Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Why we can not see a concert in greece?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Why we can not see a concert in greece?

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Oct 26, 2006 21:37
Hello there Harris,long time no speak.

Well actually the truth i know and shared with the rest of people here came from Ben himself so i have no reason to doubt him but ofcourse have no reason to also doubt you and in any case there is no reason for me to lie here,that would be trully pointless from my side i guess.Also as you noticed i didnt mentioned your name anywhere here because what happened belongs in the past anyway and is of little importance i guess for everyone.

And last but not least you probably know that i respect you a lot and i am in full support of most of your efforts for bringing something new to our city so there is no reason to try and accuse you of something.

Will try to pass from your store soon for some shopping and chatting because the last time i missed you since you werent there.

Till then have fun.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
ZENLINK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Oct 28, 2006 12:36
Nice topic first of all..
The point in Greece we don't have the music culture not to organise, the organizer teams they can organize any event. The problem is the attendance in Athens or
Thessoloniki for those act's is very low and specially Greece is not Japan,Israel or Germany.I dont know the fee for act's like Juno Reactor ,Shpongle,Gabriel Le Mar but needs ensuring audience for the organizer to booking this names because the fee is very high..Maybe all us must see this condition for different view if we want to have results....

"It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception".

Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity.

www.myspace.com/zenlink
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Oct 28, 2006 14:27
I was going to attent to a concert some time ago, the MASSIVE ATTACK concert...
Now this is what our places are missing for...
Concerts, different from the everyday music that we listen... Something that will dont have the opportunity to face for some time...

• Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Oct 28, 2006 15:53
look my firend its not the costs i can cover the costs for juno or any other big Artist
the prombelm is no clubs an the momonet for holding this type of events,and most have prombelm, im hosting 2 events 1 in jauary and a big 1 in febuary but even so in a 700 capacity club both events, i still think its not fair since we try to do these parties club owners dont support this sceene never,only very few mabe.
ZENLINK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Oct 28, 2006 16:48
Perhaps the space you want is not a club but a different a type of area.
Ok Moonsun I will keep my eyes open for your news for the events in january and february...
cu arround

"It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception".

Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity.

www.myspace.com/zenlink
virava

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 20, 2006 10:05
Quote:

On 2006-10-28 15:53, MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr wrote:
i still think its not fair since we try to do these parties club owners dont support this sceene never,only very few mabe.

and why you think this is happening? why owners react that negative?
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Nov 20, 2006 12:21
mabe cose trance reputation has a bad name from day 1
Psy-trip

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 20, 2006 12:24
maybe its time to change this reputation..i mean why there r techno concert/parties
but not trance parties..
          ...Travelling is a way of life...
DETOX

Posted : Nov 20, 2006 14:47
Are there techno parties in Athens?Are there actually any big parties taking place in Athens lately?

We had 10 big clubs 5 years ago and now we got 1-2 clubs...           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
nick_InZoMNiAC

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 20, 2006 15:24
Quote:
think skazi would win here for concert at this moment he is the most comercial here ,,after gms,
hopefully some of these artists will come here soon

I hope they won't , especially skazi..

I would like to see Koxbox come however...
or from the dark psy ones, I would like to see Para Halu...

I would like to see ambient/chill acts as well ( I heard Aes Dana + Asura are coming in February in Athens, Underworld Club)

Btw, I don't know if this is true but I had heard Juno Reactor refuse to play in clubs, they only play open-air/outdoors.. {?}
dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 21, 2006 19:51
guys what are you saying?
skazi,gms,kox-box is NOT a band!!!
i mean a real concert with flute,drums.classic chitar and things like that!!!!
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Nov 21, 2006 19:53
whe have hundreds of concerts in greece!

psy partys in athens is what we dont have!

orange           http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
blupeter

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 21, 2006 23:33
giati arage einai TOSO dyskolo na akousoume auto to kommati???

AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Nov 22, 2006 00:52
Because blupeter if the promoters bring him in Athens/Thessaloniki and put 50e entrance because the gig cost to much all the smart trancers will come here and blame the promoters about the entrance fee.
Thats why....
How many of you know about him?

[b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
DETOX

Posted : Nov 22, 2006 01:18
Bluepeter call Twisted office and ask how much Hallucinogen wants for a live act (along with the people he will bring with him from the label since he rarely travels alone) and then let us also know why noone has invited Simon for the last years in Greece.

After all the man is playing festival and open air music and i dont think that he fits at all our small lousy greek clubs.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Why we can not see a concert in greece?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance