Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Waterjuice - "Liquid Journeys" - [Vaporvent, 2008]
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Waterjuice - "Liquid Journeys" - [Vaporvent, 2008]

sir eel
Waterjuice
Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 12, 2008 23:36
greetings friends and family!

For those interested we now have printed cd covers now available on http://www.vaporvent.com

Album art on the front and tracklist on the back
($1.50 covers shipping and handling)

happy solstice and holidays!

-waterjuice

DjSchofield
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 23:03
Quote:

On 2008-12-12 23:36, sir eel wrote:
greetings friends and family!

For those interested we now have printed cd covers now available on http://www.vaporvent.com

Album art on the front and tracklist on the back
($1.50 covers shipping and handling)

happy solstice and holidays!

-waterjuice

Any chance of just making it available for download? I'm happy to print it on the paper I have...

Tho I haven't purchased it yet due to other things coming up, but am still planning on it.
sir eel
Waterjuice
Posted : Dec 19, 2008 05:11
If you have been so kind to support our music, please email me cyril.waterjuice@gmail.com with a confirmation that you purchased it and I will drop one in the post for you free of charge.
CosmoNaughty
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Dec 19, 2008 17:20
I'm still very dissapointed that this hasn't come out as a proper CD release I remember on the Vaporvent website you had a poll asking people if they prefered a real CD release or a download and what I last saw it calls for a proper cd release were winning by some way. Maybe it's my age but I just haven't got my head around this downloading business and from what I have heard of them Digital downloads just have a poor sound quality (especially when they're played over a sound system)
DjSchofield
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Dec 20, 2008 04:55
Quote:

On 2008-12-19 17:20, CosmoNaughty wrote:
I'm still very dissapointed that this hasn't come out as a proper CD release I remember on the Vaporvent website you had a poll asking people if they prefered a real CD release or a download and what I last saw it calls for a proper cd release were winning by some way. Maybe it's my age but I just haven't got my head around this downloading business and from what I have heard of them Digital downloads just have a poor sound quality (especially when they're played over a sound system)

Hmm, if you're buying WAV or FLAC files then they should sound just as good as the original cd tracks... unless I'm missing something..?

Never had a problem myself...
sir eel
Waterjuice
Posted : Feb 18, 2009 06:15
thanks for all the great feedback, summer schedule coming together. looking forward to seeing you all out there

sir eel
Waterjuice
Posted : Mar 21, 2009 03:59
[/quote]

Any chance of just making it available for download? I'm happy to print it on the paper I have...
[/quote]

Album cover for printing added in Pics
http://www.myspace.com/waterjuicemusic

Full Length preview/title track download on Waterjuice Myspace
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Waterjuice - "Liquid Journeys" - [Vaporvent, 2008]
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance