Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - WORLDBRIDGE VI : AUGUST 5 - 7th 2011 CHEROKEE FARMS, GA
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

WORLDBRIDGE VI : AUGUST 5 - 7th 2011 CHEROKEE FARMS, GA

MR VOMERS

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Aug 3, 2011 23:30
Dan -- Sending you high vibes this weekend man. Any audio recorded i'll make sure to send your way            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
PsyTrails

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 4, 2011 02:04
@ cinder:

I sent a PM with our names and just wanted to make sure you guys received our payment. THNAKS
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 4, 2011 04:19
Any pictures or videos?
          na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
emilybobemily

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 4, 2011 16:11
it hasn't happened yet. lol
MR VOMERS

Posted : Aug 4, 2011 16:39
I got a new camera / hd video just for this lol            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
@ktif

Posted : Aug 4, 2011 18:52
Gawna haul mega ass!!11 Weez supa expsyted!!!           Chillumafia
www.chilluminati.org
http://soundcloud.com/aktif
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
moondoggy

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 4, 2011 21:44
Quote:

On 2011-08-04 16:11, emilybobemily wrote:

it hasnt?? then where have i been the last several days...
PsyTrails

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 5, 2011 01:07
Quote:

On 2011-08-04 21:44, moondoggy wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-08-04 16:11, emilybobemily wrote:

it hasnt?? then where have i been the last several days...

Shanambola-anacon-anondia-land-nebraska-land-nebraska? Perhaps?
moondoggy

Posted : Aug 5, 2011 06:01
ah i thought it smelled a bit corny

leaving for georgia in dos horas{!!}
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 6, 2011 01:14
omg u right .....
havent checked the day correctly .
have fun           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
MR VOMERS

Posted : Aug 11, 2011 01:10
WHRIKK

MOONDOGGY

PSYONIC

aftermath :

unfortunately the dog of tears video didn't turn out well, and i'll get the other ones up asap.

i'm still processing the event before i can thoroughly put what happened in to real words.

in short, WOW.            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
emilybobemily

Posted : Aug 11, 2011 02:59
LOL that video of sean dancing pretty much sums up the weekend for me
MR VOMERS

Posted : Aug 11, 2011 05:45
yup            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
moondoggy

Posted : Aug 11, 2011 21:25
....wow...weeoooh....ahhhh....]mashedpotatoes]] what a fantastic weekend, huggge thanks to everyone involved in manifesting this portal-opening,,it was an absolute honor to play some tunnez for you beautiful folks{!!}cant wait to see everyone again!!!!
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 12, 2011 05:17
Yes! This event was incredible!
I had a ridiculous amount of fun playing. People were not only receptive but completely into it. No on had any BS to talk to me after! An open minded audience to say the least!!!!

Whrikk played an epic 3.5 hours of forest hoe-down. Axis Mundi had me spinning in vulture circles, honing in on the prey. I've never been so happy to NOT see the sun come out all day Saturday-- the cloud cover provided us with very moderate temperatures for this time of year in the South.

I was quite impressed at the sheer amount of live sets at this party. Kids With Scissors played a beautiful late night minimal improvised dark-trance set. Even the DJ's brought out laptops to mash up and process their sets through.

Datavore is a hilarious, almost anthemic representation of */*/ !TRAUMATRANCE! \*\* and people seem to really love it. these people like the fastest, craziest, most intense music at the hottest and sunniest time of day! never experienced any thing like it. other regional trance scenes could take inspiration from the sheer amount of stamina and open-mindedness this crowd has.

i have to give big thanks to Cinder Dave and his wonder wife Mrs. Wheezy for bringing me out and putting me up for nearly a week. I had a great time eating fried chicken and hanging out with the kids, even got to start a tune with Whrikk. i flew out yesterday and was in transit for nearly 9 hours! now i'm home and still glowing from a totally epic psy-trance experience.

THANK YOU WORLDBRIDGE PEOPLEZ you are the best!!!! til next time AUM NAAMO NARAYON BIG BOM SHIVA!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - WORLDBRIDGE VI : AUGUST 5 - 7th 2011 CHEROKEE FARMS, GA
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance