Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - WORLDBRIDGE VI : AUGUST 5 - 7th 2011 CHEROKEE FARMS, GA
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

WORLDBRIDGE VI : AUGUST 5 - 7th 2011 CHEROKEE FARMS, GA

PsyTrails

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 17, 2011 07:54
Hey does anyone know if there will be vending opportunities? I noticed that at Gil there were a few people selling stuff and was wondering who I could talk to about this...

ALSO: @ cinder - We will be glad to bring extra water and fruit for everyone.. (we always do)

WATER FOR ALL = GOOD THING
MR VOMERS

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jul 18, 2011 07:38
Contact me privately regarding vending Thanks for the contributions to the community!!            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
PsyTrails

Posted : Jul 18, 2011 22:07
Ok, thanks cinder... I have sent you a PM w/ some information.

Can't wait to stomp it out in steamy GA.. Perhaps a refreshing swim as well?
MR VOMERS

Posted : Jul 18, 2011 22:10
I mean there's a pond...i don't swim in it...we'll bring a water hose lol.

Anybody else interested in vending, please contact me!            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
emilybobemily

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 19, 2011 05:43
that pond would *not* be refreshing. its NASTY

but water hose time sounds great! sprinkler!
MR VOMERS

Posted : Jul 19, 2011 17:26
Chea, water hose will be there....sprinklersss BRING EM!

Water guns...bring em! Water Balloons...NO!! TOO MUCH MOOP

I'll be bringing dance floor fans again            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
emilybobemily

Posted : Jul 19, 2011 17:52
that giant tarp was pretty sweet too.
MR VOMERS

Posted : Jul 19, 2011 20:12
Quote:

On 2011-07-19 17:52, emilybobemily wrote:
that giant tarp was pretty sweet too.

and essential...we have help with getting up MORE this year.            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
PsyTrails

Posted : Jul 19, 2011 20:39
Quote:

On 2011-07-19 05:43, emilybobemily wrote:
that pond would *not* be refreshing. its NASTY

but water hose time sounds great! sprinkler!

I agree, and I was joking ... Fans on the dance floor sound great! I have an industrial strength fan that really can move some air... If I have room in the car I will definitely bring it along...
MR VOMERS

Posted : Jul 19, 2011 21:07
Dude if you could bring the industrial strength, that would be a DOPE contribution!            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
emilybobemily

Posted : Jul 20, 2011 00:52
I have a GIANT tarp..... its like 40 some feet I think... only issue would be getting it in the car and having room for people.

I will also be bringing two extra tents for folks again.
PsyTrails

Posted : Jul 22, 2011 21:58
Hey, if you guys could remind me a few days before to bring the fan that would be great... I could definitely see myself forgetting.
MR VOMERS

Posted : Jul 22, 2011 22:07
noted!            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
~Jessica~
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jul 25, 2011 21:44
Great idea psy trails! So i ma coming in a bus with like 13 people from Texas. This is going to be quite the adventure!           Jessica

Atrium Obscurum
www.myspace.com/luckieleo Add me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000044207097
PsyTrails

Posted : Jul 27, 2011 01:05
@ Jessica:

Wow that sounds like fun! Wishing you a safe journey
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - WORLDBRIDGE VI : AUGUST 5 - 7th 2011 CHEROKEE FARMS, GA
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance