Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Wonderland (28th February 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Wonderland (28th February 2004)

Christian
D-Nox

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 1, 2004 19:10
great to see that people on the island start to be open for different sounds. It`s all about music, dance and havening fun - and exactly this is what I felt at this party. nice and friendly people which were open and up for a good party with new music. I love to play for that people a lot and I`m very thankfull for a great time.

Thank John & Tom for supporting us!!! See you soon, hopefully at the 30.04. Sound of the Sun

www.d-nox.com
K.V.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Mar 1, 2004 22:00
Yes i must say it was awesome.
Unfortunatly i arrived late as i had to go with my mate Kristian(He He) to the Rex for a couple of hours as we planned to do 3 to 4 hours at the Rex and then 3 to four hours in the Eq.But when i arrived i was gutted to find out that they where closing earlier.But wow the venue looked awesome and sounded better that ever.
Frank Beckers from Space Safari was playing some wicked stuff. Uk and German prog hse /Trance.Shame Tobias couldnt play was looking fowards to hear ,as he always has intresting charts in the Mushroom mag.Gutted i also missed dNox .But thumbs up to the Wonderland possie for this one.WELL DONE.
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Wonderland (28th February 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance