1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VooV vs VuuV? 3-5 august 2007

razg

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 23, 2007 19:46
i dont know about you guys, but in the website of the festival it says there will be alternative stage
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Apr 23, 2007 20:11
Yes, but it will be a combined alternative stage and chillout in a circus-tent, which sounds like a major downgrade compared to the previous years. The last time the alternative stage was in a circus-tent (and then only partly) was back in 2002.

It could of course turn out quite good though, one can hope.           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Bakke
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Apr 23, 2007 21:22
I reckon it will be progressive music during the day at the main floor.. like the good old days.. Back to the roots...           ------------~~---------~~--------------
http://www.myspace.com/bakkelit
http://www.echoes-records.com
------------~~---------~~--------------
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Apr 23, 2007 21:26
Quote:

On 2007-04-23 21:22, Bakke wrote:
I reckon it will be progressive music during the day at the main floor.. like the good old days.. Back to the roots...

The website says the mainfloor will have Psychedelic Trance and Full On, while the alternative floor will have Progressive, Electro and Chill Out. Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see I guess           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
purpleproject

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 5, 2007 21:12
Anyone have any more info on the alternative stage?...are we going to get a proper funky prog section as per usual? Kinda worried as thats why we love VooV...and already got our plane tickets..not too happy if its just commercial psy and boring chill....hopefully they wont remove the best thing about the festi!!! Please no!!!!            ..::I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hairs are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight::..
robnep

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 6, 2007 09:46
how come the website don't have much details, nothing about the artist, not much abt the venue, abt getting there etc.....
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : May 6, 2007 09:57
Quote:

On 2007-05-06 09:46, robnep wrote:
how come the website don't have much details, nothing about the artist, not much abt the venue, abt getting there etc.....

Line up is always kept secret till kick-off :/
robnep

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 6, 2007 10:23
killa.....and details abt getting to the venue...????
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - VooV vs VuuV? 3-5 august 2007
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance