Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Who's 303 leads/sound do you like the best?
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Who's 303 leads/sound do you like the best?

duodenumz
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  15
Posted : Nov 22, 2007 11:04
For 303 fans, check out Microwave Prince - "Solar Eclipse". I don't think anyone else has used that sound to this day, and it is really psychedelic.

For Psy in general, I always liked the Green Nuns for full power acid lines. Hallucinogen also got some really weird (un)acid sounds. And Infected had the best beautiful acid lines, ie "The Shen" and "Psycho" live mix.
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Nov 26, 2007 09:26
Quote:

On 2007-11-18 18:17, frambonas wrote:
Quote:

AFAIK, none of these own a TB303. Most of the other acts mentioned don't either (and yes, that includes Hallucinogen, who uses an SH101).

I'd say that Union Jack / The Art of Trance should be tied with Green Nuns in the trance thing. And an honorable mention to Doof (the act, not the label). And of course, Hardfloor and Plastikman... and Aphex Twin occasionally, and um... too many others - all do awesome stuff with the silver box.

I think they don's need to own a TB303 to make the sound in there tracks. It can be simulated with lot's of other synth's.
And i think this is what this topic is all about.

if they don;t use a real TB-303 it isn't the real sound of acid techno yeah?

I mean any synth can basically make a squiggly line of noise that makes you go oh wow that sounds like a 303... but you know for a fact when you hear the real thing it has a very unique style...
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Nov 26, 2007 09:27
Quote:

On 2007-11-22 01:20, Suntrip Records wrote:
I can't believe nobody mentioned Solar Quest...

Solar Quest - Acid Air Raid has the best 303 riff ever (and it's a REAL one...)

also... Miranda - Gnocchi has a part where the acid is superb

I never found Acid Air Raid to be that special, even back int he halcyon days of pure 303...

I'd rate Rob Acid waaaaay above Solar Quest.

hip
Shuma

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 26, 2007 21:27
Of course, Hardfloor.

DJ Misjah as well.
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Who's 303 leads/sound do you like the best?
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance