Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Void - The Punishment (Chemical-Crew , 2004 )
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Void - The Punishment (Chemical-Crew , 2004 )

Rik
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Jun 24, 2004 19:03
Quote:

On 2004-06-10 17:40, b-bass wrote:
like you know we have special offer for the israeli crowd!!
you can call to 03-6299445 to chemical office and get you copy directly!!!
B-BASS

Nice to see you use this chance for direct distribution not to offer your music cheaper but to largen your profits.           www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jun 24, 2004 23:30
It's wonderful work. Yeah guys are very top of contemporary e-scene. It's all around those weird sounds but with more creative with more art with more spirit. And I do not agree with someone here who wrote that this disc is for dancefloor. It's for dancefloor and for home-listening too. There were some marvellous tracks before this release and I excpect very good quality of this release but now when it came out I'm totally CRASHED - its properly tremendous.

P.S. 2 B-Bass & Chemical Crew A month passed from the release date I wonder why info on a disc is not present in Psychedelic Mind Expander Database. Hope you will correct it soon. Good luck.
Fuzulu
Fuzulu

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Jun 25, 2004 15:39
[quote]
On 2004-06-24 17:52, Surrender wrote:
awesome basslines, these guys really know their way around samples and breaks and buildups i must say and give them full credit on production.

so true man i think these guys are the masters at that ... really like the the master blaster bassline
tronix

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 27, 2004 20:56
to rik,

i bought this c.d and it cost me around 6 usd , this is a very cheep price for a c.d , untill someone in the trance sceene gives us the oportunity to buy there product in cheep prices you have to put your very very very stupid remark.
becouse of an asshole like you i will have to pay double next time i would like to buy a c.d of chemical crew.
so before you make a stupid remark, think, use what ever 2 neorones you have left in your brain and think......
Stash
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Jun 28, 2004 20:23
master blaster has blasted us all away
what a freaking bombb

supr album from void           At the end there is a DOOR & waiting for you on the other side of that door is either HEAVEN or HELL
Silent Scream
Silent Scream

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jul 1, 2004 18:24
Dance Electric
the best on the album in my opinion.
also Hysterical is a good one.           www.myspace.com/silentscreamuzic]
www.myspace.com/tacticrec[/b]
obsidian

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 11, 2004 19:10
the best album of the year to my opinion, if you understand in sound , than you know that the sound they have is somthing amazing , and very very dificult thing to do even for the major recording studios in the world.
compare it to any other c.d you have and you will know the diferance.
amazing work..... grate album ....
blueOrb
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jul 11, 2004 19:22

can i get a proper review.......just killer, amazin, smashin does not make me buy this cd

thanks......peace.....

New mixes on
http://soundcloud.com/blueorb

Older Mixes on
http://blueorb.podomatic.com/
ramy(spiritual world)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jul 13, 2004 05:15
VOID one of my fav. artist..
nice album..

!!..BOOM SHANKAR..!!
boom shanti

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 14, 2004 11:01
for me ... with tracks like the fly , dirty minds , punishment , heroes , the creator etc .... void have completely aced the psy scene .... all i can ask is .... WHEN WE SEE U IN INDIA ??????????
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Jul 15, 2004 23:54
Quality production, energetic beats, killer bass-lines, huge breakdowns, and... terribly cheezy samples that ruin nearly every song for me. Skazi sound for clubs? If you like this style I recommend the Scorb album over this any day. Stupid Science mops the floor with all these tracks, imho.
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jul 16, 2004 01:59
hahahaha.. basilisk.. that was GOLD.. nicly said..

Is chemical short for commercial?? hehehe..

(joke)

I've yet to hear the album, and i don't really want to anymore, knowing that its very close to the zoo3 release..

sorry, you won't get my $$ this time.. the crew will have to prouve themselves before getting my $ again..

"VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
freakk

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 16, 2004 22:27
VoiDs neW aLbuM wiLL KiLL aLL yoU mUsIc ManiaCssss !!!! aNyone wiTh tHe tRack liSt ??
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jul 16, 2004 23:37
Track list:

1. punishment
2. the master blaster
3. machine
4. in my dreams
5. hysterical
6. energize
7. hot stuff
8. true love
9. time tunnel
10. dance electric

Baba .. if you search u will find all details ... boom

'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
bils
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jul 17, 2004 01:01
its a mad album

alrdy recd the album from psyshop///

killer

boom!!!           Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it!

www.beyondlogic.net
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Void - The Punishment (Chemical-Crew , 2004 )
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance