Trance Forum » » Forum  Forum Bug Report - Pm inbox size and forum guidlines
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Pm inbox size and forum guidlines

Diago
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 28, 2005 08:16
Just wondering how many PM's I can have in my inbox? I can see a little coloured bar at the top that seems to indicate how full my inbox is but I swear its always been like that. Just want to make sure I'm getting all my messages.

Also is there a place I can be directed to the rules/posting guidelines. I know Isra trance moderators (from what I have heard) are really good at keeping to these guidlines and I just reciently I had a thread deleted that I thought didnt really need to be but thats no problem at all but didnt get any explanation in the PM notifying me of the reason so dont know what it was about it that made it deletable, just want to know were I can go to find out the do's and donts of posting on this forum...

Thanks
zooter
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Nov 28, 2005 09:02
2nd question i can answer:

http://forum.isratrance.com/guideline.html

(pretty simple guidelines if you ask me )

1st question, even i'm curious...but don't worry, if your inbox is getting full, you'll get a PM saying that your inbox is "almost" full!
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Nov 28, 2005 12:02

1st question I can answer

the PMs aren't counted as a number, but per PM size (number of characters in it). You have a limit of size on your PMs.
PMs you get from Arafela do not count for that total.
If anyone tries to send you a PM and your inbox is full, he will get a notice of that, so you shouldn't worry that someone sent you something and you didnt get it. - you didnt get it = they didnt send it

a comment about the 2nd question - if your thread was deleted, there should be a reason in the PM you got, but if there isn't and you still want to know why it had happened, contact one of the section's mod and they'll try to help.
          Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
Trance Forum » » Forum  Forum Bug Report - Pm inbox size and forum guidlines

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance