First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Winter Music Conference 2003 in Miami

Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Mar 22, 2003 20:33
I'm gonna e-mail Tsunami right now to find out whats going on.
          Both teams played hard
speek

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 23, 2003 09:04
ahh perfect man thanks let me know what they say....
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Mar 23, 2003 22:15
John Emmanuel from Tsunami just left me a pretty long message trying to explain things

He says that they decided on Monday night to call off the party and they e-mailed everyone who had shown intrest to inform them not to come. I had spoken with John about the party and he knew I was coming but I never heard anything about the party being cancelled. Putting the info on their website would probably have been the smartest thing to do.

The reason for the party being cancelled from what I understand was because the artists that were supposed to come couldn't make it into the country because they couldn't get a tourist visa. I am sure the war had everything to do with this. I heard that other WMC events had problems also so I am assuming that this is the truth.

The thing that pisses you off though is that these things keep happening again and again to Tsunami and it seems like there is always something they could have done to improve the situation.

Anyway I hope nobody had to travel too far or waste too much money getting to Miami. At least there were like 50 other parties happening on the same street so it was still possible to have fun that night.           Both teams played hard
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Mar 24, 2003 09:00
Honestly, enough is enough! what is their deal? why are they going out of their way to fist f*ck the attendees every single time? i mean, common already, at least come up with better excuses! anyone who i told this story to, shook their head in disgust.... i think tsunami has no place in the trance community, they do not have the right "trance" mentality... this is not the way to run a bussiness that deals with the public.           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
simon

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 24, 2003 12:40
I agree with bersex 100%!
how about that new company/label you were writing about lately?
VertigOA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Mar 24, 2003 17:07

I think he's full of crap, cause Im on thier mailer and I also personally emailed him to get details on the show and didnt hear anything about it being called off. I guess you get a reputation for a reason.           no sig
Jeto

Started Topics :  258
Posted : Mar 24, 2003 18:25
hey guys,
comon be nice... cant we all get along?
This is a common thing that has been happening ever since this war has been going on.. even before the war it was trouble since 911. Maybe it would have been good if he informed as many people as possible... but comon give them a chance. Its just bad lukc that they have had for a few times.. Im sure in the future they will improve. As it is the trance community is so small, at least they are trying... just my 2 cents
I didnt go plus I didnt pay for tickets or have to travel a long distance so I understand why one would be mad...
speek

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 24, 2003 21:20
whatever as a promotor myself I say fuck tsunami! fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.. oh and by the way i went to many events last week it was the ONLY one I went to(or didnt go to) that had problems with the lineups etc etc
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Winter Music Conference 2003 in Miami
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance