Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - TRASH ON THE DANCE FLOOR - BIG PROBLEM IN BRAZIL

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

TRASH ON THE DANCE FLOOR - BIG PROBLEM IN BRAZIL

Balde

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 29, 2004 19:11
The number of parties in brazil is growing. Great DJs e Lives from around the world. Beautiful decoration. Good sound systems. And lots of people...

In every party we go it's easy to see a BIG problem growing: TONS OF TRASH all over the dance floor.

Organizers forget to put trash cans. People forget to use the trash cans. That cannot happen!

Does it happen all around?? How's the issue in other countries? Are you worried about it?

ORGANIZERS, PLEASE, PUT MORE TRASH CANS IN YOUR PARTIES! IT DOENS'T COST MUCH!

RESPECT THE NATURE!
RESPECT US WHO PAY THE TICKETS THAT PAY YOUR EVENT AND PUT SOME PROFIT IN YOUR POCKET.

Make parties with LOVE. That's what TRANCE is about.

That's just my opinion.

*SOMOS TODOS UM*
www.tnkrave.com.br
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Nov 29, 2004 19:15
Happens everywhere. That's how close most hippies really are to nature, they don't even bother putting things in trashcans..           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Nov 29, 2004 19:55
Its not a matter of being a hippie or not it is a matter of being self-educated. but it always happens everywhere in every party. for a one night party the only solution is to put more trash cans or just leave it as it is cause their are already ppl hired to clean it all up in the morning (as sad as it maybe that is a fact) for festivals its just a matter of having more trash cans around the place and sort of tell people when they come in to put stuff on the bins and also give out the good old black bag. again their is a need to have ppl to come and collect trash cans and trash that has been placed in the floor every so many hours.           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
blueOrb
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Nov 29, 2004 19:56

there have been some topics about this before ....... but yes garbage is a problem ...... people shld not be so careless..........

peace

New mixes on
http://soundcloud.com/blueorb

Older Mixes on
http://blueorb.podomatic.com/
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Nov 29, 2004 19:58
the organizers of boom did pretty smart move by handing out the portable ashtrays..           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Nov 29, 2004 23:09
That's all about education. People don't have any education. I talk to people about it and they all say: "oh, that's good, etc", but next day they just keep throwing trash on the ground.

Guys and girls here in Brazil are used to go to parties were it's considered "normal" to throw trash on the ground (carnaval, axe music, pagode, and rock parties, in fact most parties).

Also people usually throw trash on the streets without thinking twice.

In another words: we are animals, but evolved animals because we listen to psytrance music (I'm so tired of it).
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Nov 30, 2004 13:03
Some thoughts:

If it's a party with a camping it works to give everybody a coupon and a garbage bag when they arrive, and charge them 5 euro's for this. They get a refund for the 5 euro's at the end of the party if they bring the bag (with garbage in it) and the coupon back to the entrance.

This way your crowd cleans up for you.

Don't believe in "big hired teams" that clean up after you leave the party. Take your own responsability and clean up your junk. if it's a multi-day event you'll be able to enjoy the fact that you're staying in a clean area.

Dancefloor-wise having garbage bags works, not allowing people to bring in their own bottles works, and having an exchange cup system where people pay as much for a new cup as the drink they order, and get a refund when they bring back an empty cup.

why don't organisers use stronger recyclable cups anyway? I've only seen this being used once in london so far (indoor in a club).

As events grow larger and larger this is going to be more and more important!!! if you see how much junk is collected after a 3 day party with only 5-6000 people, try and imagine how large quantities a festival like Voov or Boom fesitval must create. We all "love nature" ... don't we?

At boom festival they had a tent about recycling where they would give you bags and information, when i visited them to get some garbagebags they gave me 4 bags and told me to seperate paper / plastic / glas / rest of the junk ... somewhat unrealistic if you expect people to do this, everybody would have to set up 4 different bags next to their group of tents... maybe organisers in the future could supply Some containers or a garbage central to solve this.
          www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
Dr_Faguntes

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 30, 2004 13:54
Quote:

On 2004-11-29 19:11, Balde wrote:

Does it happen all around?? How's the issue in other countries? Are you worried about it?

When you have parties full with ignorant drugged animals, yes, this is what happens.

Sad, but true!

Anyway, besides this, the party promoters have the obligation to clean up everything after the party. And this doesn't happen at all here in Portugal.
ganjagil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Nov 30, 2004 14:14
This happens in every country unfortunately but the only way to cure it is to put more trash cans and to educate the people to use them! This is a major problem please try to remind all the party promoters to take care about this! We cannot have the nature infected just because we wanna have fun! We have to take care!

Bom           Your sound, is your music, is your soul keep them all on the right track!

Please Check our music at:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=438956

www.soulkontakt.com
Braincase

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 30, 2004 14:49
that kind of crappy behavior pisses me off!
Its so sad to see so incredibly DUMB people ignore nature and wreck havoc without a thought. Its so typically human to first destroy something and then regret it when its already too late.
Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Nov 30, 2004 15:04
yea true happpens everywhere....

really is sad..all the used up bottles of water etc end up on the floor so do the ciggie buds and loads of other trash...really should be avoided...

peacE
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Nov 30, 2004 15:30
I think it's rather utopic in todays world to expect the visitors to suddenly change their behavior and start cleaning this up spontaniously... from what i've seen at parties and festivals over the years only cash is a valid motivation for a crowd. Sad as it might sound....

www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
Stash
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Nov 30, 2004 16:24
Quote:

On 2004-11-30 13:54, Dr_Faguntes wrote:

When you have parties full with ignorant drugged animals, yes, this is what happens.

yea this is the precise reason for the prevalence of trash           At the end there is a DOOR & waiting for you on the other side of that door is either HEAVEN or HELL
Fitzpatrick

Posted : Dec 1, 2004 03:06
Quote:

On 2004-11-30 13:03, rik wrote:
Some thoughts:

If it's a party with a camping it works to give everybody a coupon and a garbage bag when they arrive, and charge them 5 euro's for this. They get a refund for the 5 euro's at the end of the party if they bring the bag (with garbage in it) and the coupon back to the entrance.

This way your crowd cleans up for you.

Don't believe in "big hired teams" that clean up after you leave the party. Take your own responsability and clean up your junk. if it's a multi-day event you'll be able to enjoy the fact that you're staying in a clean area.

Dancefloor-wise having garbage bags works, not allowing people to bring in their own bottles works, and having an exchange cup system where people pay as much for a new cup as the drink they order, and get a refund when they bring back an empty cup.

why don't organisers use stronger recyclable cups anyway? I've only seen this being used once in london so far (indoor in a club).

As events grow larger and larger this is going to be more and more important!!! if you see how much junk is collected after a 3 day party with only 5-6000 people, try and imagine how large quantities a festival like Voov or Boom fesitval must create. We all "love nature" ... don't we?

At boom festival they had a tent about recycling where they would give you bags and information, when i visited them to get some garbagebags they gave me 4 bags and told me to seperate paper / plastic / glas / rest of the junk ... somewhat unrealistic if you expect people to do this, everybody would have to set up 4 different bags next to their group of tents... maybe organisers in the future could supply Some containers or a garbage central to solve this.

thats a great idea.. i haven't ever heard of them doing coupons to control the rubbish
Balde

Posted : Dec 1, 2004 04:22
I'm glad to see some great ideas you wrote.

WE who go to parties and festivals with these kind of thoughts are able to change things!

pass it on.... plant the seeds...

that's why I love this so much...

*SOMOS TODOS UM*
www.tnkrave.com.br
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - TRASH ON THE DANCE FLOOR - BIG PROBLEM IN BRAZIL

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance