Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Wicked sOund SysTEm - NN :: 160 bpM >> ToTAll mAdneSS!! CHEK iT oUT!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Wicked sOund SysTEm - NN :: 160 bpM >> ToTAll mAdneSS!! CHEK iT oUT!

Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Nov 29, 2007 21:13
this one for all u fLoor KillerZ!!! enjoY this chaotic story & plz do write your feedbak and do lemme kno wat u feel about the trak ...guess my recent nepal trip was really enlightening ...i havnt yet figured out a name for it thoe all i kno .....its a WiCKED sTORy!!!

www.myspace.com/wikedsoundsystem
new kromanion

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 29, 2007 21:23
yeah bro nice track hope u still making more crazy stuff!!!
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 29, 2007 21:49
thanx bro ...
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 30, 2007 13:17
jus uploaded a better version of the trak ... stronger bass ..
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 1, 2007 19:45
post so many got damn trax ....not a single feedbak that can be help full ...guess its not worth posting your hardwork here on isra ...
illusions
Erebus
Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 3, 2007 08:56
maybe you need to work a bit harder ?
Suloo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Dec 3, 2007 10:29
Yer nice Story..good pacing and clean sound..the kick could be a bit louder in my opinion but thats a matter taste..

but nice synthy work and i like the wild changes and fx..its cool..for sound advices you should try to check it on a big pa..then you will hear any problems immediatly..if there are any..

did you highpass your bass at 30hz?often helps for a clean bass..and maybe try to eq the kick a bit,sound like a littel phasing with the bass in the beginning...but everything else seems ok for me..

greez
          -------......-------...-..-..-..-.-.-.-.-
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 3, 2007 11:11
Quote:

On 2007-12-03 08:56, illusions wrote:
maybe you need to work a bit harder ?

guess you are rite mate .... but i think ..comments and feedbaks can help me kno if i am heading the rite direction ... we are all on the learning process, besides i dont post my trax here for ppl to say ...ahh killer trak! or wat a screwd up trak! instead u suggest me if i need to add more atmospheres , fix my kik and bass and all tat ... it will be more helpfull ..and even tat one suggestion can take mine or may be even ur production to a whole new diffrent level:)
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 3, 2007 11:29
@Mtz Mtzz - good to kno u like the story bro
and really thanx for your suggestion ..i m still working on the trak ...shall upload the final version soon ...
Suloo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Dec 3, 2007 14:10
Quote:

On 2007-12-03 11:29, Wicked sound System wrote:
@Mtz Mtzz - good to kno u like the story bro
and really thanx for your suggestion ..i m still working on the trak ...shall upload the final version soon ...

cheers..would be nice to know what you think about my track..just posted a topic here..was actualy done in the last 12 hours..
so the story is not that creative and the sounds maybe need some more automation and some other stuff i think could be better..but what do you think about?

and tell me when youve uploaded the new version..i wanna listen to..

greez

maybe try using a gate on your kick to avoid phase problems...and did you sidechain your bassline?wich sequencer are you using?
          -------......-------...-..-..-..-.-.-.-.-
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 4, 2007 10:33
hey,thanx again for ur feed bak ..really helped ..i worked on the kik ...and now the track sounding much better...will upload it in a couple of dayz ... gonna go chek out ur myspace now
illusions
Erebus
Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 4, 2007 17:30
I just listened to the first track that comes up on your myspace. Your bass has a lot of resonant sub's in it that might make it sound quite nice and big on smaller speakers but on a PA system that will just end up sounding like one big hum.

Try to make sure your bass notes are not running into each other (work with your synth envelope), use something like "smexoscope" (available for free i think on the net) to take a closer look at the waveforms. I use it all the time to see if my bass notes have some space between them. Also, your kick is probably not coming out properly because its drowned out by your bass. Look into sidechaining.

This is really not my kind of music at all, so I can't comment much on style, but some of the sounds are nice, and i like your panning work. Would prefer the percussion to be a little bit more crisp - try some distortion.

Goodluck.
psy4tecks
Psy4tecks

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Dec 6, 2007 05:08
hey nice sound heheh...

I liked yes yes...

Good work...

cya           www.Myspace.com/Psy4tecks
http://soundcloud.com/psy4tecks

Working on 2 Album...!!
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 6, 2007 09:57
@ illusion- ...worked on it......bass sounding a lil fatter ...after i tried puttin some distortion ... but i dunno ...even a lil bit change to the bass changes the whole story and since i m not very techinacally sound its tuff for me to get bak to the real feel oftrak ...hehe ........neways thanx bro ..
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 6, 2007 09:58
Quote:

On 2007-12-06 05:08, psy4tecks wrote:
hey nice sound heheh...

I liked yes yes...

Good work...

cya

hey good to kno u like my soundz ,thanx
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Wicked sOund SysTEm - NN :: 160 bpM >> ToTAll mAdneSS!! CHEK iT oUT!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance