Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Garbage in the partys??!!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Garbage in the partys??!!

Cosmix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 20:14
Hello my friends,i´m from Portugal,i have a question to do...i want to known if in the psy parties in other countries the people send the garbage(like plastic bottles,glass,etc)to the ground,here in Portugal we are in a party in the dance floor and we have a lot of garbage around us,but more negative is when the people left the garbage in the middle of the florest...Why does the people left the garbage in the pastic bags that the party organizers put around the party??And outside Portugal the people does the same???
Greenglass

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 21:03
Yeaah,this problem existing in Israel too,it seems also that situation is same in many countries.
But it dependent on people and their attitude toward the nature,organisers and themselves of course.

At the last time we can see some progress in this issue here in Israel and more people opening their minds,so with more love&respect we`ll solve this problem!
          Keep the flame alive!

www.myspace.com/greenglass7000
Cosmix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 28, 2005 21:10
In Portugal it is the reverse...The attitude of people toward the nature is important,but where is this attitude...?!
Greenglass

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 21:27
Some organizers giving garbage bags at the entry to each car,and it works.

But people which coming to the party to use drugs only really don`t care about this,maybe some PLUR campaigns will help??           Keep the flame alive!

www.myspace.com/greenglass7000
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 21:47
read this topic about trash in brazil: http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/50121/forum/1
and this one in israel: http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/37206/forum/11

maybe they can answer you some things.....
(notice i didnt say use the search)
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
jou*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 23:30
What they do at the parties in germany (dont know if they do that in other places) with the garbage bag and 5 euro deposit is a super smart idea. I've tried convincing some mexican organizers to do this but it just falls upon deaf ears. Such a shame because it is trully horrible to see so much trash lying around in the morning...some of them justify themselves saying that it's "work and pay" for the garbage collectors that come after the party tho it would be much easier if each one of us would lend a helping hand and try to promote a little earth-consiousness.
It would also be a good idea to have a brake in the middle of the party where the vj's project some environmentally conscious message inviting us all to help out with the trash recolection.           A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
Cosmix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 29, 2005 00:57
I see that the problem is general...Yes my friend jou* its horrible when cames the morning and we have big monts of garbage around us...but the problem here in Portugal is from the people,because party organizers put plastic bags around the party to put the garbage...but the people are so drogged that "i send this to the ground and someone will catch"i think that is the idea of them,but with this mentality we don´t have a clean future...
jou*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jul 29, 2005 01:00
Quote:

On 2005-07-29 00:57, Cosmix wrote:
I see that the problem is general...Yes my friend jou* its horrible when cames the morning and we have big monts of garbage around us...but the problem here in Portugal is from the people,because party organizers put plastic bags around the party to put the garbage...but the people are so drogged that "i send this to the ground and someone will catch"i think that is the idea of them,but with this mentality we don´t have a clean future...

yep thats the same problem in mex...there can be a garbage can right next to you and people just prefer throwing everything on the floor...it almost seems like they're doing it on purpose!
plain awful.
          A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Jul 29, 2005 01:04
Out here, we're really big on "Leave No Trace" (another thing we've learned from Burning Man) You pack it in, you pack it out. Sometimes people don't do that, but when you get there, you're handed a garbage bag or three and people are really aware of making sure the area is cleaner than we found it. We even go as far as getting recycle bins and having people recycle their stuff too...           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
s0ft
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jul 29, 2005 02:13
recycling is a skam, but that isnt the subject we're talking about.

littering is so lazy. i cant imagin how poeple can be so lazy to not look around for a trash can or something. the only problem i see around here is spilled drinks (and sticky floors from the drinks), so it really hasnt been an issue.           The IsraTrance MySpace Group:
http://groups.myspace.com/isratrance

DJ Trypta Sets:
http://waxdj.com/djs/4354/
Anak
Anakoluth

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Jul 29, 2005 18:42
yeah this was discussed before. i opened a thread also bout this problem last year.

what disgusts me the most are cigarette or joint filters stamped into the green ground by the ppl dancing....come on its not such a big thing to take something with you to put them in and trash them!

Anakoluth A Pebble in Your Eardrum's Shoe since 2001!
http://www.myspace.com/anakoluth
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/anakoluth/
http://cronomi.com
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jul 29, 2005 18:52
trashes? burn them...           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jul 29, 2005 20:58
empty film canisters and/or those little tins that mints come in make excellent ashtrays... you can even collect a bunch of film canisters for free from most places that develop film, and put your own little party sticker on it to give out at the entrance to the party
and try to promote a LEAVE NO TRACE attitude, which means nothing out of olace! you take back all that you brought and probably some more! Burning Man is the best example of how possible this attitude is and how well it works! There are many ways we can minimize our impact on the nature. I was appalled by the trash i saw in european parties, blah! who wants to dance in a pile of hot trash! what is the point of being in a beautiful setting if you disrespect it so much?!?
be aware of your actions!
peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jul 29, 2005 22:10
trash art!!!nothing is useles...           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 30, 2005 00:43
you are so right ppl! mistress of evil your idea with the film canisters is very good i´ll keep this in my mind...on boom02 they had some very nice ashtrays from red bull but i never thought about bringing my own / it fucking hurts if you step on a burning niko or even worse a very hot hx joint, while walking barefoot/-at least they could grind it --i have no clou about the burning man-but sounds very good--the trash disposal in germany is also very good! >safe mother earth

one constant in life is change *_~
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Garbage in the partys??!!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance