Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Is it true?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Is it true?

K - OS

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 11:57
Quote:

On 2006-04-19 11:52, TrippyJohnny wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-04-19 00:26, Goannes wrote:
I would make a more subtle approach. Like standing in the crowd with a sign "Duvdev, first learn to use your voice in a proper way and than come back and sing to us".

There is something fundamental wrong with the psytrance scene these days when artists start to sing and walk on to the stage as superstars. Psytance is and should be instrumental for a reason. It is TRANCE and is surposed to hypnotise people into a state of trance. When you got singing and lyrics it is not longer hypnotising and by that no longer psytrance.

Maybe it is time for the ARTISTS and ORGANISERS to educate people a little so they start to understand what it is all about. Or maybe the people need to educate the ARTISTS and ORGANISERS

No one need to sing for us. Just make good psychedelic music and leave the singing out.

Nice point.....people are going to soulclipse n' partys like that to hear clear hard fast n loud psytrance,not some gay wanks who act like they're performin' on MTV

Peace           
~*Try to find a higher level*~
TrippyJohnny
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 12:07
Quote:

On 2006-04-19 11:57, K - OS wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

On 2006-04-19 00:26, Goannes wrote:
I would make a more subtle approach. Like standing in the crowd with a sign "Duvdev, first learn to use your voice in a proper way and than come back and sing to us".

There is something fundamental wrong with the psytrance scene these days when artists start to sing and walk on to the stage as superstars. Psytance is and should be instrumental for a reason. It is TRANCE and is surposed to hypnotise people into a state of trance. When you got singing and lyrics it is not longer hypnotising and by that no longer psytrance.

Maybe it is time for the ARTISTS and ORGANISERS to educate people a little so they start to understand what it is all about. Or maybe the people need to educate the ARTISTS and ORGANISERS

No one need to sing for us. Just make good psychedelic music and leave the singing out.

Nice point.....people are going to soulclipse n' partys like that to hear clear hard fast n loud psytrance,not some gay wanks who act like they're performin' on MTV

Peace

Psytrance does not nessesary have to be hard and fast to be psychedelic. On the contrary.

That is another big misunderstanding in today's psytrance scene.
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 12:34
Quote:

On 2006-04-19 11:57, K - OS wrote:

some gay wanks who act like they're performin' on MTV

Peace

Quote of the day came early today!
          Me>You
kakha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 12:35
if it happened it's really a shame.
i mean ppl plz don't forget IM past, their contribution to the scene( 'the gathering', 'classical mushroom' ). they honestly earned respect ,eventhow i agree their latest releases were very 'different' and they are kinda loosing it.           keep on raving...
Goannes

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 12:50
Quote:

I'm also pretty opposed to live-singing in trance music. It get's me out of trance.But I think it's not the opinion of the majority. Saying "psytrance needs no singing" is opposing yourself to creative souls who want to experiment. If you don't like it, don't listen.
But if someone really can't sing, somebody has to say something, but not in the way it supposedly happened at the Soulclipse.
And singing can induce a trance state. Mantras for example.
IMO           
It took me 20 minutes to come up with this signature.

---->>> www.madhatter.be<<<----
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 13:13
Ok, runour has it that it was not just a handful of people that were fed up with that gig, but an awful lot, in which case this is not simply some small group that has issues with IM, but a much bigger crowd that thought their perfomance sucked big time. If I paid shedloads of cash and traveled from far to go to a trance party, only to listen to shite vocals and watch pretentious tw*ts licking guitars, I'd be well pissed off!
Maybe this kind of feedback will help promoters and artists pay more attention to what the people actually like and not take them for rides?

Me>You
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 13:38
"Becoming Insane, Insane"

*rotten egg flies

I'd love to see that
          "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 14:21
I never liked IM ,even at the old days but i respect them for having the balls to do what they like with music,if you want to blame somebody ,blame the promoters of the festival,,,,and what is this? throwing eggs and stones
to somebody you used to worship few years ago? Wowwww what a bunch of psychedelic hypocrites!!! I admire your respect and your open mind..
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 14:51
Quote:

That is just sooo true.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Salmon-80

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 16:10
yes, its 100% true
i saw it when they playng, its was no so good.
Manda
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 16:53
It was like a concert @ center of some big City, horoble
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 17:03
I don't think there is the need for a whole topic for this, Goannes, sorry.. If you really feel the need to know more about it and would sleep better with more info, please feel free to ask the question in the review thread of the festival..

Thanks for the understanding..           .
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Is it true?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance