Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - What changes will be in 2004 in trance world? and which changes you was put in to trance world???

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

What changes will be in 2004 in trance world? and which changes you was put in to trance world???

Eliran Maimone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Dec 22, 2003 09:44
what is the newest changes that trance world need for now?

and what is gonna be the changes?
billy ambulance
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Dec 22, 2003 10:40
who are u asking that question? I think you need to post that in the prophets & magicians forum...           check out! www.soundclick.com/spasm
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Dec 22, 2003 11:06
You really want your top 10, eh..?
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Dec 22, 2003 11:56
well, in my humble opinion, i think we need better orgs.that really can ensure your well being and pleasure at a party!
the changes in trance world i made?well it changed my world a lot...it made me a better person...stopped me of killing my brain 4 small things...           ...
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Dec 22, 2003 12:29
I think people at parties need more education. Things like don´t throw the thrash on the ground and piss only in the bathroom. I know it´s difficult to control this issue on the crowd, since in the end a party is commercial thing, but we all need to give the example.
I hope everything change for better!
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Dec 22, 2003 12:32
piss only to the bathrooms? yeah right! the queues are HORRIBLE at festivals..           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
technoid

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 22, 2003 15:53
The QUEUES are horrible??? What about the damn TOILETS themsleves!!!

And if you're going to go to the toilet outside, BURY YOUR SHIT! Bring spades to festivals! Anyone remember BOOM in 2000 (urgh!).

I think it's important to really look after party sites, they should look like there's never been a party there once we've finished and everybody who goes to parties shares this responsibility. Don't just leave it to the organisers, they have enough to do anyway.

Musically, I would like to hear more mixing and blending of styles and influences, some of the most innovative music I've heard this year has been from Trance artists. Some of the breaks and intros artists like Psysex use just sound wicked. I love the funky, electro influences (e.g. New Wave Hooker) and growling sub-bass. More please!

I would like there to be more from Shpongle, beautiful music. Simon Posford really is a one-off. Dorset (where I live at the moment ) Perception was one of my favourite tracks I heard this year (although I'm not sure how old it is, it was new to me).

I would also like in 2004 for my friend Tom to give me back my Plastyk Elephant MD, wherever he is.

And I hope to make it to more parties and festivals in 2004 than I did in 2003, which was a pretty lame effort on my part. I sucked.

Hope everyone has a great 2004           "One nation under a groove".
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Dec 22, 2003 16:50
so many things...

for starters:
parties should get better experiences...
but that depends on the music and the versatility of it...
and then the music genre of today comes into the picture - which is bee Oh R eye N gee...
and I can start bitching about the crowd which doesn't give so much about music - but about turbosound ...           Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Dec 22, 2003 19:09
We need something unusual!           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
mushroom doll

Posted : Dec 22, 2003 19:13
Let us not forget, hopping this year, not-so-nice-people will stop popping in front of my face at kick ass parties....           When the fuck r u gonna get sick, of that lousy TECHNOSHIT?!
Wanna have Chuk Palahniuk's kids...
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Dec 22, 2003 19:17
What changes will be in 2004 in trance world? and which changes you was put in to trance world???

now for real:

my predictions:

less and less people will like full on

twisted recs will kick some major ass

my hopes:

more melodies people!

more psytrance, less full on/progressive/garbage

and

shpongle live/finland/summer 04

"The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
mushroom doll

Posted : Dec 22, 2003 19:18
shpongle live is gonna be in israel next month, what a great way to start a good year....           When the fuck r u gonna get sick, of that lousy TECHNOSHIT?!
Wanna have Chuk Palahniuk's kids...
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Dec 23, 2003 00:25
it might me the end of the full-on, well not the end cuz stuff like this never goes but ppl will definetly start liking prog more, for me it doesn't matter i like them both. their has got to be a balance though

What I want?
go to BooM and kick some major ass on the dancefloor lolol
          "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 23, 2003 01:21
i would like to see more 'depth', 'texture', and 'layers' combined with intelligence & funkiness, and less of the 'overkiller' formula.
technoid

Posted : Dec 23, 2003 01:45
Quote:

On 2003-12-22 18:30, traveller wrote:
more coke @ parties!

That's a joke, right?

Sorry if I'm being dumb...
          "One nation under a groove".
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - What changes will be in 2004 in trance world? and which changes you was put in to trance world???

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance