First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Voov 2003

biggins

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 1, 2003 11:14
Hi Ppl,

Its that time of the year again, just curious to see if anyone is off to Voov this year??
If so "front left hand" is clearly the place to be )
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Aug 1, 2003 12:02
yep biggins, i'll be there with a terrifying cohort of about 15 others.. including in that number our own jon dee
also i am planning to meet up with some of our israeli cousins there.. mm.. i'll pm you my phone number.. which will be working for txt on the festivel site           >>love will tear us apart...<<
heather feather
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 1, 2003 12:27
bitter and twisted then eh?
starflower

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 2, 2003 18:35
hey there... im going to be there for sure..and its my first time so im pretty excited!!!!!!
was wondering...someone mentioned that the voov is mainly progressive music...is this true???
thanks...and i'll see ya there!!!!

shankarrrr
Daave

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 2, 2003 20:02
well.... whyever not
Jason Frog
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Aug 2, 2003 22:37
Heres the latest update!!!!

Full Moon of August comes closer and it is only a few more days until the 12th VooV Experience. We experience the most pleasant and warmest summer since years and the party mood is at it´s peak.

Preparations are made and we are looking very much forward to celebrate an unforgettable festival with you. To give you a glimpse of what you will experience in a few days, here a little taste, of who will visually enchant us this time:

At the Psychedelic Floor Olaf / Tam (D) will create impressive spaces with a fantastic laser show, this is supposed to be a state of the art performance!. He will be supported by Tribe of Frog (UK) with their bizarre 3D objects, Tina Zimmermann (D) will show excellent projections and Olliver(D) will install his water bubble columns.

Jamin (USA) will design the Progessive Floor for us, he will construct a fluorescent shade above the dance floor. His art will be accomplished by Maxi (D) with his magic backdrops and Ralle (D) with delicate string art. Of course Paradise No 9 (D)and their psychedelic garden will be there again as well. The projections will be mixed live by Fireforce (D) and Clix (D) will also spin the pictures for a few hours.

The Chill Out Tent will be decorated with a huge gauze star by Lichtraum (D), colours come in with Schwarzlichtkinder( D) and the whole set up will be rounded up by Green Lizard (UK) and their light installations and the flair of their tipis.

Every here and there you will come across some objects d´art done by enthusiastic, talented and inventive artists, keep your eyes open and enjoy! VooV Experience is very well known for it´s rich performing culture, and again we invited many performers to surprise us all: more then 40 artists from Germany, New Zealand, Austria, Belgium, England, Israel...the pyroshow at the Opening will be a blast, Champ from Berlin arranged a very special program, all artists will take part at this performance!

You will find all further details in our festival guide, which you will get at the entrance. Then finally the secret line up will be published,you will be astonished!

Hehe can't wait! =)

jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 3, 2003 18:25
yeah i am getting extremely excited too:) been looking forward to the VooV since the end of last summer!!!

hey didnt know you folks were doing the visual side of the Main Room Jason... good news indeed... looking forward to seeing these 'bizarre 3D objects' hehe ...

I dont think the VooV is 'mainly' progressive... I think there is a good balance. Last year for example there was a Riktam and Bansi DJ set at prime time on the main stage etc.... on the other hand we had ticon and s-range. Well there are two stages....

see you there!
biggins

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 4, 2003 12:12
hey starflower...

there a really good mix of music, i reckon...last year on the saturday night was antaro, rikatm and bansi and the joti sidhu so its not all progressive...also ppl like stella nutella and other non prog DJs playing full on stuff (skazi, GMs..etc). was a good mix of music. there was a really progression through the party. also according to the website the "big" rig (they are both pretty big anyway!)is there saturday night and sunday night so more music and more jagermeister action!!

>>;o)

jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 4, 2003 12:57
holy crap this is gonna be a nightmare! it was difficult enough last year knowing which stage to be grooving at..... now there is a whole extra night with the main stage....

ok a very pleasant nightmare i admit

tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 4, 2003 16:05
no.. the nightmare is that we are flying on monday am!!!           >>love will tear us apart...<<
jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 4, 2003 17:13
oh yeah doh who's idea was that? dont reckon they'll let me on the plane, the state Ill be in....

Ill walk it instead maybe...

actually i am a bit more nervous about the journey there.... ryanair had better not mislay my tent (they have a terrrrible track record)
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 4, 2003 19:32
i am carrying tent as hand luggage           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Acid Angel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 5, 2003 02:46
Best take as small a bag as poss with few straps, my 75 ltr backpack always goes to 'area G' as oversize/difficult baggage.....this is where people i know and myself have had mislaid bags from, if the bag goes at the checkin desk it appears to be safer

Have fun all...look forward to the killer reviews.....will stock up on the prozac before reading these           Its a messy world....biggup to the garbage cleaners....
heather feather
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 5, 2003 21:23
monday am? what were you thinking??????????
tigga
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Aug 6, 2003 08:24
mon am is the danger.... i remember the tenth voov when toby and dan were still 'going' at 6am on monday am, got rob to drive then to the airport, get on the plane and arrive in cambridge for their 11am business meeting....classic.

and then the eleventh voov when mon morning was a _little_ twisted shall we say and even the germans were getting pissed off with our gibbering mess under the gazebo....

ahhhh the memories.....well good luck all of you, those of you who may return will not be the lucky ones....

monster rig on sunday as well - very very dangerous...

and finally a big bbbbbaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh from me out here in india, european parties are only way to go

##$%%^$@##$%^&&*           live life; be free
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Voov 2003

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance