First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Well Spring 2003 *UPDATE*

alienfreaksho:)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 24, 2003 19:04
thanks kids for throwing that one:) it was fun!~ nice reconnect to the freaks and nature vibration!~ kicking myself for sleeping thru pentas epic set..but blondie!! good one!~:) big peace!~           freaks unite!!!!
maygun604
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 26, 2003 06:10
thanx to everyone who came and partied with us!! it was a great weekend filled with fun and a much welcomed relaxing vibe. All the music was great but some highlights for me were definately Penta's set (tore my head off completely), Quadra, Random (nice and funky morning set), Helios, and dj Blondie (thank you for playing Tim Schuldt at 1 in the afternoon, that rocked) and Polaris in the chill room who mixed the muppet show theme into fever or something crazy like that.
Also it was really nice to see so many LA people and new faces.
hugs to everyone, and see you outdoors again on May 3rd!!
PEACE
sic_a_phant

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 26, 2003 08:06
Yes the way I would describe the whole weekend was...relaxing...Penta did kick some bootie and got the frenzy going. I really really had a good time, and it was nice to see some of the faces I know from up north. So it was Polaris that was playing that Muppet music. I was trying to catch some zzzzzz's and was caught between the two sound system's and was wondering if I was actually hearing that or not. Well it was great, but the hot tub kind of melted my pee pee. What was in that water?????????????????????? peace and see you all at the next one.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Well Spring 2003 *UPDATE*
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance