an excellent deal, now it's most definitely the last time I'll order there.
ITathens.com
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 14:00
Snaphino...you are right to not order again from IT.
i am not responsible for GREEK POST.I only know i have sent the CDS in your adress in NETHERLANDS.
If you wanted a next day delivery that would have to cost much more !!!

bad comments on public are not a way to claim and in fact if you had any problems you had to conatcat me!
I AM NOT A THIEF and in fact if you don't have the CDS THERE IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS , I WILL REFUND ALL UR MONEY BACK!
snapinho

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 20:13
Hey, I'm not saying your a thief dude... And I did send a few emails your way, was about to send another one. I know both you and your colleague told me that you did send the cd's, but don't you agree that a month is a bit of a long time for cd's to be delivered?

aliened

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 21:15
anyway Hellas Post work very good , altouth we r lazyyyyy           " And as the gods have given us , so we return the gift " - Bill Cosmosis " Gift of the Gods "
" That's right - otherworld lifeforms . A fucking alien ! "
'Strange word like 'psychedelic,' you know - drugs, the whole bit, you know, 'fre
ITathens.com
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 10:38
aliened ok i am the lazy greek m___er and greek post works well.end of discussion.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - www.itathens.com SUMMER DISCOUNT 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance