Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - How to influence people to love Trance as much as we do

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

How to influence people to love Trance as much as we do

LostBrainCell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 27, 2002 13:36
You may say - You shouldn't influence other people, everybody should do whatever he/she wants to, right? Well, in theory it is right but in real life..

I have a girlfriend, I really love her, she thinks that she does not like trance music because she used to know some negative people that were listening to trance all day. I want her to give another chance to trance. I would like to ask for your help:
(1) What CDs should we start with (she does like electro and drumbs & base)
(2) What festival should we go this summer
(3) If there is a nice party in Israel in the last week of July - we will visit Israel then
(4) Anything else that you can think of

[ This Message was edited by: LostBrainCell on 2002-06-27 13:38 ]
FreeMan
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Jun 27, 2002 14:11
well first u have to take her to a good party and then if she enjoy it u will but her a c.d
but in the party r u or her takes somthing
cause if so u dont have to worry she will enjoy the party no matter what and she will tell u to take her to any party.
if u thinking of festival take her to boulgaria
but first u have to take her to a small party just that she will taste it
enjoy and have fun           LunaMusic crew
Light

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 27, 2002 14:11

Festival is a good idea - go to greece if you can

Maybe you start with something a bit more chilled like Entheogenic, then...........

good luck
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Jun 27, 2002 14:19
give her a moment by herself to listen to some music from all genres and let her decide whats best for her... u know u cant make someone to like something...

A
LostBrainCell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 27, 2002 14:30
Quote:

On 2002-06-27 14:11, FreeMan wrote:
but in the party r u or her takes somthing
cause if so u dont have to worry she will enjoy the party no matter what ...

From my user name you can guess that I'm familiar with things and so does she, but...
The girl is suspicious about the trance scene because of some bad experiences with negative ppl. If I'll convince her to come to a party and there will be something there that will remind her those negative ppl, we can get into a negative movie, you know what I mean? damm, I guess I'll have to take that risk.

Any other ideas? maybe a movie we should watch? maybe a place we should visit? I'm willing to put into it whatever it takes, cause this girl and trance are the most important things for me at the moment and It's a real bummer that the two things I love are not going together.
Wako Jako
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 27, 2002 14:45
i would do it like it happend to me and most of my freinds...
give the man E and take him to a nature party.
MAGIC !!!

SMILE ! and the whole world will smile right back at you !
LostBrainCell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 27, 2002 14:58
Quote:

On 2002-06-27 14:45, Wako Jako wrote:
give the man E and take him to a nature party.

Does it work for "her" as well? We had a thread about women and trance in the old forum and some agreed with me that for men the connection to trance is sometimes more immediate (although this thread finnished with an interesting discussion about fantasies on a famale DJ called Shakira;-)
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Jun 27, 2002 15:05
in my opinion you need to take her to a big festival in greece this summer....and like wako said
give her a bottle of water put her next to the left speaker and a nice E...and let her digggg....           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jun 27, 2002 15:22
1) give a listen with her to KOFFUS RESONATOR that have hard electro influence and in the same time blast psy trance, also try Atmos of course, every chick like it.. and not only chicks..

2) go to Lovefield Festival at Germany that going to be best one this season. i mean best one for not so trance head persons. there is a festival of progressive dance music and its about psy trance (the soft side of it - Haldolium,Atmos,Antaro,Space Safari,SONUS etc), progressive house (Nukem etc) Techno... also ther is 42 hours !!! non stop drum $ bass party so she will able to teach u about her love... and most importent - there is soft/friendly atmosphere that u will like i guess....

3. talk to us week before u come, dont worry, there is partys every week...

4. may be u will turn to other styles too ??

and i was NOT give her any drugs. if she big enought to get that the funn in time spending and not in mind destroying, show her the beauty without drugs - much,much nicer...

[ This Message was edited by: Zombi Cocktail on 2002-06-27 15:24 ]          Believe your soul !
Wako Jako
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 27, 2002 15:36
speaking about myself only,
without that E three years ago,
i would still be listening to alternative music...
1 E didnt kill no one.
ok, enough drug talk.

blue elf

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 27, 2002 15:53
i'll just add that yes this e trick work for "hers" also. but that's only if she likes trance but don't know it yet.

festival - maybe to boom, this way she can go and hear also drum n' bass and other music that is not trance.
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jun 27, 2002 15:53
do u realy think something was happen to u if u was continue listen to alternative music ??           Believe your soul !
Wako Jako
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 27, 2002 15:58
i dont wanna get into the whole "what if" disscussion....
but "if" that was the case then the world would be without Wako Jako.
and i realy like the world now.
WITH Wako Jako.
hehe...

Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Jun 27, 2002 16:47
as for cd's.. i would choose infected mushroom - classical mushroom because you can love their music in the first listening... and it doesn't require few times to listen to the music such as other artists
Jason (LyTe)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jun 27, 2002 17:07
i think the answer to this question is - you can't CONVINCE someone to love this or that type of music. you cant coax someone in to trance. they have to come to grasps by themselves, as i once had.           "We Do Not Allways See Things As They Are. We See Things As We Are" -Ancient Chinese Proverb

LyTe Email:TechnoLyte@gmail.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - How to influence people to love Trance as much as we do

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance