Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - 20,000 Peoples in a Dark Party in London !

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

20,000 Peoples in a Dark Party in London !

Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : May 31, 2005 13:57
This Topic Is More For The All Orgenaizers There In England . I heard From Reading Here And Allso From Friends Hwo living There That There is No Dark Partys At all (No Clubs Or Dark Woods Par'-Ppls Only Hearing Dark Music At Home , "Get Dry" And Want It So Badly !). So I Realy Belive (And put My mony On) That If U Take A Flower And Put Him In The Dessert And Give Him some water And Take Care Of So .. he Will Grow Up ! The Same With This Music , Must Be One That Will Cross That Borring Line In There Because That Nom' That I Wrote Up Ther Is Not A Dream Or Coming From My Hot Imagin Mind - This Is Real And True And It Will Give U All In There Some More Meaning About , And The Word DARK In London Not Will Be Only The Weather .

Must Be That Way :

24:00-01:00 Massive Opening With Pps Progect
01:00-02:00 Chimical Planet (Intersys)
02:00-03:00 Opsis
03:00-04:00 Triac
04:00-05:00 K.u.r.o
05:00-06:00 Oscuro Vs Cardinals Carttel
06:00-07:00 DarkPsy
07:00-08:00 Phobiume
08:00-09:00 Dark Nebula
09:00-10:00 Cybered
10:00-11:00 Jahbo
11:00-12:00 Mic Vs Gow
12:00-13:00 Bug Funk

No Borring Partys EnyMore .. U Need Dark !!!

andrejcid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 31, 2005 14:28
Quote:

On 2005-05-31 13:57, Cardinals Carttel wrote:
I Realy Belive (And put My mony On) That If U Take A Flower And Put Him In The Dessert And Give Him some water And Take Care Of So .. he Will Grow Up !

NO,Im afraid it wont grow....may actually become an underdeveloped retard flower
water is by far not the only factor, so is the party line up u gave not a 'cure' for a music scene
oh well...           Why u little !!!
full_lotus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : May 31, 2005 14:49
As much as I love so called 'Dark' Psy (I prefer the term night time), I have to say I love a party even more when there is a wide variety of psy
          Turn On, Tune In, Trance Out!!!

http://www.psymusic.co.uk
Scrambled Headz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : May 31, 2005 15:11
is this for real bro ?
it shure looks goood           : Panaiz *25 Motorbrain :
PSYPRUS MADNESS_OUT NOW !
evp
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 31, 2005 15:14
yeah, I think maybe 30 percent of a general cross section of the london/uk trance culture would get off on this, (around 3-4000 not 20,000) but realistically london is probably the most multi cultured city in the world, so that cross section would be made up of most of the nationalities from around the world. In my 7 or so years experience of reading a london crowd, actually they seem to prefer very psychedelic, full power but funky (the dancing bit) and genrally positive without being cheesy. I actually laugh at alot of this 'Dark psy' as it isn't really 'Dark' anything, I mean come on does this really scare you? the viscious or 'dark' intent behind it seems to interact with peoples drugs (genrally LSD in the psyscene) and send them on a certain type of experience where they are experiencing the energy of the spirit of the musician. Im not saying its bad or wrong, but possibly unconcious of the end result it is having on some peoples reality. It is the responsibility of the DJ or Live Act to take the crowd on a journey, and for sure some of the LSD takers are on the edge of having a good or bad night, its just up to you if you want these people to experience the trully psychedelic or just the 'darkness' of someone elses subconcious?? Saturday night music is one thing, and im not saying that this kind of music shouldn't be played, everything in its correct time and place, here in london we call this 'quality control'...
dirty 1

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 31, 2005 21:40
dark music..this seems to be a bit of an ongoing subjectfor the U.K.what does it mean?
1-music not moody enough-ie,doesn't make people fight?
2-music not hard enough?-ie,doesnt make you feel like a man whilst dancing,just makes you more likely to get felt by a man.
3-music too groovy?-too many women on dance floor,therefore not manly enough(ref.to above)
4-music too light?-what is that,too cheesy or uplifting or neither.what makes it NOT dark.

can you get quite dark music?
can you get cheesy dark music?
can you get uplifting dark music?
what makes it dark?
can you listen to dark music in the daytime?
----is it politically correct to call it dark?------
who knows and who cares as long as i can see me misses when we are out on a dark night listening to dark music at a dark party somewhere.(probably not in england)oooohhhwatch out for those vampires!!aand the ghouls..

Scrambled Headz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 31, 2005 23:31
Its Just Music !!
Dark,light or heavy its different music for any different kind of ppl!
What u grew up to makes you follow the path you like!
Some like it with 'dark' with scary samples speeding bassline and heavy bpms..others prefer more groovy and happy sounds cause every man/woman want different things in life and have other ways of sampling music and translating it into feelings

Its not nice to see all this 'antidark' thing going on..
For me its just the music i love to listen !

Its been said over 100000 times so ppl just accept that there are more than fullon and prog and everything is a part of 1 big chain calld 'MUSIC'

Cardinall my friend this doesnt look like its happening cause its a bit unbeleivable line-up you threw in our face xexe
I hope you do plant this Bomb man !!

'Artist' like you evp maybe feel a bit threatend from all this crazy new guys that are making real psychedelic music comming from the core of their mind and not from the Psypop part of trance !!
No dissrespect man but london is a 1-way line up and everyone knows that!!
I think the promoters should give astrix and infected / sub6 british passports since they are hear every 1 month !!          : Panaiz *25 Motorbrain :
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 03:59
I believe that someone recently put on a 'dark trance' party at the Rocket in London, and no-one came...           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Scrambled Headz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 1, 2005 04:25
[ I believe that someone recently put on a 'dark trance' party at the Rocket in London, and no-one came..]
This is your part of the conversation man..?like a 12 year old kid.... 'someone put a part in rocket and.....'
ridiculus
You Prove my point 000d
both sides
If you know what i mean !

if u check the fotos i uploaded for the party you will see how wrong you are sir
0 0 0.
+ the friendly enviroment made it perfect for the night and beleive it or not we didnt loose enough money to feel any big loss.... xe xe

Anyway its not worth it anymore..
This thing is going out of control in this thread...
hope this party is going to happen sometime soon..
Real psychedelic music!
peace
and i dont think Phyx and Dj Brij that where also in the line up are 'Dark' artists..
and dont forget Neutron           : Panaiz *25 Motorbrain :
full_lotus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 1, 2005 13:58
Dark does not mean evil, and I wish people would stop using the term, to me it means night time music, end of. For sure there are some tracks with horror movie samples etc, but this was happening way back on the debut Xenomorph album. Day and Night music BOTH have their place in a party, it's just a shame that there is not enough balance (imho) at alot of the parties I have been to recently. Night music in the day time may be good for the hard core fans, but for alot of people, they expect something else when the sun comes up, and I say this as someone who plays all the night time stuff at night, and will play morning/prog etc in the day time           Turn On, Tune In, Trance Out!!!

Olimpiasis

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 15:00
i can see from here that no one there (english peoples) are understand what is real psy & dark music , and only psyprus are saving yours country ass .
seems that london peoples living far away some where in the old time or in cave man 1000000 years ago ! that is my opinion .
actualy i would like being a part of this party , and if all this was real you will see me in it dancing till i die . its can be the dark party of the year! .
dark , night time ... hehe .... what is mater how you call it full_lotos its a bull shi ... man! you just showing the all world that you are not understand nothing at this powerfull terror music.
Jason Frog
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 15:18
my take is...

we are all emotional beings 'blessed' with a broad and contrasting range of emotions.

psychedelic trance can take you on a journey through all these emotions, joy & sadness, light and dark.

the light seems brighter after the dark.
the dark seems darker after the light.

a night of just darkness is a less broad psychedelic experience.

a night of just lightness is a a less broad psychedelic experience.

ying and yang... keep the wheel turning.

i prefer not to linger in the dark too long.

.:::::: TRiBE of FRoG - http://www.tribeoffrog.com ::.
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 16:50
Come on guys no need for abusive and cheeky comments...

Colin and evp are great artists no need to attack them, and concerning the party on the rocket where no one turned out, maybe organizers should communicate better in order to avoid party clashes. it is a very hard mission to compete with synergy          "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
full_lotus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 1, 2005 17:27
Quote:

On 2005-06-01 15:00, Olimpiasis wrote:
i can see from here that no one there (english peoples) are understand what is real psy & dark music , and only psyprus are saving yours country ass .
seems that london peoples living far away some where in the old time or in cave man 1000000 years ago ! that is my opinion .
actualy i would like being a part of this party , and if all this was real you will see me in it dancing till i die . its can be the dark party of the year! .
dark , night time ... hehe .... what is mater how you call it full_lotos its a bull shi ... man! you just showing the all world that you are not understand nothing at this powerfull terror music.

Dude, I've been listening to psychedelic music for 23 years, which is longer than the age of some people on this forum As for Dark(night) Psy music, I understand it very well. I've been playing it in my sets in the UK for a while now, but you can't have the night without day and vice versa, otherwise the whole planet would either be experiencing 24 hours of darkness or 24 hours of day light.
          Turn On, Tune In, Trance Out!!!

Nik
Error Corrective

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 17:39
careful FL we might just find out how old you really are!!
interesting thread.
in a country like england and particulary in london, we have a lot of access to every kind of dance music in the world and have done for over 20 years....
so i can tell you, if want to find an absolute dark party then perhaps the psy scene is the wrong place to find the "powerful terror" vibe....no bull shi man come to england and ill find you a party with that vibe and you will be terrified
but there really is nothing to be fearful about, like Jason said, how will all those UV lights glow without it?
look in the darkness of the deep sea and you will find some of the most psychedelic creatures on this earth and there is so much yet to explore! (argghh cheesy analogy )
i really like dark psy and had been playing this style at underground parties for many years and it is true, there is a lack of this kind of style at the moment, but the prog heads are complaining theres not a lot of their style too! a lot of us are sick of the you know who music which is a shame cause i first got in to this scene because there was such a good range of styles...
this scene is multi faceted, there is opprotunity for creativity in many directions and for me i just want to introduce, or reintroduce, a wider variety of art and im sure that is appreciated by the many.
'but man, those basslines dont mix so well....'
          1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-?-0-1
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - 20,000 Peoples in a Dark Party in London !

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance