First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Weirdo Beardo

___sekas
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 26, 2002 16:53:35
Weirdo Beardo (Ulf Gustavsson) is a part of STP and a full bio, upcomming partys and more can be found at:

http://www.intelligens.nu/showuser.php4?usern=weirdo

Love and light

dj sekas (S)
___sekas
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 26, 2002 16:54:48
Im not very bright obviouslly... this message was supposed to be in the Weirdo Beardo Thread bellow...

Sorry..

sekas
___plasticafantastica
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 27, 2002 05:01:57
Check out his Top10.
Weezer- Hashpipe War- Lowrider  
Weirdo, I like your taste in music ;). I know this was probably a joke, but it was a really good one.
___the_cannibal
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 27, 2002 00:52:59
ulf kicks
___Weirdo_beardo
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 5, 2002 17:36:06
Hey dudes!

Finally my ISP gave me my internet-connection back! =)
Going to setup an FTP soon with some new tunes in mp3-format for pre-viewing...
I'll get back with more info here.. =)

Boom and Schwarrrrtz!!!!!

___ornitholestes
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 5, 2002 19:21:56
hooo   yeah:)
___the_cannibal
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 5, 2002 20:12:02
the weirdo is back !!!!! woohaaaaaaaa!!!!! ;)
___hardon
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 6, 2002 18:50:25
pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the king is back, let the freak fest begin...
                   :D
___Joseph
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 6, 2002 19:41:08
Weirdo Beardo is great and i still have some of his old stuff
and it rooocckkk  !!!!! :-)
___Weirdo_beardo
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 7, 2002 20:48:06
Hey dudes....

Som new tunes available for preview, just click the link below and download...

ftp://guest:guest@217.215.27.50:7891/

Or if you use an FTP client, use the following information:

User: guest
PW: guest
Host: 217.215.27.50
Port: 7891

Greetings....

/Ulf.
___Weirdo_beardo
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 7, 2002 20:49:38
Sorry...

It didn't became a link...
Just copy the FTP-part and paste in to your explorer... =)

Boom!!!

/Ulf...
___ChillCrew
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 7, 2002 23:23:46
Hey Ulf :)

when will LBM's Juice brother's gonna be released? it's knotting some serious sailor knots in my system lately :)
___plasticafantastica
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 8, 2002 08:46:44
Jason: Ulf said in the past that it will never be released because of Copyright restrictions.

Ulf: You are truly a king. Second time you have come here to share the wealth.I wish more artists were like u. Come visit us more often.
___plasticafantastica
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 8, 2002 10:21:26
SO Ulf I suppose you gave us these so we can give you feedback right?

So here we go. 8)
Glitch Bitch: Weirdo Going progressive. And I am loving every moment of it. Very groovy but still with those trademark squeaky sounds. This one is going to be a monster hit. If I had any doubts about you staying updated and on top of the new direction of psy then they have all been laid to rest. A real treat. Call this one Exanimo on Acid.

Bleeps, Sweeps and Creeps: More traditional Weirdo sounds. Reminds me alot of the good old Weirdo days with the claw, vs. skippy, etc. Just puts a huge smile on my face. The sounds are very fresh and refreshing. This one also will be a huge hit.

Hi-Hi humiliation: this one is just downright crazy, full-on psychadelic madness.
the Cannibal- you say you want the floor to shake when you hear your music? this bud's for you. Not really my cup of tea. nice samples though :)

More then you can take: Trippy, fast, and more traditional Weirdo Beardo here. Nothing too inovative here in my opinion, but the hardcore fans will still dig it too (sorry about the pun).More then I can take.

Shroomdown: same samples from roll me a giant? Even sounds kind of infected sometimes. Not my cup of tea either, just kind of drags along pointlessly. Sorry to be so harsh, just giving my honest opinion.

Spineless- another one of my favorites. reminds me of some biotonic. really groovy. Excellant dancefloor track. Psychadelic Club would be the best definition. Nice scratches, and beautiful bassline.

Unholy- I am just crazy about the whole buildup from about 5:00 to 7:00. The track starts kind of slow but ends perfectly. I think this needs some work, but the middle-end is excellant.

Utak Lugao- great start, nice percussion work through the whole track. makes me wanna dance like crazy. some authentic weirdo beardo scratching and crashing, but with a nice 2002 atmoshphere. Really like the Fatboy slim sample. A splendid track from start to end. Fucking awesome.

Gnome sweet gnome: also kind of clubby (when I say club I mean the kind of music I want to hear in a club and not anything to do with progressive house, techno, etc.).
This one is also a gem. Psychadelic, but not overwhelming. Great dancefloor stuff, melodic in just the right places.

I want to tell Ulf publicly what a treat it was to listen to nine of your new tracks. I really enjoyed listening to them, I had a huge smile on my face the whole time. If this was a CD I would buy it right now. I can only imagine what these tracks would sound like in full quality and not as  tiny 64 kbps mp3's. Thanks for being so generous with your music.

PS: The Full-on/Progressive war is over! This is how you make psychadelic progressive full-on! Artists, take out your notebook and start writing,

___hardon
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 8, 2002 16:48:44
Ohhhh my god, tsav ,i have never heard you so excited, but what can i say, you detailed it so perfectly i can only agree with a BIG smile to WEIRDO first and then to you dear tsav;)
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Weirdo Beardo

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance