Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Void - The Punishment (Chemical-Crew , 2004 )
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Void - The Punishment (Chemical-Crew , 2004 )

keebota
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jun 10, 2004 23:42
Quote:

On 2004-06-10 13:01, hod gavriel wrote:
it's not in any of the online shops. :

yes guys i think so too... when i can buy it ???

by the way ..i wait for this amazing music ..nice greets from germany bye tom
kaniz

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 00:03
been listening to the CD while working away today, all around its pretty good, not an 'omg omg wow!' good, but still, not bad.

I really like the energizer track, the drop out at 3:18 and the guitar that comes in is nice, then the breaks, really nice touch, then the bassline comes in full-tilt at around 3:40, I actually was hoping it would of kept up at that rapid-fire pace a bit longer then it did (and yes, I'm sober ... lol), actually kinda dissapointed me when it dropped back down to normal at 4:04 or so

(It reminds me of when a DJ slipped up and played a track too fast a few parties ago and had me going nuts regardless, was good times,heh).

all around, maybe a 6.5-7/10 on the CD, has a bit more varaity to it then I had expected.

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 00:47
Quote:

On 2004-06-10 15:42, rotorblade wrote:
very boaring copy paste trance,dont know how much drugs you need to take to like it,sorry.

F*ck man , how u can say like this on this album ?!?
This is blasting album but if that what u thing , I guess I need to respect your opinion.
baba

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 14:40
Awesome Album !!!

master blaster, machine ROCKS

BOOM
Pseehaw
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 19:07
awesome album!
Masterblaster,Energize & True Love are my favs.There's a melody from Damage Vs Skazi - Gumi used in True Love btw. (end of the track)
tokyokid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jun 12, 2004 11:24
it will be released in europe in the 21st june
u can order it already http://www.trance-shop.com/de/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3878
keebota
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jun 12, 2004 13:04
Quote:

On 2004-06-12 11:24, tokyokid wrote:
it will be released in europe in the 21st june
u can order it already http://www.trance-shop.com/de/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3878

hey man ...thx. for the info
shiv-e
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jun 15, 2004 19:35
hey pseehaw i just realised that too.. its the same pattern..different synth... nice..
Sahil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 16, 2004 00:45
Gr8 album..Void are gonna go a looong way for sure now that they have made a firm mark for themselves.. Good luck to the chemical crew label too...keep bombing us with more stuff like this.
My favourites on this album.. Master blaster(Definatly on top of the roof for me ) , True love (Beautiful sample), Energize (Truely lives up to its name)
cyclope
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 19, 2004 00:08
killer albunm!!!

well produced,nice story lines,,,.

fev 3,4,5,6,7,8,9

9/10 for me

well dOWN VOID KILLER WORK YOU CAME FROM ANYWERE ,and you stormed the sean like pro,you are very proffesional!!!

another killer realease from chemical-crew but i woldent expect from them anything else but killer artists.
Memory Loss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jun 19, 2004 07:26
Macine And The Masterblaster Are The Best For Me.
Macine Got Sweet Melody Powerfull Basslines And Ripping Guitars!!.
Master Blaster Is Kick Ass Tune!!           Skate 0R Die
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jun 19, 2004 21:56
I Got the Album Last week

And i hearing him everyday

void maby are new act but they done here a massive psychedelic work with the old shaffel style mixing in the Chemical crow sound trax is clean groove kick in most of the trax smashing the floorrzzzz just a good album.

my favourits:

The MasterBlaster = The Dropppsss is on fire

a bomb on the florrrzzz

Machine - also great track realy smacking guitar sounds that make me jump like a kengoro Keep it rock guys

In My Dreams - another story that shake your ass like a fruty salad LOL just make me smile..

Energize - pi pa po pe 1 more energy void monster with a psy energize sounds to the face

all the rest is also good

just happy that i got the album with a very nice price go and order ppl ...

Keep it up CHemical Crow family fair prices..

bomz           Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
--==Bad Sector==--
Triamera

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Jun 20, 2004 21:24
the albums a true blaster .....
my fav master blaster            Nocturnal Wizardz Recs
Bhooteshwara Records
Cubasing is like Freebasing, just with audio.
Both cost more than you can afford, and leaves you sitting in a dark room with no life,craving for more.
oshkosh

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 21, 2004 20:21
one of the best album i have heard, mixing between old and new sound, blasting music with inovative building,
very high quality sound, compare it to other trance music and you will hear the diference.
my favorite...6.8.9.10 , but all of it is very good .
keep the good work chemical crew.
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jun 24, 2004 17:52
not really my cup of tea... i found it hard to enjoy those patented "chemical crew" high squeaky synths. i like the energy in the tracks, but something in each track makes me not enjoy it. i think this album is great for dancefloors, i dont see how its trancey though... awesome basslines, these guys really know their way around samples and breaks and buildups i must say and give them full credit on production.
just not for my taste. I would like to see them break out of the chemical crew "required" soundbank and make tracks with Void sounds alone, they are super talented for sure... no doubt about that. looking to see them develop into something more stand alone.
Dance Electric is a very cool track its my fav.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Void - The Punishment (Chemical-Crew , 2004 )
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance