Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - 20,000 Peoples in a Dark Party in London !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

20,000 Peoples in a Dark Party in London !

dirty 1

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 17:58
----i like music with a varied hue.----

death metal..thats really scarey and dark

i knew people who were always listening to dark music,until they saw the light.

and for the guy who was slagging off artists who are going out dj'n most weekends for free.numbskull.(need i say more)

sounds like he promoted the parties in the rocket that failed.

actually what happened at that party i heard was that some promoter who didnt understand the sound that is emulating from within the u.k,came in and tried to bulldoze through,ego in hand, and show us how it should be done and what music should be played...oh well.
BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD,IF YOU CAN SEE IT!
Halusignor

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 20:07
WooooooooW
At last!!

When's it gonna be mate?

Boom
Scrambled Headz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 20:54
Diry1 guess how old the crew and me where ??
22 !!
what where u doing at that age bro ??
and if we have the balls to make parties nomatter the cost i dont think that ppl like you should critisize us for that !!
And really you ppl are more irritaded that we made the party rather than us for not making money of it !!(is that what iu think makes a party a success?how much money u got from it ??)
For me and the group the party was a hugge bam !!
and trust me the 200 ppl tha showed up dont have any comlpaints from us and the night overall!!
We are happy that we gave thoze 200 ppl the satisfaction they got after the party !!
Quality over quantinty man !!

And something else....didnt anyone else loose money over parties ??
So whats the big fuss about it...
we dont have any problem with that..why would you ?

xexe and pls dont think i tryed to bulldoze anything man...
I mean what i say and i say what i mean !
+the music tha was played there wasnt so dark !!
Its was music that will be released in 2 years and that you will listen in 3

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD,IF YOU CAN SEE IT!
looks like london is full of big boys like you and zerozerozeroD

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/63226/forum/42/start/15
Loooks like its not just me....
Check out the prog scene ..
is that 'bad' too ?
or only UK arists can call them selfs 'artists' ...
Cardinal u better give some info about this party bro..this is getting out of control!           : Panaiz *25 Motorbrain :
PSYPRUS MADNESS_OUT NOW !
dirty 1

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 21:59
fair point.i am pleased you had didnt lose out at the party and that you were happy how it went.
music was wrong vibe though completely.that kinda party fits in in russia,or get some local dj's in to help promote. if you spend 10grand,you need to get 10grand back.COSTS.
that is important as you can do it again the next month!!!
you say that that night the music wasnt so dark..
grapes of wrath,parasense..i thought these were suppose to be the dark ones.who knows big nose
definiton is limitation.
Scrambled Headz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 1, 2005 23:04
Quote:

On 2005-06-01 21:59, dirty 1 wrote:
fair point.i am pleased you had didnt lose out at the party and that you were happy how it went.
music was wrong vibe though completely.that kinda party fits in in russia,or get some local dj's in to help promote. if you spend 10grand,you need to get 10grand back.COSTS.
that is important as you can do it again the next month!!!
you say that that night the music wasnt so dark..
grapes of wrath,parasense..i thought these were suppose to be the dark ones.who knows big nose
definiton is limitation.

you dont have a clue whatsoever !
xexe just for laugh not even 1 parasense or GOW track was played then!!
Try unreleasd bombs from Micro-Tube-Void-Exaile-Paranormal attack-Winter Demon-Phyx and all the timecode alien gang !!
anyway i hav much more important staff to do but argue with you,that i dont have a clue who u are,about the party 3 months ago...
thats laim bro !
I really dont like writting essays everytime in isra..i hope the mods can forgive me
I Will only ask and speak for this party here for now on!

back to topic
          : Panaiz *25 Motorbrain :
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Jun 2, 2005 11:08
Enough of this party, which happened ages ago... this is not the first time that you guys brought this up. you are going off topic here, and anymore comments about this party this thread will be closed, I honestly cannot see this thread going anywhere.           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
full_lotus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jun 2, 2005 13:38
Close it, this sort of thing has already been discussed in this thread:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/42573/forum/42           Turn On, Tune In, Trance Out!!!

http://www.psymusic.co.uk
Hex Architects

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 2, 2005 15:45
Wonder if the Hard House scene has as many politics as the psy-scene.hehehe

Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Jun 2, 2005 23:44

No .. Cause Hard House Is a Lighting One , More Happy Music (For The "Normal's") Lots Of Womans Like It (Import For Keeping The Music On And On The DanceFloor For a Long Time ) At The Same Time Its For Light Drugs Users So All The Comunity Are See It In Another Different Way And Eyes . Gavermant Can Not Stand That There Is a Dark Power Around/InSide Them And They Will Do The All To Stop It . House Always Is Nice Hearing But When U In Your Car And Playing Dark In Loud Policman Always Stop You And Lots Of Peoples Will Think That You a Criminal , And I Ask My Self Why ? . Why This Is Yes & Right .. And This Is Not ? We Are Talking Here On Music ! .. Mybe Time Will Tell , I Think And Hope That This Day Will Come.

P.s - Dont Think I Dont Like It Is (Hard House - I Love Power Vs Melody) gerat Music For Me But I Talk Here Of The Politic
Side . Happy Night There To All

RedZebra2

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 3, 2005 20:44
Quote:

dirty 1 wrote:

Heh. Yeah, I also thought it was scarey and dark (and cool) the first time I heard it years ago - then after a few more CDs I realised how limited in scope it is, devoid of inspiration, and therefore, ultimately, cheesy.

I have a goth/industrial background, so I really like "dark" or "night" sounds, but "dark psy", IMHO, is starting to lose it's power. Don't get offended - I'm waiting to be proved wrong - but there is a certain "dark" sound which is getting really ingrained and dull. And, horror movie samples? Give me a break... cheese, cheese, cheese...

@@Electric Crusade@@

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 3, 2005 23:32
C'mon guys ... !! play nice...
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Jun 4, 2005 12:27
[quote]
On 2005-06-03 20:44, RedZebra2 wrote:
[quote]
dirty 1 wrote:
[/quote]

Heh. Yeah, I also thought it was scarey and dark (and cool) the first time I heard it years ago - then after a few more CDs I realised how limited in scope it is, devoid of inspiration, and therefore, ultimately, cheesy.

I have a goth/industrial background, so I really like "dark" or "night" sounds, but "dark psy", IMHO, is starting to lose it's power. Don't get offended - I'm waiting to be proved wrong - but there is a certain "dark" sound which is getting really ingrained and dull.

[/quote]

Im Happy To Hear That There is a Peoples That Like This Music . I think That At This Point U Are Wrong And Dark Music Cant Lose The Power ! I Truly think That The Ppls Lose They Power And Not The style Or The Music , I think That Lots Of The Dark Side Artists Doing a Great Work But Some Time On The Same Music Wave & Line . I think That Dark Can Come With EvryThing (I Do It With Operas And Church Charolets). And U Are Right Must Be Scary To Keep And Being Interesting & Curious .

evp
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 5, 2005 04:50
Quote:

On 2005-05-31 23:31, Psyprus wrote:

'Artist' like you evp maybe feel a bit threatend from all this crazy new guys that are making real psychedelic music comming from the core of their mind and not from the Psypop part of trance !!
No dissrespect man but london is a 1-way line up and everyone knows that!!
I think the promoters should give astrix and infected / sub6 british passports since they are hear every 1 month !!

I see you havent really experienced the underground parties in london much then? very international.. 'pop tart', lol, dont take my word for it, read the review...

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/62424/forum/9

tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jun 5, 2005 14:16
hey i found something for all you whingeing ex-metaler eighteen year olds to go to:

SICK AND TWISTED

gabba digital hardcore drill & bass industrial techno breakcore raggacore
eeeeeeevil
noize

FRIDAY 10 JUNE

SICKBOY ( live on stage 11.15)
Twisted breakcore from Belgium. Sickboy has had releases on Mirex, Peace Off, Death$ucker and many more. Expect loonacy of the highest order.
http://milkplus.widerstand.org

plus dj's

DJ BROKEN YOLK 10.00 - 11.15
S&T's resident experimentalist hits the headline slot, listen as Yolk spins warped breakcore and raggacore mentalisms.

CONCRETE COOKIE & THE DOG 12.00 - 1.00
From LA, Conkrete Cookie & The Dog are responsible for the Mash Up Soundsystem label where they release supreme breakcore and gabba punk tuneage.
www.mashup.org

SIMON UNDERGROUND !.00 - 2.00
An extra treat this month as Simon Underground graces the decks once more for S&T, spinning the very latest in hardcore of all genres.
www.undergroundmusic.co.uk

ALEX B -2.00 - 3.00
If it's not deranged, he won't play it. From the hardest gabba to the most
tortured breakcore and even some fine metal, Alex B will let it rip the air
apart.

plus the fantastic SICK AND TWISTED record stall stocking a fine selection
of vinyl, cd's and t-shirts.

UPSTAIRS @ THE GARAGE
20 - 22 HIGHBURY CORNER
LONDON
OPP. HIGHBURY & ISLINGTON TUBE/BR
10pm-3am
£5/£4 cons
info - sickandtwisted@ntlworld.com           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Scrambled Headz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 5, 2005 17:24
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/62424/forum/9
Ha Undreground....yea with 3 of your tracks that cd is 'undergound'....for you maybe ...xexeex
common man u know what i mean by that quote-dont everyone try to think something good to write against poor old Psyprus...
You too anteater cause that post u threw is just crap...xexe

abba digital hardcore drill & bass industrial techno breakcore raggacore (horrey of f***ing england)

seriously guys i trully respect everyone and anyone (even evp/tom/dirty/000d yea man i really do cause in the end nothing of this really matters) as persons but im not the only one beeing stubborn here!!!at least I can admit it..
You guys are tottally wrong on how u see 'dark music'even though i dont like this 'dark' stereotype..

: Panaiz *25 Motorbrain :
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - 20,000 Peoples in a Dark Party in London !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance