Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vision & Canedy - Another Life (Hadshot, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Vision & Canedy - Another Life (Hadshot, 2004)

pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jun 12, 2004 02:50
A really nice progressive album here – but with quite a few weeks tracks though.

8/10           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Dance N Dust
Dance N Dust

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Jun 14, 2004 09:35
great great cd, goooooooooood luck to vision and to yaniv at hadshot
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jul 3, 2004 06:05
Great review Krelm.. your thesorus must cost you more than cd's

I really enjoyed this album... its exactly what i want to be listing to at the begining of the summer.. with a housy feel, this pounding groovers are great for a progressive set, and to pump up the crowed...

"VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 3, 2004 11:19
after many listenings , i now think this album lacks a bit of originality...way too many samples already heard many times in many others projects
and too few synths used make this album loose a lot in personnality...
still enjoyable music but could have been better ...
sea of life

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 16, 2004 14:39
ok i waited to hear this one for a long time and this is up to my expectations.

the sound is great, the flow is there all the way and production is top quality. yah i agree that there is some tracks that could have been replaced with smt better but still i love this one.

my favs are:
5-very tribal track, fat bassline and sexy feeling. great one.
6-this is coming after no. 5 to relax things a bit..but still a good down tempo track.
8-this is for sure have magical atmosphere, clubby touch, cool melody and a good fat bassline like 5.
9-the last track, very flowing and relaxed, nice developing melody, remind me the very old trance but still done in intelligence way.

i would sure say its smt worth to buy.

good one v&c and yaniv.
          the more u see the less u feel
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Aug 27, 2004 15:52
Listened to it some more and this is just an excellent piece of music. The album is even set up to get you gradually into the groove, as number one and two are more minimal than the rest of the tracks. Starting with track 3 everything gets deeper still and the rest of the album is a really deep & groovy progressive experience! Two thumbs up for these guys for producing such quality and a hooray to Hadshot Haheizar for releasing this... Nice new logo by the way guys... I see you're obviously inspired by Frank Miller's Sin City.. hehehe           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Aug 28, 2004 11:29
cant wait too get this album..they rocked the conzzept party           www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vision & Canedy - Another Life (Hadshot, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance