Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Is it true?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Is it true?

Goannes

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 18, 2006 18:12
Is it true Infected Mushroom had eggs and tomatos thrown at them when they were playing at Soulclipse festival?
Just checking the rumours.
I was there, but didn't see any flying eggs or tomatos. I was sitting 500 meters away from the stage though.

If it's true, it would be understandable but pretty disrespectful.

It took me 20 minutes to come up with this signature.

---->>> www.madhatter.be<<<----
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Apr 18, 2006 18:18
I hope so           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
pr0fane

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Apr 18, 2006 18:25
Yeah, that would be VERY disrespectful (even though I don't like their music). I was at the festival, but didn't hear their set, and I haven't heard anything about this apart from some rumours in the last couple of days.           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Apr 18, 2006 18:26
Hard boiled eggs? Rotten tomatos? Did they make killer breakfast out of it?
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 18, 2006 18:28
Apparently they got booed lots. Didn't hear about people throwing food at them, although that would give the word "making a living from psy-trance" a whole new meaning.
Anyway, as much as I dislike their tunes, that was harsh...especially if those eggs where from chickens that had the flu!          Me>You
chix

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 18, 2006 20:11

i didnt hear them play but heard that the food throwing incident did happen...
thepixiprincess

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 18, 2006 23:39
tinned tomatos would have been more efficient
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Apr 18, 2006 23:48
hahaha if that happen its a pretty good sign not to book them ahahah
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 18, 2006 23:51
Quote:

On 2006-04-18 23:48, Troll@CrackWhoreModels wrote:
hahaha if that happen its a pretty good sign not to book them ahahah

On the contrary, with the amount of people that don't like their tunes, the punters will be lining up to buy tickets to get a chance to throw food at them...add a grocery stall in the party and you will make a fortune!
          Me>You
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Apr 18, 2006 23:54
I'd rather throw stones at them           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 18, 2006 23:56
Quote:

On 2006-04-18 23:54, traveller wrote:
I'd rather throw stones at them

Whoa there! What did they do to you?
          Me>You
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 00:15
Quote:

On 2006-04-18 23:56, 14-year old e-tard wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-04-18 23:54, traveller wrote:
I'd rather throw stones at them

Whoa there! What did they do to you?

I'd like to see them get butt-raped by a group of very large hairy monkies. Would pay them back for the way I felt when I listened to IM the Supervisor anyway.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Goannes

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 00:26
Allthough I do understand why someone would throw tomatos at certain members of the Infected band, I still think it's disrespectfull and shows lack of communication skills of the "throwers".
I would make a more subtle approach. Like standing in the crowd with a sign "Duvdev, first learn to use your voice in a proper way and than come back and sing to us".
It's still hard to believe for me somebody actually threw something. I mean think of their material...think of Erez...

It took me 20 minutes to come up with this signature.

---->>> www.madhatter.be<<<----
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 11:23
Quote:

On 2006-04-19 00:26, Goannes wrote:
I would make a more subtle approach. Like standing in the crowd with a sign "Duvdev, first learn to use your voice in a proper way and than come back and sing to us".

Throwing an egg/tomato is far easier and feels much better though.
Anyway, I don't think this is such a big deal. People throw beer bottles at rock gigs, even when they actually like the band on stage. Maybe the guitarist and the whole vox thing, had that effect on the crowd?
Next up trance stages with wire fences in front and Duvdev and Erez dressed up as the Blues Brothers.
          Me>You
TrippyJohnny
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 11:52
Quote:

On 2006-04-19 00:26, Goannes wrote:

There is something fundamental wrong with the psytrance scene these days when artists start to sing and walk on to the stage as superstars. Psytance is and should be instrumental for a reason. It is TRANCE and is surposed to hypnotise people into a state of trance. When you got singing and lyrics it is not longer hypnotising and by that no longer psytrance.

Maybe it is time for the ARTISTS and ORGANISERS to educate people a little so they start to understand what it is all about. Or maybe the people need to educate the ARTISTS and ORGANISERS

No one need to sing for us. Just make good psychedelic music and leave the singing out.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Is it true?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance